• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Fallout | Fallout New Vegas would be a perfect remaster!

    Fallout | Fallout New Vegas would be a perfect remaster!


    Fallout New Vegas would be a perfect remaster!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    You can't possibly tell me, that if Fallout New Vegas got a remaster it wouldn't be a perfect game. If they buffed the graphics, physics engine, patched the bugs, and some other fixes, I'm sure that even to today's standards of gaming it would be seen as perfect.But that's also assuming Bethesda gets their stuff together and start making good stuff again! It's story is pretty good, it's combat is fun and compared to other games it's pretty original and creative, the whole game really is a piece of art. If we buff out the scratches and dents in this game I truly believe it could be great and even make Bethesda a bit of cash that hopefully reminds them what fallout I supposed to be.

    submitted by /u/TreyAnimationZ
    [link] [comments]

    Could a super mutant behemoth really exist? The Centre for Interdisciplinary Science, University of Leicester

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Playing New Vegas and gd Can a brotha get some duct tape??

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Im tryna make a buncha weapon repair kits but duct tape is like the rarest thing in the world in this game. Please tell me there's some type of duct tape factory later in the game I'm down bad

    submitted by /u/Squid4Breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    For the first time, i'm playing fallout 4, and OMG, I LOVE THE MOD SYSTEM.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello People of Reddit.

    When i saw the weapons mod for Fallout 3, i freak out. I love being able to custumize my own weapons.

    When i played New vegas for the first time, i love to know that existed a lot of mod for a lot of weapons.

    BUT ON FALLOUT 4? YOU MAKE YOUR WEAPON THE WAY YOU WANT.

    I'm so addicted to modding weapons and armor that i'm going full science, gun nut and armorer.

    Can't wait to see what does the mod community did with this possibility

    submitted by /u/TsunamiDayne
    [link] [comments]

    Pacifist Fallout 4 Far Harbour DLC?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Is it possible to have zero kills across the board? Without using console commands or mods?

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BrokkysoppOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite NPC to kill(any game)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Kellogg’s timeline.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Kellogg's timeline has been a point of confusion for me.

    So, we know it's been 60 years since they took infant Shaun from the vault. I'm assuming the "Shaun" you see as a young boy with Kellogg is the synth made by the Institute.

    My question is, how much time passed between the time where Kellogg left Diamond City and traveled to Fort Hagen to the point where the SS tracks him with Dogmeat and finds him there?

    The campsites you find while tracking Kellogg look rather recent. I would assume they'd be no more than a week old considering their appearance. The scent Dogmeat is following also can't be that old considering that environmental factors play a huge role in how long scent is detectable by dogs. We all know how much it rains in the Commonwealth. That's not including the multiple other environmental factors at play. Radiation, wind, human interference, etc. There's no way that scent trail is more than a week old.

    Nick says that Kellogg left the city "a while ago". Which could mean anything. It could mean a few days or 5 years. I would think it had to be a substantial amount of time.

    What are your thoughts? I've never come across anything in the game that hints at a timeline.

    submitted by /u/zippyzabadoo
    [link] [comments]

    Delete if not allowed, but I've created what I think is a really good Playlist for Fallout without reusing Fallout songs.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Feel free to give suggestions. Many more songs will be added. Throw it on shuffle and explore the Wastes. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3IXiVICPmKbyf9Zqk54jU6?si=TuhokiBkRkWw96vDG1YCGQ

    submitted by /u/Dr_Dankenstein1
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 build recommendations?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    I'm getting fo3,as somebody who has done mostly gun runs,I want to spice stuff up,I was thinking about maybe multiclassing,but I'm not sure as to what I should do,maybe even build able guns,but if there is a build that you found enjoyable,I would love to hear it.

    submitted by /u/NamesNick
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best gun to use against nukalurks

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm having a hard time with the Nuka cola bottling plant

    submitted by /u/cloneboy2224
    [link] [comments]

    Soft Graphic mods for Fallout 4?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I Fallout 4's Vanilla graphic for some reason , and I just want more , but I hate big mods that change that vanilla style that I love so much ; Any lite and soft mods to spice up the game graphics just a little bit? I love the retro and cartoonish feel they have and I wanna preserve that

    submitted by /u/2cottElliot
    [link] [comments]

    Brotherhood tattoo

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm in the process of getting the logo of the brotherhood of steel tattoo. Will be my first one. Wish me luck

    submitted by /u/WhatAmIDoingHere404
    [link] [comments]

    The cancelled Fallout Van Buren is being remade as a New Vegas mod

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    fulll blog

    A group of modders are currently dedicated to recreating Van Buren as a New Vegas mod called Revelation Blues, since InXile currently owns the Van Buren name.

    "We will stay faithful to the original Van Buren story as much as possible," says the project's page on NexusMods, "and in the future we plan to add in a large number of customized features. As of now, the project is still a WIP." You can download and play a demo of Revelation Blues from that page right now.

    The original Van Buren would have been set in the year 2253 and cast players as an escaped prisoner, roaming the American southwest while pursued by robotic prison guards. Post-apocalyptic versions of places like Denver and the Grand Canyon would have featured.

    submitted by /u/AidThisFellowUser
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to be the MC in fallout 3 would you rather live in megaton or ten penny tower? Why

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    What would be an absolute must for you from a live action Fallout series?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Does the Chemist Perk apply to Herbal Meds in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    So I'm playing the Fallout 4 mod, "Frost" and am trying to pick the right perks. With limited stimpaks, I can't rely on making antibiotics forever. So I've opted to prevent illnesses in the first place which means the Herbal Anodyne, the Herbal Antimicrobial, and the Herbal Stimulant. Each rank of the Chemist perk extends the length of chems. Only thing is that I don't know if these count as chems or not. Can someone help?

    Thank you!

    -your local Vault girl

    submitted by /u/CharlottesSecret
    [link] [comments]

    In Fo76, do power armor chassis hold individual pieces of power armour in inventory.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    So i was doing the miners miracle mission, and saw some t-51 pieces on one of the frames, put them in my inventory then put them back with one of the excavator arms i'd crafted, then i got the notification for power armor returning to inventory, and don't know why but i panicked and took the pieces off as the chassis went into my inventory and now i can't find the individual pieces which was a torso, helmet and arm. Are they on the chassis in my inventory and when i transfer it to a station they will be there or is this a bug. Have only just recently started playing so sorry if dumb question.

    submitted by /u/paxo_1234
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 on Survival. What do?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    The do's and don'ts when playing Fallout 4 on survival. Can any Pro Player tell me?

    I've just learned that if you set INT to level 10 near the character creation, then use a beer/"alcoholic drink" to lower it to 9 then read the You're Special Book found in your sons room (after leaving the vault) then you can "glitch" your INT to be 11 when the beer wears off. (Thanks TheCthuloser!!!)

    Any other advice to get maximum benefits of the game on survival?

    I don't usually use power armour until I have the double time fission core perk but since I'm going survival soon I might need it sooner (if possible).

    I am also getting impatient with beating the game with dlc full vanilla, I was considering adding some mods like KILL ANYONE, so, while being on survival I can finally play the way I want, Killing people like paladin danse or something, maybe the mayor of Diamond city. I dunno.

    submitted by /u/sanchezgta
    [link] [comments]

    Failed a final quest in New Vegas

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    So, I got back on New Vegas and in my save file I was going with the Yes Man ending, I just had to talk to him to start the Hoover Dam battle. Now I want to go with the NCR ending instead, but it seems that the quest has failed (I just had to talk to the guy to start the battle in the Dam as well). Is there a way to recover the quest or to get the NCR ending without having to load a file from times ago? It could be a cheat, a mod or anything.

    submitted by /u/Philosopher_Good
    [link] [comments]

    FNV: I was pootling about the wasteland and came across Dead Wind Cavern, popped inside, and was brutally destroyed by death claws. Help!? (I've already cleared Quarry Junction sniping from distance, but any tips for the cavern?)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I want to replay FNV and need mod recommendations

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Hi, so I've played a fair bit of FNV years ago (completed the mainstory with Yes Man, completed Dead Money and Old World Blues, around 375 hours)

    I've played a LOT of Fo4 lately, I love that game despite fully aware of its shortcomings. Now I want to go back to FNV to, you know, play a Fallout game that didn't have those shortcoming. But as FNV is old, I would like to ask if there are updated mods that make it smoother and have some QoL features.

    Something like sprinting, better animation, better UI, bug fixes and so on... You know, like the mods that for you are "must-have"

    Also good quest mods and/or revamp locations are welcome.

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/fortevn
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Future Settings and Preferences

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    We've seen California, the Mojave, D.C. area, Boston, and the Appalachian. I don't seen them doing the North in either coast again soon, but something the Minnesota or the Dakotas for North states would be good options. I think in terms of variety Ohio actually seems like a decent location, Florida, Louisiana, Alabama or Georgia. Personally I'd like to see Texas/Mexico setting, the Carolinas and bring in some pirate and ghost atmosphere, and somewhere between Oklahoma/Kansas/Arkansas

    submitted by /u/Azulaatlantica
    [link] [comments]

    Silver Shroud help, I may of effed up

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    So the Milton hospital is something I forget I went into beforehand and activated the Protectrons, fast-forward to going to Save Kent I see that the Robots will move in and Sinjin will just kill Kent before I get to him, is there a way for me to correct this or am I pretty much screwed?

    submitted by /u/Rude-Tumbleweed-7831
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Blurry outline around some objects - real obvious with Doc Mitchell's head

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I took a screenshot here.

    Basically, very occasionally I see a weird, hazy outline around some objects. It's not there for everything, but when it's there on something, it's always there. This appears with my modlist loaded up, or running without mods. I don't know what's going on, and the graphics settings are kind of hard to parse - I'm not experienced at this. I don't have any ENB set up. I have Depth of Field turned off, because I was noticing issues with transparent clothing in conversation, but that didn't seem to change this. The only thing that I found to fix Doc Mitchell specifically was FCO, which rebuilt his head entirely.

    Is it just a hair mesh thing? Or is this a larger visual issue?

    submitted by /u/UguuUguu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment