• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Taking it Ease with Easy Pete.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Taking it Ease with Easy Pete.


    Taking it Ease with Easy Pete.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    How my FNV Realistic Run is going.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I added Euclid C-finder to minecraft

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Coolest screenshot I got from honest hearts , stay tuned for the next dlc

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    What are your favourite quests that most people don’t ever encounter?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I'd probably have to say:

    -I Put A Spell On You (Legion side)

    -The White Wash

    -Bye Bye Love

    -I Fought The Law

    -Returning Morales' corpse (unmarked)

    I'm not sure quite how obscure those really are but I don't hear people reference them very much.

    submitted by /u/Lethemyr
    [link] [comments]

    What to do now when I have already done everything?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Finished my third playthru, got some sick weapons, finished all dlcs, did Dry Wells too, most of the Vaults, what are some cool places/sidequests/mods I can do now that I'm so buffed up?

    submitted by /u/NineKain
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why the credits refer to Dead Money as "Dead Monkey" ?, it doesn't seems like a misspelling since it happens twice in this screenshot alone

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Why not send the boomers to bomb Caesar?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    As the title said,when playing I always wonder why not to bombard their campament, he doesnt have anti air weapons, and boomers have been training for years,they could inflict mayor damage either bombarding caesar tent or the barracks. I suffer a little every time I see boomers droping the load over the dam, wich NCR wants to protect. Sorry for ny bad english by the way.

    submitted by /u/Super_Half_3753
    [link] [comments]

    basking in the surface of the sun

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Modder's nightmare

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I hate this game.

    Let me explain. I started playing this game when it came out. I am a long time fan of the franchise (ever since FO1 came out). I have played all of them (except for 76 because reasons).I had an amazing list of mods for NV (TTW, TF, Boulder Dome, New California). I managed to sort of make NC work with TTW and TF. I then found a patch to link NC with TTW even better. Surprise surprise, nothing works anymore. Keep in mind that I managed to play NC and then move to Mojave when I finished the campaign, and from the Mojave I could go to DC. With a little mumbo jumbo called console commands I was able to start the FO 3 questline. It was fine, but I craved more immersion (I refrain from using the console, unless the broken game requires me to). I got a patch and effectively f**ked everything up. I uninstalled all my mods and proceeded to get them again. Oh, boy, little did I know. I can't get the simplest mods, like xNVSE or JIP LN NVSE plugin. Everything ceased to be working. I can't believe I am saying this, but modders are really doing what we hate the big corporations for: Releasing bs before they test it.

    The Frontier was an amazing project... it turned out to be just one sad clustefuck of ideas and sexual fetishes. Utterly disgusting. The optimization sucks. The story feels like it was written by my 5-year-old son (just kidding, he could do it better).

    Whenever I search for an error, everyone is a smart-ass and point me to a dozen sites, and nothing fixes my problem.

    Before you say anything, I have all the right to criticize the modders. If you must do something, expect feedback. There was a society, decades ago which did not allow feedback. We call them nazis.

    submitted by /u/Eugen_Von_Dolittle
    [link] [comments]

    Ring-a-Ding-Ding, Baby! (thanks a ton to SomberSpades on Etsy)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Can I still play after I finish the main mission?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Just keep shooting at the lights!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    The ED-E greeting/confirmation sound effect is also used in Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator. Hard to say who used it first. [First heard at 0:06]

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    once again, FOMM does something stupid

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    every time i use package manager, sign in etc, this erroor comes up

    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)

    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)

    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)

    at Fomm.Games.Fallout3.Tools.AutoSorter.Fallout3BOSSUpdater.GetMasterlistVersion()

    at Fomm.Games.FalloutNewVegas.FalloutNewVegasGameMode.CheckForUpdates()

    at Fomm.MainForm.checkForUpdateToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

    absoloutely no clue what it means, but even dumb obvious questions/answers are welcome

    submitted by /u/The_Stalinator1928
    [link] [comments]

    He did the orange playthrough

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/o0baru/you_are_courier_with_1_intelligence_and_1/h1u5h3k?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context= You are Courier with 1 intelligence and 1 charisma. Yet you somehow got 100 in barter and speech. What do you say to Lanius to make him retreat Hey Lanius, I have a great relationship with the Legion, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them. And they like me. I like them.

    If you look at Caesar, he killed terrorists. I'm not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists. Caesar spoke and his people sat up at attention. I want my people to do the same.

    The Mojave is in serious trouble. We don't have victories any more. We used to have victories but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, Mr House, in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat Mr House all the time. All the time.

    You gotta support me. To be blunt, your Legionnaires would support for me. They just would. Why? Maybe because I'm so good looking. My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.

    I'm the most successful person ever to run to rule the Mojave, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me. I'm the most successful person ever to run. I say, not in a braggadocios way, I've made billions and billions of caps dealing with people all around the Mojave.

    I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge.

    I'm intelligent. Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent. Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

    The line of 'Make the Mojave great again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it.

    submitted by /u/N3G4T1V_2
    [link] [comments]

    After finishing the seria Madre dlc, I got sent here

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] Question about the fate of the Khans, independent ending

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    One of the endings for the Khans is that they rejoin the Followers and carve out "their own empire". Does that mean that they are raiders on a larger scale, or that they become a philanthropist group like the Followers?

    submitted by /u/Michaeleonardo
    [link] [comments]

    Is the DLC good for the most part?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I just finished Dead money and its the only DLC ive played so far. I really did not enjoy it very much are the other ones much better? I liked the story the mechanics were just really shitty

    submitted by /u/drawohddot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment