• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Fallout 3 | hello! Fallout 3 community! i'm new to this sub and i am here to share some of my character build that i plan to make " The blinded healer " and i want to hear what you guy think about this build...

    Fallout 3 | hello! Fallout 3 community! i'm new to this sub and i am here to share some of my character build that i plan to make " The blinded healer " and i want to hear what you guy think about this build...


    hello! Fallout 3 community! i'm new to this sub and i am here to share some of my character build that i plan to make " The blinded healer " and i want to hear what you guy think about this build...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    First of all, before I talk about this character build my English is not very good and i'm sorry if i confused you or didn't understand.

    about this " blinded healer "character i plan to make this character as a monk or martial artist that fight with only her bare hand and she can healing everyone with herbal. also this character is blind she can't see anything but she using some sort of sense to see and detect danger or enemy ( i don't know how to discribe this but her vision is a bit like how the daredevil see ). so i make her using VATS as senses and this character cannot searching item by herselft she only use dogmeat to find item for her ( this kinda bit challenge but i want to make it match for character that have blind eye ) and here stats that i plan to put for this character.

    S.3 , P.8 , E.9 , C.5 , I.1 ( i like playing low int character but you can change it if you want ) , A.6 , L.8

    Primary Skill : Unarmed , Medicine , Sneak

    Passive Skill : Repair ( only for clothing not weapon , gun or power armor ,this build not using any weapon or armor and this build can be sneaky or tank so i put repair skill just in case) , Speech

    Companion : Dogmeat ( you can use other companion too. it your choice )

    Karma : Good or Neutral

    This is all i can write. as for the character's background, I'm still thinking about how to add a story to this character. I'm also not good at writing stories... But thank everyone for reading. Feel free to comment or suggest anything about this build.

    submitted by /u/Let_me_cry_please
    [link] [comments]

    Eugene

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Any tips for getting Eugene, considering I stupidly chose the armor? (Donovan was inconsiderate enough to survive the hotel) I've got the Chinese stealth suit & shady hat, putting my stealth to 95 & Brick spots me every time; even tried a stealth boy & same result.

    submitted by /u/GarethGwill
    [link] [comments]

    Any ways to increase damage ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I'm looking for any armor/Chems that increase the damage you do specifically.

    submitted by /u/Broad-Piglet-5721
    [link] [comments]

    A little help

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I used to be able to play the game but it won't launch anymore tried fixing with everything online I'm on pc steam goty

    submitted by /u/MRZ1234ify
    [link] [comments]

    Heard a rumor there is such a thing called Yao gui meat? Is it true?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Where can I find this? Apparently it gives you a damage increase of 10% but I'm not sure I buy it. There is no meat in fallout 3. This is pretty much common knowledge that the NPCs don't eat anything. A big criticism against the game proof it's worldbuilding, writing and thus the game itself being shit.

    They said tho for Yao gui specifically you can loot their bodies like raiders and enemy NPCs and take meat from them.

    submitted by /u/Broad-Piglet-5721
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment