• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fallout NV concept art had such a cool aesthetic that really encapsulated the game for me.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fallout NV concept art had such a cool aesthetic that really encapsulated the game for me.


    Fallout NV concept art had such a cool aesthetic that really encapsulated the game for me.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    An entire nation has been destroyed by a single man in a party hat

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Not rippin on y'all regular fans, just the ones who think that they are superior to Bethesda fans

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    NCR ranger fan art, procreate, me 2021

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Small update on my Decanus cosplay: the helmet! I was pretty worried but it honestly turned out way better than expected! Up next is getting the skirt and weathering everything

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Ah shit, here we go again.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Saw this and thought of Old World Blues

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Here's the entrance to hidden valley on the 15 heading towards Arizona, its a shit pic but any other new vegas locations you guys want pics of let me know

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Benny, from where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck. Truth is.... the game was modded from the start.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Beating Legendary Bloatfly unarmed (Very Hard)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    InRangeTV doing an FNV-themed shooting session

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    TIL that there is another way into vault 34

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Also applies to Long Dick Johnson

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    I'm gonna make a challenge for me at least

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I cant fast travel, i have to walk all locations including the DLCs, i have to do all the quests i can, Samurai descendant build

    submitted by /u/bicicletadogtasander
    [link] [comments]

    I believe he got his wish.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Steady is overpowered

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Which faction would TF2 Heavy support during the fight for Hoover dam? Or will he fight for independent New Vegas

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I don't know much Fallout lore lol

    submitted by /u/_eipeidweP_
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally speed ran the game in 5:15. Here’s what happened:

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    I wasn't sure I wanted to do an any percent speed run, I mad a SPECIAL score of 2,3,2,5,10,6,10 (I think) and started. I beat the Powder Gangers at Goodsprings without issues, then started to Primm. Hacked Primm Slimm and kept going. Skipped the pass by going south, went to Novac and got Boone. Boone cost me 10 minutes by not taking the god damn shot. We head out north to Boulder city, where I level up during my talk with Jessup giving me just the right amount of skill points to defuse the situation. Meanwhile mr. "MY BROTHER DIED AT HOOVER DAMN" got bit by a fire and, and I believe went berserk and tried to kill me and Boone. Boone shot him in the face. I stole his clothing and we made our way to McCarren. Used the monorail, and made it to New Vegas at about 3 hours.

    Now that's when I blow time by accident. See I know you can get Swank to help you out, but I thought you needed the Lighter to be given by Jessup. Which I didn't do. So I went there and tried to find it. Turns out you get it anyway. Back to the strip and Benny gets Iced.

    I decide I'm working with house, good plan. It's the second shortest possible way. Best being Yes Man. I do his tasks, help the boomers, Boom the Brotherhood, and turn the Gomorrah into the Ultra Lux's next meal. pissing off no one till it's too late, and boom We're at Hoover damn. Speak in circles, tell the NCR to go away, we win, both sides go home. Everyone's mad.

    Now here's the thing. All this: was my first hardcore game. I think it's a cool play style, and I'll do it again some day. But maybe then I'll stream it or something. Took me 5 hours and 15 minutes, and the only innocent Person I had to kill: was Malcom Holmes. Next time he shouldn't scare me like that.

    submitted by /u/John-HammondJP
    [link] [comments]

    When you rp a morally good courier but still kill Oliver and Malcom

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Madness Combat Jebus or Hank build

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Any good tips for a Jebus or Hank build from madness Combat series?

    submitted by /u/bruh_dealer
    [link] [comments]

    Top builds for NCR runs dlcs are OWB, Zion, Divide on Xbox

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    about to start lonesome road, what should i bring with me?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    ive completed every other dlc, this is the last one before i finally feel like i "completed" the game. ive heard its difficult due to the death claws and some other enemy i cant remember. but what skills did you find you had to rely on there? are there any spots to keep items or should i only pack what i absolutely need. i also know you can return to the divide, and so i thought id go all out, bring my pistol, smg, minigun, sniper, rocket launchers, (probably more shit) and just put my stash to the test, and find out more about the other courier.

    submitted by /u/StarvingArtist64
    [link] [comments]

    In FNVedit can i disable a mod from using fission batteries ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Basically there's this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61082?tab=posts that adds implants that let you become a cyborg There powered by fission battery's and I'm wondering if in can change that so instead of fission battery's i can use something else like microfusion cells or AP

    submitted by /u/Okdude789
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment