• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 4 was my first fallout game which is probably pretty rare in the fallout community lol, so as a 4 player I was kind of biased before playing 3 but wow its such a good game. I wanted to show my thoughts on it but what do you guys love/hate about 3?

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 4 was my first fallout game which is probably pretty rare in the fallout community lol, so as a 4 player I was kind of biased before playing 3 but wow its such a good game. I wanted to show my thoughts on it but what do you guys love/hate about 3?


    Fallout 4 was my first fallout game which is probably pretty rare in the fallout community lol, so as a 4 player I was kind of biased before playing 3 but wow its such a good game. I wanted to show my thoughts on it but what do you guys love/hate about 3?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    can i bring companions with me to operation anchorage? i don’t wanna have to leave any loot behind if i can’t return

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    another character i create today. this character is raider i call her " the huntress " ( I'm still playing old characters. But this one I just made for evil karma run )

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    What happened?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    So I was walking to the Arlington Library from Marigold Station, and an entire highway of cars just... blew up. No raiders or any enemies nearby, and 8 cars just exploded. Is this scripted or...? It was just really cool, but I'm not sure. It's an unmarked location to boot.

    submitted by /u/TubbyTorchic16
    [link] [comments]

    is there a reliable way to play Fallout 3 on PC ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Stealing Independence Glitch

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    If you follow the speech lines with Button Gwinnett to where you get the quest step to get ink to forge the Deceleration, if you then kill Gwinnett he doesn't drop a key for you to get the Deceleration. Is there any way to open that door and get the Deceleration?

    I'm on Xbox by the way, and I can't just go back to a save and redo it, I haven't saved anything since leaving the vault and auto save is past that point.

    submitted by /u/OrientSatsuma71
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best order to play all dlcs. I have already finished the main story. Thx

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment