• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Whats the best level to be for Point Lookout?

    Fallout 3 | Whats the best level to be for Point Lookout?


    Whats the best level to be for Point Lookout?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    So I just started playing point lookout for the first time ever (no spoilers please) I'm almost level 15 but I'm finding a lot of my weapons dont do much damage to the enemies and I end up using most of the ammunition I have for 1 enemy. What level would you recommend to be?

    submitted by /u/GoldenCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to buy the GOTY version again while already having the game on steam?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    The GOTY version of FO3 is like 5 bucks on G2A and I want to buy it, but I already have the base version on steam. Would I still be able to enter the code in steam or would it not work because technically I already have the game? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ihatecomputers577
    [link] [comments]

    After beating Anchorage, can you go back later to get the rewards

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I can't take everything without being over encumbered and I want to know if I can take a few things and go back later for the rest

    submitted by /u/H4ZRD_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Ask me a question about fallout 3 and edit it to make me look dumb

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    So I have been seeing this every where and have decided to have a go

    submitted by /u/VaUlTbOy176
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment