• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Another item to add to the collection :))

    Fallout: New Vegas | Another item to add to the collection :))


    Another item to add to the collection :))

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Which order should I start the dlc’s and in what level ( feel free to share ur opinion) I’m new btw to fallout NV

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Got my Pipboy and Dogmeat fuck the bullshit

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Damn I love this game.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    In my hundreds of hours of playing I have never heard ambient screams in Freeside. Have you?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Time for a new run - since I only played vanilla, would you recommend any mods to improve graphics and gameplay?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Just visited Goodsprings, as promised in another post. Unfortunately, I’m a bit too young to enter the Saloon and get photos : (

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I got this kinda cool picture

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Umm...what just happened?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    So I just "completed" Honest Hearts for the first time, and did it in around 30 minutes. My team got ambushed and all died, I killed all the tribals, and was tasked with finding a map of Zion. Everyone on my way there was hostile. I grabbed the map and headed back to the Mojave, got a bad ending cutscene, and the DLC was over. What just happened?

    submitted by /u/Ornery_Geologist_491
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing my character until I beat the game or I give up (Week 3)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I saw an old video of someone doing this and I could not resist trying it myself.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    So my samurai character after OWB just gonna be turned on a Metal gear Rising character, Anyway is the courier really a cyborg?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or does Caesar's Favor radiant quest give an absurd amount of ammo?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Gravity Fighting Silenced .22 Pistol

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Here is my tier list of the fallot new vegas caracthers, just saying this is how much i like them i have my opinion you have yours so dont go get all angry you dig.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Im going to go to the boomers base from the mojave outpost. I feel like my playthrough is coming to an end with this character so i want to do some cool shit with it.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I know people do challenge runs but had anyone 100% killed every named npc in new vegas.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I know that there has to be some logistics behind this, along the lines of you cant kill certain people if you piss off others but what are some that just cannot be reached by the smallest of mistakes? I'm playing on PC but I dont really want to use console commands unless absolutely necessary.

    submitted by /u/F_Your_Kouch
    [link] [comments]

    What in the goddamn

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Wanting to update nvse or install xnvse but scared of messing up.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    So I'm very new to new Vegas modding, my only experience with modding outside of new Vegas is using the fallout 4 or Skyrim mod menus on ps4

    Right now I'm using vortex, but I installed nvse and a small handful of mods manually before I installed vortex.

    Now with a few mods I installed on vortex I keep getting "script extender plugin errors detected" where it says some plugins aren't compatible.

    I looked online and saw that updating nvse or installing xnvse will be a fix, but I have no clue how to do that and I'm quite worried it'll fuck everything up.

    Most of the mods I installed manually are performance mods (4gb patcher, vorbis libraries, nvsr etc) and my computer absolutely needs them to even run nv at 30fps

    If I mess up this installation and some of the stability mods that require nvse mess up, my game will be unplayable

    Please help me

    Im sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm doing, because truth is I don't.

    submitted by /u/-Flizbri
    [link] [comments]

    Testing out my new Incinerator unit

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Sure this has been posted before

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    So my game was working fine today. And suddenly when reloading a save. My game freezes. Main menu continue latest save Yes. Freezes. Not even a endless loading screen. and I have to restart my PC. I booted from the launcher so I could turn on windowed mode cause the fakefullscreen mod didnt work and I still had to restart. So my Ini.s are probably reset. Is it possible to save my save file or am I fucked and have to restart from scratch. I can post a list of my mods if needed.

    submitted by /u/garyoak5001
    [link] [comments]

    Late Game Perk Choices - Help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I'm approaching level 46 and I'm stuck with a dilemma I've had for the past 10 or so levels to be fair. I'm playing an energy weapons and unarmed build focusing on crits and unsure of what my next perk should be so here are my main picks:

    Pyromaniac - I'm tempted to amp up the damage on the SH Saturnite Fist and Cleansing flame to purify Lonesome Road but I'm worried I'll just end up using my regular energy weapons and maybe Greased Lightning does enough damage.

    Implant GRX (2) - I could take this and use bullet time more often, making up for the slower speed of the ballistic fist in hopes of making it feel more viable.

    Outside of this I've got all my build related perks etc but happy to hear of any suggestions :) .

    submitted by /u/dr_bluthgeld
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment