• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Fallout | There are people who still don't understand how to hack, and that's what scares me most.

    Fallout | There are people who still don't understand how to hack, and that's what scares me most.


    There are people who still don't understand how to hack, and that's what scares me most.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Some Common Misconceptions

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Fallout lore expands from two games newer people often don't play, two terrible spin-offs that aren't considered canon, and four modern games most have played. It's not surprising there would be some misconceptions, so this post will be to clarify some up.

    1) X-01 is APA.

    X-01 is not APA. Many people think it is, I can only assume, because they look similar. Though with the X-01's lore and APA's, it's clear it isn't. X-01 is an experimental (hence the nomenclature "X") suit of power armor made Pre-War. APA, or advanced power armor, was made Post-War by the Enclave, using X-01 as a base.

    2) Myron invented jet.

    Myron did not invent jet. He made his own variant, which was for the Mordino crime family to use the weaponized jet to control New Reno. We know Myron didn't make jet for many reasons, both from Fallout 2 (jet's introduction), New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76. In Fallout 2, Myron can be called out with a high intelligence, even without the high intelligence his dialogue often implies he didn't make it. Then, Mrs. Bishop was kicked out of Vault City for her jet addiction, which was years before Myron could have done it (since Myron is about ~14). In Fallout: New Vegas, jet can be found in the DLC Old World Blues in a Pre-War locked area, statically placed (as opposed to random loot). And in Fallout 4, jet's further supported to be Pre-War from the terminal in Vault 95. Fallout 76 has a mention of jet, IIRC, which again supports it not being created by Myron.

    submitted by /u/Benjamin_Starscape
    [link] [comments]

    I have max int, and I have 3 unspent perk points. Is idiot savant worth it?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    I never considered it in the first place and just now kinda read it more carefully and my intelligence is full so I'm not sure if it would be useful

    submitted by /u/Duracell_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    There's one thing every Fallout fan can agree on.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    War never changes

    submitted by /u/vaultsepticeye21
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite Unique Weapon? (FO3,F:NC)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Personally I think the CZ57 Avenger is a really good weapon for heavy builds since you can go get it in any point of the game, I remember pulling up with that shit alongside a set of T45B power armor to hoover dam.

    submitted by /u/loliadventurer
    [link] [comments]

    I just enjoy killing Kellogg on every gamethrough.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Can I skip the Water Merchants? (mild Fallout 1 spoilers included)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Since I know from getting exposed to spoilers that hiring the water merchants to deliver water to vault 13 leads to people attacking the vault, and since I don't even have the caps to hire them right now anyway, is it possible to skip hiring the water merchants completely and go straight to Necropolis to get their chip? I know I would be missing out on XP but I don't see the point in doing something I know is a mistake in the long run. Thanks in advance for your input folks.

    submitted by /u/doctorprestige
    [link] [comments]

    If you could join any faction, who would you join?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I would pick either the BoS or the Institute for their technology and power, as well as relative security. It's kinda ironic how the "bad guys" are always the coolest.

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Gold9099
    [link] [comments]

    minor disappointment in Necropolis (definite spoilers)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    playing through fallout (again) and i got to the 3rd level of the vault. the glowing ghouls say "a dirt nap is to be taken if alerations are made. last one here tried." as they stand beside a dead body. but its not a vault dweller so it really makes no sense that he was down here. i think a good touch would have been making the body they stand around a person from vault 13. i also wish there were more dead vault dwellers throughout the game (one in vault 15, old town, the glow, etc)

    submitted by /u/M_O_O_S_T_A_R_D
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xo1 armor supposed to be the same armor as the one in fallout 1 and 2?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Do you guys have any real tips for survival on fallout 4?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    I'm having a little bit of trouble trouble it. Obviously there's a shed ton of YouTube videos giving tips but they all seem to be simply cookie cut tips.

    submitted by /u/Grinisti
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Vendor Inventories

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I have a level 80 fallout save in which I have come and gone from playing it over the years, but I remembered about a ripper melee weapon called the harvester, I went to the location it is in and I must have took it out before, and as I put all my valuables in chests I must have sold it to a vendor. Do unique items stay in vendors inventories?

    submitted by /u/SeaworthinessOk5310
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 4 difficult for beginners?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    So I just recently had the urge to play a fallout game and I plan on playing fallout 4 first and then new Vegas after since I believe there stories don't connect. But I've never really played games like fallout before the only open world game I played was gta and there really ain't any correlation between them. But is fallout 4 really hard for someone who hasn't played a fallout game before? I like the game to be a bit challenging but not too hard where I have to play on the easiest difficulty and swallow my pride but if I'm too shit at the game I will do it. Another thing to keep in mind is that I'm usually quite bad at video games.

    submitted by /u/Simarv
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the bois playing a Fallout inspired Arma 3

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Skynet and the institute

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I'm wondering, what would happen if skynet were to meet the institute would they fight, join each other, or just leave each other alone. I'm curious Bc I don't see this talked about a lot.

    submitted by /u/Beginning_Plastic841
    [link] [comments]

    I used Fallout 4 to create a trailer for a D&D campaign set in Kentucky I DM for my players

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/3n53A7-3Rn0

    Can't post a linked post for some reason, so sorry for the text post.

    Lots of homebrew. Currently working on learning 3DS Max in order to have more control animating and not just using animflavors/ idles.

    submitted by /u/2_F_Jeff
    [link] [comments]

    My love for fallout has been rejuvenated

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    As many mods as you want. Series X. Speed running through downtown Boston. That is all♥️

    submitted by /u/Themaddestlad1776
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 87 mystery. Please illuminate me.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    I had a question. How old are the failed F.E.V. subjects in vault 87? 100 years old? 200? Also is fawkes the same age as the fev subjects? Has he been imprisoned for the same amount of time as the fev subjects' demise or longer I wonder.

    submitted by /u/ABACXZ
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS) Far Harbor DLC: Can I save Kasumi then tell the Institute about Acadia?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    I want to save Kasumi but I also want to turn Acadia into the Institute. I'm doing a realistic role play and as the leader of the Institute but also having Kasumi be the entire reason you go to Far Harbor, I feel it's immersive if I save her then tell the Institute about Acadia. If anyone knows, I'd be really appreciative. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Case4485
    [link] [comments]

    Which order should I play the fallout 3 dlc?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    I just wanted to know in which order should I play the fallout 3 dlc, I'm not sure if they are connected but if they are where should I start?

    submitted by /u/Mdot0100
    [link] [comments]

    Getting attacked by Kings in Freeside in New Vegas with a 'Liked' reputation?????

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I was getting shot at over and over by Kings at Freeside, even with nothing on, so I went to the atomic wrangler and paid my way from 'Neutral' to 'Liked', and they still attack me. I have no idea why. The King still owes me his favor too. What do I do????

    submitted by /u/CommunistTomato
    [link] [comments]

    I am playing fallout 3 on pc. the your special book is not letting me press the forward button with my mouse. How do i fix?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Home on the Wastes: A Soundtrack for a Nuclear Winter

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment