• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Found a map I made in middle school

    Fallout: New Vegas | Found a map I made in middle school


    Found a map I made in middle school

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    A glitch with the sheriff hat and the NCR riot control gear I think it looks pretty cool

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Quality dialogue.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    "THINK COURIER THINK!THE GAME. RIGGED. FROM THE START"

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Seemed like the appropriate place to leave this....

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    My attempt at a Fallout: New Vegas political compass

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I'm making a homebrew fallout tabletop game in the New Vegas setting, I thought you guys might get a kick out of this perk:

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    T.D.I.P. (Theoritcal Degree In Physics)

    Requirements: Level 8, Speech 60

    If your CHA score is higher than an NPC's INT score, you can make a Speech skill check in place of a Science, Medicine, or Survival skill check to statisfy an NPC with knowledge about a topic of interest (you will not give them correct or accurate information and they may found out through other means that you've lied to them).

    submitted by /u/Undead_Assassin
    [link] [comments]

    You’d think The BoS Safehouse would be alot safer than this.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Game crashing when I die or load earlier save

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Hello I started Old World Blues and now whenever I get killed by an enemy my game crashes in the loading screen. I have Fallout new vegas 4gb and anti crash installed as well as the script extender, I cant find any fix anywhere online and I have invested a lot of hours into my character. I have also tried removing all the mods and it didnt help.

    Crash Log

    31232432 _ NewVegasAntiCrash FalloutNV.exe

    31232432 _ 03A00000 07050000 nvac.dll

    31232432 _ 0B600000 06000080 nvse_1_4.dll

    31232432 _ 77DF0000 0A004A62 ntdll.dll

    31232435 h 0B63F88A FF7008E8 nvse_1_4.dll

    31232435 ^ 0043B475 00000010 FalloutNV.exe

    31232435 h 005934D7 FF700C8B FalloutNV.exe

    31232435 ; script 'Expression Error: SYNTAX' (00000000).

    31232435 ; script 'Expression Error: SYNTAX' (120032FA).

    31232502 ; script 'Expression Error: SYNTAX' (12000ADE).

    01000002 _ 00400000 00000000 FalloutNV.exe

    Any suggestions would be a great help I keep getting obliterated by Stripe

    submitted by /u/NeonWarper
    [link] [comments]

    How do i avoid hard locking when loading into a save?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Title basically explains it, but for more information.

    When i click onto the game it brings me tom the main menu and i click load it hard locks me on the loading screen so i have to shut down my PC. And for those wondering no, i don't play modded, too chaotic for my taste. However im just wondering what to do to avoid this? i tried quick saving, manual save, auto saves, NOTHING WORKED. Is there anything i can do to avoid this from happening, besides uninstalling it and reinstalling it? Because that takes several hours and it's more like a last option for me. So i came here to see what the wonderful reddit Couriers have in store for me in an attempt to fix it. Hell, i almost didn't post this due to me doubting myself whether or not i'm the only person experiencing this issue but hey, i might as well try.

    Idk if this helps but i'm playing the base game with Courier's Stash DLC.

    submitted by /u/LTFreeborn
    [link] [comments]

    Avenging the enclave - so satisfying

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Best Upgradable Playerhome mods

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    looking for a bunch of upgradable playerhomes with expensive upgrades to sink all the endgame money in, turns out I'm having some trouble finding good ones or I'm finding homes that are already OP (like with automeds in them no upgrade required ....)

    My objective is to put in like 4 or 5 houses around the map to have some choice between my playthroughs

    Suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/t_u_r_o_k
    [link] [comments]

    Late night hand penises

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Interior Lighting Overhaul problem

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Interior Lighting Overhaul patch for Nevada skies doesn't work with Nevada skies Final version.
    Can I play without this patch or perhaps switch to an older version of Nevada skies (How bad is the older version if you compare it to the Final?)

    submitted by /u/Timbak_
    [link] [comments]

    It never gets old!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I haven't played new vegas in 9 months and the withdrawal is killing me

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I keep crashing for some reason even with no mods NVAC doesn't work nor does any bug fix mods please I want to see my courier again

    submitted by /u/Eisenhower_is_dad
    [link] [comments]

    I need help swapping out NVSE for xNVSE

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    So I want to start using Johnyguitar NVSE, but it requires xNVSE instead of regular NVSE which I currently have. How do I go about removing the original NVSE?

    submitted by /u/Robbinsmods
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my courier, the smooth talker idiot

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Help and Recommendations for Heavily Modded Playthrough

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    I'm building a new list for a playthrough of New Vegas and while I've modded New Vegas in the past I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm interested in recommendations as well as help with some issues.

    My idea is to keep the game as close to lore-friendly as possible with a hard difficulty and as realistic and modern gunplay as possible but also with more content around the wasteland in general, like new enemies, quests and areas to explore. I actually started with Viva New Vegas as a base but since it's too lightly modded for me I'm changing and adding more stuff using other guides like Rika's, Sinitar's and GingasVR's The Vault Courier wabbajack modlist as a base. Since I intend to have the best graphics possible under the constrains of my GTX 970 I also have lots fo Dragbody's mods and other graphical improvements. I am however always looking for new guides and lists to rummage through, so those are more than welcomed.

    Now to the questions:

    1 - When it comes to new locations and places to explore is A World of Pain still a good idea? If not, what would be a proper substitute?

    2 - Is WMX a good idea nowadays? Is there something to use instead of it?

    3 - Are there good compilations or lists of weapon mods?

    4 - Any recommendations for Body mods and textures? I currently have Improved Vanilla Male Body for the males and tried Type4 with females but that last one showed pubic hair even with the underwear version and that probably won't fly with Twitch's TOS.

    5 - Are there any mods that are popular or have been in the past that I should avoid? I'm not using Project Nevada but I wonder if there might be others.

    submitted by /u/Tabris_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I incite war between the kings and ncr?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I'm on the ending part of the quest gi blues and I want to go through the legion quest line. I dont want the kings dead in my ending and I hate the ncr so how do I do this?

    submitted by /u/zmasterv
    [link] [comments]

    i want to save melody

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    i just arrive in caesar place. i was exploring the camp and helped her. her situation break my heart and i want adopt her. there's a mod or in the vanilla walkthrough i will able to do that? sorry for my grammar english is not my first language.

    submitted by /u/alexzerograu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment