• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Fallout 3 | The Laser Rifle In Fallout 3 vs Fallout 4. Opinions?

    Fallout 3 | The Laser Rifle In Fallout 3 vs Fallout 4. Opinions?


    The Laser Rifle In Fallout 3 vs Fallout 4. Opinions?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Is fallout 3 as buggy as New Vegas on PC?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play more and more rpg's for a while now, and one that has been brought up so much whenever you talk about the best is Fallout New Vegas.I bought it for me and my brother, and I spent hours and hours trying to get the game to work.With some mods the game wouldn't even open, or crash in a few minutes.

    It would be functional if I took off all of the mods, but I am hoping that with Fallout 3 installing games for windows live would allow me to play mostly fine and use some light mods to help modernize it here and there.I have no problems playing with some bugs here and there, I played hundreds of hours of vanilla Skyrim and have the game open right now.Just want to make sure I don't waste money time and effort trying to get another game to work again and have it just fail again.

    I'd appreciate any help at all, thanks

    submitted by /u/ControlOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, I’m sure I can make it

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment