• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Fallout 3 | Finally I’ve done it

    Fallout 3 | Finally I’ve done it


    Finally I’ve done it

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Playing on PS now?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Hi guys, I started playing Fallout 3 on PS now (playstation 4) and I noticed there is no DLC.. Is this a big deal? What am i missing out on? People say ps now is laggy but i don't really notice it, unless Fallout 3 on PS3 is like 60fps :-/

    submitted by /u/PerryMainville
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Glitch/bug Grrrr!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    A few days ago I started playing an FO3 again for the first time in years. I loaded up from an old Quicksave which had a buncha mods loaded to it. I don't know how to explain what the load order is as they were already check-boxed from the DATA FILES window on the FO launcher but I know its several BLTC, Calibre, FOOK2 - Main are checked.

    I've got Malcom as a companion.

    Been playing for a couple hours without too many problems, save some strange red triangles piercing through the walls in certain rooms.

    Then I warped to right outside the Super Duper Mart and got attacked by some Vicious Dogs. While Malcolm and I were shooting the dogs the screen grayed out, not entirely white but everything had like a 'blast white' hue over it. Then when the battle was over I noticed that when I fired my gun it only makes a muted 'poo' sound. When I lower my weapon the screen color returns to normal. Pull my gun out and it all goes colorless and mute again. Menu screens are fine and when I don't have a weapon ready everything is fine.

    I warped back to Megaton. No fix.

    I dismissed Malcom. No fix.

    I loaded an older save before this Viscious Dog battle and those saves are perfectly fine regardless of what mods are checked.

    Anyone else encountered this before?

    submitted by /u/Max_Redford_KVE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment