• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | The New Vegas pets

    Fallout: New Vegas | The New Vegas pets


    The New Vegas pets

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Are these stats good for a fast melee build. 7 str, 3 per, 8 end, 1 char, 6 int, 6 agi, 9 luck

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Ave, here are some WIPs of my Legion Decanus cosplay for Baltimore Comic Con. Do y'all reckon i should put numerals or something under the Bull, or leave it as is?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Does the grabbing things with "z" mechanic, have any real use?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    In a quest or something?

    submitted by /u/bonkw
    [link] [comments]

    The crowd is going absolutely W I L D

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    I can't progress further in story because this Oliver Swanick crashes the game every time when I approach to him

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Actually spotted at the Pioneer Saloon, made me chuckle

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I found the radio station (you can’t interact with it beyond saying hello and goodbye)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite lesser known side or unmarked quest?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    This is the last place I want to hear this in

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Tips to how to enjoy more the game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to fallout, I downloaded the game 2 days ago and at level 14 I was already at the final mission, I just followed the tasks that the game was offering me. I was doing the individual path, and at the end I got stuck because I didn't have the perks leveled to the level the game was asking, I tried to fight but I was too weak; for the most of the play through i had a lot of fun, but i got lost trying to improve. I think I will start a new game and I will try to explore more.

    tl;dr: tips to a newbie to how enjoy more fnv and how to make the game last longer, i want to do a full play through, without getting bored.

    submitted by /u/SnooTangerines467
    [link] [comments]

    I ve been playing a lot of Metal gear Rising Revengeance, I'm planning on doing a JetreamSam inspired build, well i believe some people around here knows MGRR, so give me ideas ending, factions, roleplay.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    None can force me to pay taXes

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Two terrible people have a chat - art by me

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    I love New Vegas but....

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    TLDR: Love New Vegas, but HATE how broken the game is. Bethesda plz remaster

    It's my favorite Fallout, probably up there as one of my favorite games of all time. It's a certified classic, and stands as one of the best examples of RPG's done amazingly well. Hats off to Obsidian and to a lesser extent Bethesda for crafting the game we here all love.

    HOWEVER, for the love of all that is holy and sacred, why, of god why does it have to crash every 5 fucking minutes?!? It's incredibly remarkable how broken the game is. Crashing literally every 5 fucking minutes. And before anyone says anything, yes. I've already tried literally every fix to it, and it still crashes every 5 minutes on the dot. Nothing works, thus here I am, forced to restart again, with zero mods.

    Bethesda, please, Please for the love of all that is holy, remaster it for newer tech, because I don't want to have to go play New Vegas on my 360 because of the crashing on PC. New Vegas is the Best Game, that runs like a 2 dollar steam game

    Signed, An Infuriated fan

    submitted by /u/DerpyNinjaGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Dead Money for the second and last time

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    The developers just really fucking hate the player on this one.

    There is no fun in this DLC. Just constant frustration. Finally after blowing up 10 times running for the exit after Elijah accused me of staying in the vault I wasn't in, I just tcl-ed through the force field to get to the elevator. Fuck this bullshit.

    submitted by /u/dread_pirate_humdaak
    [link] [comments]

    How well do mods work on linux?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone have experience with getting mods (including script extender, plugins and various other libraries that get injected) running on linux (with wine or proton)? How well does it work?

    submitted by /u/t8suppressor
    [link] [comments]

    Please help Veronica is not wearing the T-51b Power Helmet, even though she wore it before when I gave it to her. Why could this be an issue? She wears the combat helmet Reinforced Mk 2 instead, I do not know why.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Would love for Acrobatics to be added as a skill in the game. Know of any mods that add it? If not, how would I go about adding it? (I have no modding experience, but want to learn.)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Just wanted to give you all a shout out

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm in my early 30's, between work and family I don't get to play games nearly the amount of time I used to so hopping on here and seeing all the NV content daily living it through all of you is awesome. Especially considering how old this game is now I still remember waiting in line at midnight to pick up my copy lol I get to play a few hours on the weekend but you all keep me going all week long. Long live new Vegas and fallout 3

    submitted by /u/Drams89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment