• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Fallout | Hildern's an asshole, but he has the best quote i have yet to see in NV.

    Fallout | Hildern's an asshole, but he has the best quote i have yet to see in NV.


    Hildern's an asshole, but he has the best quote i have yet to see in NV.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    I don't usually take in game screenshots, but this was too good to pass up!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    And it's now my wallpaper!

    https://imgur.com/a/dL1gY0x

    Edit: here's another link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nHgH16hcESVvOCOEZe_hnrduXaU_AOWg

    Edit 2: Holy shit! Platinum. I've....I've peaked. Now what? Gamers are the best! Thanks anonymous user!

    submitted by /u/masonoli
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Bethesda, you are handling Fallout 76 private servers the WRONG way.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    So they announced there will be private servers in Fallout 76 launching next week. Like many others, I initially got very excited about this news. This is what I wanted since they announced the game. However, it turns out that in order to play a private server, Bethesda is making us pay for them as a service. Not only that, but they are dedicated servers, requiring constant online connection.

    This is NOT what I, along with many others in the community, wanted. We wanted private servers to be non-dedicated PLUS have offline play and be free (as they should be). An example of this in another open world online survival game... Ark Survival Evolved.

    Ark has non-dedicated servers that we can play privately with our friends online, as well as the ability to play offline. Ark also has the option for people to buy their own dedicated servers. This is how Fallout 76 SHOULD have handled private servers. They should also add a LAN option.

    TL;DR: Fallout 76 private servers should be non-dedicated w/offline and LAN capabilities.

    submitted by /u/GodoVsRickert
    [link] [comments]

    What is the strongest faction in the Fallout universe right now lore-wise considering the canon for each game?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    BoS? NCR? Institute?

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4] What am I supposed to use an alien blaster for?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Problem is, the alien blaster is a pistol that fires slow moving projectiles, making it a very close quarters weapon, and yet the standard sights are terrible and you can't put reflex sights on it, only scopes. So what exactly am I supposed to use it for if you can only put sights for long range on it and it sucks at long range?

    submitted by /u/Nihilikara
    [link] [comments]

    Today I learned, there is an ACTUAL "H and H Tool" Company, in real life.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Apparently they moved from Nevada to Missouri :D

    H and H Tool

    submitted by /u/RonKorbas
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to beat memory mission in far harbor?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    So i really hate the memory mission in far harbor and want to know the fastest way to do it

    submitted by /u/MyPantsOnFire31
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout new Vegas on Xbox game pass right now!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    [Fallout 4] Enclave

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Did everybody want the enclave in fallout 4 or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/realmueller75
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 has private servers starting next week

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    So shut up about being forced to socialize. Took a year but man did this sub have some heated discussions on the matter. /s btw

    submitted by /u/Ampersanders
    [link] [comments]

    Make the finished map better

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    I've been working on making these maps the best they can be and will be starting a YouTube channel to keep you guys up to date on this project. You guys can help out as well. I'm gonna start asking for your information and knowledge to make this the most accurate map we can make. One of the things I need, is as many of the vault locations and numbers that we know of. The more the merrier. With in the next few weeks I hope to have a prototype out and ready to show everyone. Thank you Link to original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/cg2dbn/would_any_of_you_be_interested_in_maps_of_the_usa/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/deathish12
    [link] [comments]

    Wastelander Update has been delayed till Q1 of 2020

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/6eNqXDms6VbtrHubE26y4r/nouvelle-date-de-sortie-de-wastelanders-mondes-prives-boutique-atomique-et

    It would be nice if mods were to sticky this so people don't keep asking when will wastelanders be released. The answer is Q1 2020 because they need more time to work on it.

    submitted by /u/gothpunkboy89
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any instances in FO4 where an NPC starts as a human and ends up becoming a synth down the road?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Power Armor Party

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 - What Order should I pick up the Ninja and Mister Sandman Perks?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    I know this is a thing because the multipliers add up differently. All of the posts I can find are really old and the game keeps getting patched so as of the current patch in 2019 what's the correct order to get Mister Sandman, Ninja, and Cloak and dagger? Does it even still matter anymore?

    submitted by /u/Noondozer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with mods I guess? [PS4]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Hey so sorry if I'm misusing this Reddit!

    So I just redownloaded Fallout 4 this week tryna play again and it is so fucking hard I have to have messed up mods or something. I'm on very easy and enemies just Merc me all the time and I have to deal with a bunch of high level enemies with the skull next to their name. I haven't even made it to emerald City I get murdered on the way. Was wondering if there's something wrong with the mods I have? Don't remember it being this hard at all. The only mods I have are better weather, all 4 simple seasons, immersive gameplay (which I just deleted to see if that's the problem), and infinite ammo for followers. Thanks so much for the help.

    submitted by /u/adimo101
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Screenshots w/Mods (Mod List not included as it is way to extensive 200+)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Is anyone else attached to the eyebot in fallout nv (ED-E)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Disclaimer! I am talking about the ED-E (or just Eddie) in normal NV (not the lonesome road dlc)

    So when I first got Eddie in NV I didn't care for it at all I just thought he was better in combat compared to Rex. But something changed, I normally don't really care about my companions I let them get knocked out and i bully them but Eddie seems to be different I just care for the little bastard eventhough I can't understand him, I jump in front of bullets for him and if anyone says something rude to him I kill them asap. Does anyone understand what I mean?

    submitted by /u/Nokito277
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4/FO76] Funny Gunnys: Weapon Names Thread

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    Everyone, gimme your favorite weapon names you've seen in Appalachia or Boston, both those found in the wild and your own creations. I'll start us off. My hunting rifle is named The JFK Experience. My Western Revolver is named Big Iron. My MG42 is named Der Kugelschlauch (The Bullet Hose). My Responder-Painted pump shotgun is named Second Responder. My Lever-Action is named Mountain Mama (of course). I always name my Combat Shotguns in both 4 and 76 Capitol Crusader, after all the good times i had blasting Talon Company Mercs in DC with one. I hope this takes off, I always love reading good weapon names in vendors and player trade menus. EDIT: I forgot the two classics, short double-barreled shotgun named Cobain's Microphone and the .44 named Your Life, so when you point the cursor at it you get this prompt: Your Life: (X)Take

    submitted by /u/ifuckcubes
    [link] [comments]

    Map of the fallout universe

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Two months ago I posted talking about my plans to make and sell a map of the whole fallout universe. I plan to release an image of the map. Due to some stuff happening in my life things have slowed down, but I'm hoping to have it finished and ready to go by December.

    Thank you for your time and patience

    Link to original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/cg2dbn/would_any_of_you_be_interested_in_maps_of_the_usa/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/deathish12
    [link] [comments]

    [FO3] The Morning Storm

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/user/GillyMonster18/comments/diqoa2/fo3_golden/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf A lake near the small shack town of Arefu. I found it difficult to do multiple play throughs of vanilla FO3 because after a bit the visuals become grating. Then I discovered a few visual mods that have breathed new life into the game and make it even more atmospheric.

    submitted by /u/GillyMonster18
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 diamond city takahashi

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    Do Japanese versions of the game just get takahashi speaking Japanese, if so then is the main character still confused when he speaks?

    submitted by /u/Zanreeks
    [link] [comments]

    FNV: Failure after failure installing tons of mods (pls help)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    Okay. I've had enough.

    After several attempts and countless of hours and days wasted, I've had enough. I recently bought this game with hopes of modding the graphics to the extreme but to no success. It's either a crash, file corruption or mistakes only eggheads can explain. So here am I aksing you for help.

    Is there a modpack that can install ALL the things I need with only the press of a button? I don't want to bother with installing 6 seperate texture packs, sky textures, updated game mechanics and so on. So are there a couple of modpacks that can install everything for me? And yes I am aware that Vortex Mod Manager exists, but I'm tired of installing a billion mods on Nexus that end up conflicting.

    Anyways, here are my specs:

    RTX 2060, I5 6400 and 8 gigs of ram.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DrizzyWhizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Any detailed instructions to install all the recommended mods for New California?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Good day, just finished new vegas a couple of weeks back (great experience). Wanted more narrative content and decided to check out NC and holy hell there's a lot of things i have to do. It's very overwhelming for a newbie in modding, so can anyone give me an extensive and detailed step by step guide on how to install all the recommended mods to play new california?

    submitted by /u/RAD10SHACK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment