• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Fallout 3 | If you watch other people play fallout 3 watch this series if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed

    Fallout 3 | If you watch other people play fallout 3 watch this series if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed


    If you watch other people play fallout 3 watch this series if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Dethcaw

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Is there a compiled list of must-have mods for FO3, similar to Viva New Vegas?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    So, I've been modding FNV for a little bit, and wanted to mod FO3, but with my technological know-how, I'd need a map and a flashlight to put on my boot. Is there such a guide out there?

    submitted by /u/iwastoldnottogohere
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Check Quesrion

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I've not played Fallout 3 in quite sometime and I'm trying to remember how skill checks work (specifically thinking about the survival guide quest).

    I would like to pass the tough skill checks (Str and End). If I wear armor that increases those stats will that suffice, or do my base stats have to be at 7 without any items or gear?

    I've tried to read up on this but can't seem to find any information on it.

    submitted by /u/Vallast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment