• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | With this anniversary thing, remembered my first cosplay as NCR Ranger a.k.a. best bois on Mojave.

    Fallout: New Vegas | With this anniversary thing, remembered my first cosplay as NCR Ranger a.k.a. best bois on Mojave.


    With this anniversary thing, remembered my first cosplay as NCR Ranger a.k.a. best bois on Mojave.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    Friends, you have to see this. A list of actual Mojave fallout shelters. They do not exist anymore, but oh my god. The font! The location names! This has to be a mirage, it is too incredible.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    My pipboy 2500 is coming along

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    My first attempt at carving pumpkins. My model is a postively positive robot.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    I did it, He's dead

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Has anybody else encountered Victor in the Atomic Wrangler?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Decided to take a nap in my room at the Wangler, and when I woke up, Victor was there to greet me as though I'd just entered The Strip (didn't talk to him before, except to let me into the 38).

    After leaving my room, he reverted back to a normal Securitron, and was having a hell of a time with the stairs.

    Included a bonus screenshot of Boone in the Wasteland psycho gear, because I think it looks cool and can't find the mod on Nexus anymore

    submitted by /u/CarnalKid
    [link] [comments]

    what does this word mean?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone have daniel lillygreens 3d printed NCR ranger helmet files?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Basically what the title says I messaged him here on reddit too but haven't heard back yet. Hoping to get it printed if anyone has them.

    submitted by /u/trainmaster247
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any fallout nv comics?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    I don't of they're canon or not, i just want more content lol

    submitted by /u/SrTula
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Caesar's legion embrace the culture and opulence that the Ancient Roman empire embodied and embraced?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Caesar admires it's brutality, it's armies etc, but Rome also saw itself as hygienic, civilised and cultured. Perhaps all we see are camps, but from what I've seen it doesn't sound like their capital has theatre, bath-houses and villas. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/GalacticPug07
    [link] [comments]

    Something is wrong with my NV installation

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    I rebuilt my PC from the MOBO up, but all the hard drive stuff was backed up, except for my OS, all saves and stuff too, my game now, if I try to play, I get the fallout launcher on steam and it says install, I've verified the game and everything, I have NV SE, tried launching it straight from the Script extender exe, same stuff.

    submitted by /u/flashfire452
    [link] [comments]

    Lost the game to broken mods a while ago. After months of fiddling with it on and off, finally got it working... This is the view that greeted me on startup.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    Big brain moment

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    Is Doctor Mobious named like that for having one side of his personality twisted and the other straight?

    submitted by /u/MUSTDOS
    [link] [comments]

    FNV's cut brahmin companion

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    YCS/186 is such a fun weapon with some nice effects when using it.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Were Christine's scars pre or post Dead Money?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Did she get them from the auto-doc in the Sierra Madre or did the robots in Y-17 do that?

    submitted by /u/Danksalamander666
    [link] [comments]

    Project Nevada vs JSawyer Ultimate

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Anyone tried both? Curious on your thoughts regarding the balancing and if I should bother playing both (separately of course). For a frame of reference, I find the survival aspects of vanilla hardcore insignificant and the game easy (but still fun) overall.

    submitted by /u/destroyermaker
    [link] [comments]

    Dead money

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    As this is the spooky seaon, for the first time ever im doing the dead money dlc. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/BeagleBoyGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to recover lost mod items?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    Cant find an item from a mod, anyway to get it back?

    submitted by /u/Epickitty_101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment