• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Fallout 3 | my lone wanderer child face look kinda bit stern

    Fallout 3 | my lone wanderer child face look kinda bit stern


    my lone wanderer child face look kinda bit stern

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Tenpenny.exe.....

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Another picture of my lone wanderer. she was a mercenary who was quite good at martial arts. ( she is monk/mercenary type character )

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Best mods in your opinion

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    I'm going to play Fallout 3 very soon, and I want to play it with mods. So I want to ask you what are good mods there? Mostly I'm looking for graphic, ambience, ui mods, something not too much game changing. But you can recommend whatever mod you liked. I want to experience the world with a little spicy haha

    submitted by /u/Pyr-ka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment