• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.


    Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Trying to enter New Vegas early

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Fun fact: you can find Ulysses watching you in various places, like The Crow's Nest

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Fucking .45-70 Gov't ammo type. Can't decide they are both cool.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Edward: Caesar. Richard: The Master.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Legion path low INT

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Waste of perfectly good caps that I'll never get back.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    This NCR poster, my favourite one lol

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Finally living life, in the lap of luxury!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Ice cream go brrrrrrrrr

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas Co-op

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Is there a way to play Fallout New Vegas coop campaign with friends? Like a mod or something?

    submitted by /u/OppositePlankton1212
    [link] [comments]

    How do I *become* Mr. House?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Okay so I've avoided asking this here, purely because I know the information is out there somewhere but for the life of me I can't understand or find a proper explanation.

    All I want to know is, is there a way to essentially replace mr. House with the courier and have a working relationship with the NCR, like mr. House does? I'm not opposed to killing the legion or whoever to achieve this but I'd like to achieve a somewhat amicable wasteland with myself at the helm of New Vegas?

    The closest ending I can find from google and reddit searches is what seems to end in a rocky relationship between the independent courier and if that's the closest I can get, that will have to do, but it doesn't make sense why the NCR can't just have a working relationship with the courier once he/she during his/her takeover of the strip. Thanks in advance you guys :)

    submitted by /u/AhNoMiNuS
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody say something that will make me want to play fallout nv again I haven't played in a while

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I drew some fanart of Arcade Gannon, my fav companion :D

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Youtuber Jameskii is going to stream new vegas, we are definitely a species.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    TIL the ambient music around the Crashed Highwayman changes to reference the iconic highwayman music from fallout 2

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I was exploring the wasteland and came upon the crashed highwayman. I think i had only ever been there a few times but i had not played Fallout 2 then. I have since played it and just noticed that the music there is unique and the guitar riffs are recognisable as the iconic music from Fallout 2. I have uploaded a recording of it to youtube if anyone wants to see it.

    submitted by /u/AtomicZoZo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain Hegelian Dialectics?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Really struggling to figure out what Caesar is on about.

    submitted by /u/GreedyMule83
    [link] [comments]

    Robots at strip!!!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    So i was minding my own bussines at strip with my brotherhood armor the random NCR attacked me then the robots also joined them

    How can i calm everyone using console commands

    submitted by /u/xsniperkajanx
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to reload dash on console

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    wondering what glitches aren't and are possible for console I use xbox

    submitted by /u/noobster_rifle
    [link] [comments]

    He doesn’t like hats!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Do you think people would still watch a Let's Play of FNV

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm starting a youtube channel and I realize that Let's Plays aren't as popular as they used to be but I kind of want to do another playthrough since I've never played the DLC. I plan on doing other videos like mini documentaries and mod Reviews but do you think people would rather watch a full playthrough of FNV or only the DLC.

    submitted by /u/IHaveNoName988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment