• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Fallout | TIL: Joshua Graham and most of the Dark Elves in Skyrim are voiced by the same guy

    Fallout | TIL: Joshua Graham and most of the Dark Elves in Skyrim are voiced by the same guy


    TIL: Joshua Graham and most of the Dark Elves in Skyrim are voiced by the same guy

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Also, John Caleb Bradberton from Nuka World.

    We can't expect Azura to do all the work.

    Example (Arvel the Swift): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnNucvYIwyE

    submitted by /u/auralight93
    [link] [comments]

    If Paladin Danse's armor can withstand the ArcJet engine test-firing, there is no reason power armor should be damaged by a molotov cocktail.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I know it's gameplay balance and all, but come on! Give it fire damage immunity or something!

    submitted by /u/TRHess
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite Fallout quote? Who is it from and which game?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    My favourite Fallout quote is "We can't expect God to do all the work." Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas.

    Yes, I know it's very simple, but I still find it very humorous as he is reloading the pistol.

    It would be cool to get to see the creative and cool quotes that characters can say sometimes, as Fallout can be wild.

    Edit: pistol*

    submitted by /u/MasterWandererGreeb
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 questions

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Dear fellow Fallout fans. I need help with some small things I have been pondering.

    1. Should I pick all the fruit and corn etc in my settlements? Does it automagically end up at the workstation if I don't? Does it grow faster if I pick it? (I know I can assign workers to farm it)

    2. I don't get a good flow in survival. How long can I stay awake before I need to sleep? How do you guys plan your days in survival?

    3. Is it meaningful to equip your settlers with better armour? Do they last longer in firefights or is it a waste of my time?

    4. Is it smart or not to give the settlers automatic weapons?

    5. When Dogmeat is fighting someone and I shot that someone, he gets upset and shows me his teeth and looks angry. Why? What am I supposed to do?

    Have a nice gaming weekend all of you!

    submitted by /u/Perperre42
    [link] [comments]

    Your biggest lesson/opinion learned from fallout?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    I have been having struggles with forgetting and letting go of my ex-gf for a year now, and the Dead Money DLC has really made me realize that I should "let go"

    If my obsession and dreams about her don't stop soon I'm going to get professional help. What did fallout teach you that has stuck with you until today?

    submitted by /u/DecanusFellatus
    [link] [comments]

    What's the status of Fallout: Reborn, the Fallout 1 remake in the Fallout 4 engine?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    I just learned that a team was apparently working on a Fallout 1 remake made in the Fallout 4 engine a while back, were there ever qny updates on that?

    submitted by /u/Siegmure
    [link] [comments]

    What setting are you hoping for with the next Fallout?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Personally I'd love to see Fallout: Florida. Could do so much with a Disney World type area, Cape Canaveral, the Everglades, etc. Deathclaw-like gators? Carnivorous, mutant manatees? (I called these Maneaties in an attempted Fallout Florida pen & paper campaign).

    I also wouldn't mind seeing more of Alaska, because it'd be cool to see the results of the Chinese invasion lingering about. Frozen over battlefields of ruined tanks and bodies trapped in Power Armor and stuff.

    But hey, tell me yours.

    submitted by /u/viktorgorchev
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: NV Not Working!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Hello to anyone that reads this, I need assistance in fixing FNV. Every time i load my game file, my game just goes to shite with frames, no audio, and is just slow in general. My laptop can can Warzone just fine, but not FNV. Please help

    submitted by /u/XirXer097
    [link] [comments]

    Can Gauss rifle ever be real?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Update: ok, thanks for fast response. You guys are real minutemen.

    submitted by /u/TacticalAsDuck_
    [link] [comments]

    Giant skeleton outside Vim! pop factory?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    If you fast travel to the Vim! pop factory, go across the bridge leading to the front of the building, and go around to the right side of the building, you'll see an opening your left leading to the parking lot under the factory, and on the right, some hanging cages. On the right, with the cages, on the ground, is a giant rib cage that looks way too big for a Brahman, or any other animal that I could think of.

    I kind of have a feeling that someone is going to tell me what it is, and it's going to seem obvious afterwards lol but I don't know... Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/iamnotdoctordoom
    [link] [comments]

    With the official Fallout TTRPG being made by Modiphius, you can make your character a human, ghoul, super mutant, or even a robot. With these new options, what kind of character concepts do you think would be fun to make?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Edit: to clarify, TTRPG is Table Top Role-Playing Game, akin to Dungeons and Dragons (just to name one).

    Link to Modiphius's Fallout page

    submitted by /u/Froidster
    [link] [comments]

    Do robot shop vendors produce bottle caps?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    I'm just curious because you can't buy stuff of them so do they still produce bottle caps for your settlements?

    submitted by /u/Trying2Delete
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4:I need help ASAP I wanna save the railroad.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to help the railroad in f4 I have to talk to Preston but he didn't like me helping raiders in Nuke-a-world so I killed the raiders in the commonwealth but he won't help me still he keeps saying something along the lines of I have my own problems to attend to what do I do to get him to help.

    submitted by /u/ThRoWaWaYTRWW
    [link] [comments]

    Faction question.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Hey y'all I got a question for ya. What are the redeeming qualities of BoS? What did they stand for in previous games? I'm doing another play through of fallout 4 it's the only fallout I've played (I plan on playing the others once I build a PC) so I don't know much of the lore regarding factions. Now I've beat F4 once or twice years ago but never really put a lot of time in nor did DLC. This time around I've put a lot of time took it slow. I sided with the railroad the first time but I'm not sure who to side with now I'm between the minute men and BoS. I wanted to do BoS but I usually like to play as the good guy but they kind of give off bad guy vibes so do they have good guy qualities or just hatred for everything none human, which is throws me off cause I don't mind ghouls or synths like Nick.

    Edit: also would not siding with them cause me to miss anything cool?

    submitted by /u/MedicinalGoose
    [link] [comments]

    Can i use billy as companion?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Ok so I was watching one of my fav youtubers bestatnothing fallout 4 videos and he has billy as a companion and he can tell him what to do how can I do this what mods do I need

    submitted by /u/Joeyramone1234
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't tried in a few years (2016), anyone know if Fallout 3 works on Windows 10 finally? (Also new Vegas, not sure if that one was messed up too)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Going on a trip for a week, would like to play them if they work. But I don't wanna waste time downloading them if they don't

    submitted by /u/WIMPDRAGN
    [link] [comments]

    Mod cannot be installed since it depends on files that aren’t present

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I'm playing on Xbox one trying to get the clone armory weapons mod so my guy isn't running around with a pipe rifle in clone armor so is there a way to get the missing files

    submitted by /u/Crossbow-66
    [link] [comments]

    Help, Jared blew himself up and I dont know how ?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    So im playing fallout 4, I get to corvega kill everyon on the outside and the second i open the front door.. I hear explosios , the sound continue for a few minutes, then randomly says Jared died go back to settlement. Finding him I see the entire room some how exploded, turrets raiders all gone. My companions were with me the whole time, no one was even need him yet he exploded and I want to know how. None of the mods I had installed would have given him explosive, how did he blow himself up ? I need to know how he died

    submitted by /u/Dthirds3
    [link] [comments]

    Is steam fallout classic collection DRM free?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Hey, i just wanted to know if the steam versions of classic fallout games are DRM free.

    submitted by /u/bartas28wastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 2287 - 28 weeks later showcase

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I made a mod playlist for fallout 4 aiming to create the aesthetic of Resident evil 4, Stalker and the Metro series of games, Built around the popular mod fallout 2287 (gas masks of the wasteland). I did the project under the guise of a showcase styled with the music from fallout 2287. If you can watch the showcase and give me any feedback. I know the video isn't available in all countries yet. Video:

    https://youtu.be/ksXyBsQz-Dg

    Vimeo:

    https://vimeo.com/545774196

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Rise-82
    [link] [comments]

    Secret service vs Enclave

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Are there any plans for the Secret service other then being the gold bullion traders? Bc I think it would be interesting to explore the idea that they learn about the Enclave and what MODUS did. And I don't really know or care for the SS in their current state, but maybe they would react with negativity and try to shut down MODUS who had finally contacted Enclave forces outside Appalachia, and had gathered a few men for himself. So they would fight a so called secret war where they sabotage each other and stuff like that there would be betrayal and the player could choose to help on or the other destroy both or try and broker peace among them... the winners would become tue gold bullion traders and if both would be destroyed a robot with funny personality might take the current bullion trader's place. If you could opt in the BoS the Enclave should be child's play

    submitted by /u/TTottiD
    [link] [comments]

    The Pitt's bugged and I'm desperate.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I'm playing fallout 3 and am doing the Pitt dlc. I got to the ending point for the quest unsafe working conditions where it's telling me to leave the hole. I do so and an NPC Krenshaw is supposed to talk to me. He says go away and that's it. The quest marker points to him and the gate out is locked. I tried no clipping out to try and continue on but nothing is working probably. I need to talk to him but I'm getting nothing. I haven't broken it by killing the slavers on mass or anything and don't have many kids installed. Mostly armor weapons graphics etc. I don't know what the issue is and I'm out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/ostruch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment