• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Fallout | Imagine how terrifying Old World Blues would be if it was stripped away of it's humour.

    Fallout | Imagine how terrifying Old World Blues would be if it was stripped away of it's humour.


    Imagine how terrifying Old World Blues would be if it was stripped away of it's humour.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    So, what are some immersions and headcanons you have?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Here are some of mine:

    1. Myron did not invent Jet, he simply remade the recipe using Brahmin Dung. Jet was a custom, easy to make Pre-War Drug and he had simply found the recipe.

    2. An insane Vault-Tec Executive started The Great War. This specific Executive had connections in the Army and bribed a high ranking Official for the Launch Codes. You can guess what happened next. (This was taken from the plot of the cancelled Fallout Movie, where it turns out Jacoren, Vault 13 Overseer caused the Great War.)

    3. After The King found the King's School of Impersonation, he renamed himself to "Elvis".

    4. On certain days, Galaxy News Radio can be heard in The Commonwealth thanks to the Lunar Lander Dish. Three Dog ultimately inspired Travis to get into Radio.

    5. The Zetan that crashes in the Commonwealth was a former Prisoner on Mothership Zeta who was captured not long after the Lone Wanderer took over.

    6. The Tunnel Snakes reformed on Rivet City and while they called themselves a "gang", they mostly acted as a substitute River City Security and mostly helped with repairs.

    7. The Reactor that powers The Prydwen came from a more advanced Aircraft Carrier near Point Lookout.

    8. The BoS knows about Big MT and even how to get there, but every expedition they sent to Big MT mysteriously disappeared. The High Elder eventually decided it wasn't worth wasting resources on. This is how Elijah knew how to get there. He also caused the Satellite to crash in the Mojave Drive In.

    9. The Crashed Vertibird in the Mojave belonged to The Enclave. While they were escaping the NCR, one Vertibird crashed and they couldn't get to it, assuming the Robots would deter any scavenging parties. Had the Vertibird made it to Raven Rock, the Tesla Beaton Prototype would've been heavily improved and could've one shot Liberty Prime.

    10. Professor Greebly's Experiment worked and it sent him further into the future.

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most iconic Fallout armour

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    What screams Fallout to you? What does your ideal character wear? Mine is obviously Desert Ranger's Armour from Honest Hearts

    submitted by /u/Dedezues
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can “skip” the first Minuteman mission to help Tenpines bluff.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    You can kill the settlers and lie to Garvey that they were dead when you got there. He gives you the flare gun and everything carries on.

    submitted by /u/Soviet117
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best toy in the Fallout series?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I am jangles type of person myself.

    submitted by /u/Key_Adhesiveness_341
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about fallout 4s giant power armour Vs. Fallout NV and 3’s.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    I'm mixed on whether I like it or not. On the one hand the customization and unique way of building new sets is sick. On the other hand I hate having to worry about fusion cores and also don't wanna have to worry that the leg armour can be destroyed. Idk let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/rowan_mccabe
    [link] [comments]

    A better Lanius speech check. (FNV spoilers - NCR/House/Independent ending)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    There's always been a massive plot hole regarding the Lanius speech check at the end of the game. What is he supposed to do after he retreats? Just walk up to Caesar and explain the logic to him?

    This is someone FIERCELY loyal to Caesar himself, and he knows there are only two outcomes. He will take the dam, or he will be killed - one way or another. Either he falls in battle, or faces the wrath of his master.

    We know what happened to the last guy that failed to take the dam and returned to tell the tale. He was burned alive and thrown into a canyon. Now imagine how Caesar is going to react when he hears Lanius gave up because the courier made some good points. It simply goes against everything the character stands for, everything Caesar stands for, and defeats the purpose of the legion as a whole.

    I understand the gameplay requirement here, they need some kind of non-violent ending for pacifist builds....but there must be a better way.

    So what can we do different? Here's my idea.

    If Caesar dies and Lanius takes over, the interaction plays out the same as vanilla. He takes the legion back east and focuses on keeping everything together, with the hope of one day restoring the legion to its former strength and campaigning in the mojave once more.

    If Lanius remains the legate, the speech checks remain mostly the same, but Lanius says something to the effect of, "I see wisdom in your words, but the will of Caesar must be done. ". From here, you can encourage him to further doubt Caesar, or persuade him into an honorable 1v1 fight. If you decide to encourage him to doubt Caesar, you can eventually convince him that he's in an impossible situation. He agrees that the legion's advance into the mojave is a mistake, he knows he has a duty to his men, but he's also served Caesar his entire life. He has nothing else. So, he gives a speech to his men, and jumps off the dam. If you lack the skills to do this, you can fall back to the duel offer, or just attack.

    submitted by /u/ChocoCake909008
    [link] [comments]

    New California Republic

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Is the NCR ever physically seen in any Fallout games other than New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/Nilesthecat
    [link] [comments]

    Where are you in terms of Fallout locations mentally?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    For me I'm up in the upper floors of the Sierra Madre that's where my mind drifts to.

    submitted by /u/No_Bathroom_420
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t touch this - Centaurs

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    iunno about you guys but I absolutely pride myself in the fact that across any play through of any fallout game, I have never let a Centaur get into melee range and hit me. It will be soul-crushing the day it happens but as of now, none of those fugly abominations have touched me. euuuugh. What's some quirks that you guys have in the Fallout universe?

    submitted by /u/Zer0theNumberr
    [link] [comments]

    What was your scariest moment any of the fallout games?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I'll go first. I think mine was when I first started Fallout 4 on a very hard playthrough. When that first Deathclaw came out, rushing me and ripped a raider in fucking half with one swipe of a claw. I about shat my pants.

    submitted by /u/A_Good_Redditor553
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between NCR and Enclave

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Mod recommendations for new vegas?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    So I just beat Lonesome road and with that I have finally fully beaten Fallout New Vegas! *well there's probably a side mission that I haven't done yet but I have definitely done most of them* Now I've never been the best when it comes to mods, in fact I only installed one mod which was just gave me the ability to play after I had beaten the game along with a few other changes to the world depending on your choices, as such I would love if any of you folks would know of any good mods, I plan on installing more then quite a few mods but some I'm looking for in particular is a bugfix mod, a mod that allows you to sprint and a new weapons animations mods, take care folks!

    submitted by /u/WilliamHDenver
    [link] [comments]

    Paul might fail the G.O.A.T.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    So i justs started fallout 3 and im about to take the goat exam when i see amata getting bullied by butch and his goons, i intervene and choose to fight butch and his pals. I reel back a punch and cripple pauls head. I think he might fail because of a minor case of serious brain damage

    submitted by /u/HydraBorn52
    [link] [comments]

    Any good new fallout-ish games?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    I liked some things about FO76, but ultimately didn't like it, because it was a multiplayer game. I'm looking for a new single player RPG. I have nerve damage in my hands, so a game that's purely running, jumping and shooting won't be enjoyable. I loved Outer Worlds. I know all the older games tgat people will suggest. I'm looking for a new one. During the pandemic I played Skyrim, New Vegas, FO3, Outer Worlds, and I just started on FO4 again, but am already bored. Hoping to rejoin humanity again soon if we can work together to control the spread of the virus, but I need a Plan B! 🙂 I forgot to mention that I have an Xbox Series S.

    submitted by /u/Lou_Blue_2
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone is interested in a Fallout New Orleans, I've been working on some world building.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SQdV10hecp7ZtVR6TCNQTQT5nSjz8wfqIcU3NS8204k/edit?usp=sharing

    So this started out as me writing a short story, and I needed a place to collect and keep track of characters. It evolved from there, into keeping track of factions, locations, and other things. Before I knew it, I was working on world building for Fallout New Orleans just for fun. I've posted before and changed a lot of things since then. If anyone wants to read through, and make suggestions I'd love to hear them.
    one of the changes based on a suggestion I've made in the past is removing the Brotherhood and The Enclave and replacing them with new Factions.

    If anyone has an idea for anything, a location, an encounter, and NPC, leave a comment. I'd love to hear about them.

    submitted by /u/GRL1994
    [link] [comments]

    Any companion mods for fallout 4?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any good companion mods for fallout 4? I can't seem to find any and I don't really like the current in game companions and hanging out with robots gets boring pretty fast. Any recommendations? (Has to be on Bethesda.net!)

    submitted by /u/Tarlyss
    [link] [comments]

    The hub is angry at me and I need help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    So I accidentally pissed off the hub and don't know what to do now please tell me what I could do and maybe a way to get them off of me

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/galaxy_wolf91206
    [link] [comments]

    Powder Gangers Plotline

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Every play through I do, even Legion play throughs, I cannot side with the Powder Gangers. The starter town is just too nice to the player haha. So I'm looking for someone to spoil their quests for me, I'm curious.

    submitted by /u/Glad_Suggestion9802
    [link] [comments]

    a question about billy the kid quest

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Can you kill his parents before meeting him ?

    submitted by /u/official_meme_judge
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 did Fawkes steal my stuff?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I'm on ps3 I was exploring vault 87, met Fawkes and gave him some of my stuff. When I got out of Raven Rock he was there but empty. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/_Elpy_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment