• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I don't know why but Albino Radscorpions look scarier than Deathclaws in this game.

    Fallout 3 | I don't know why but Albino Radscorpions look scarier than Deathclaws in this game.


    I don't know why but Albino Radscorpions look scarier than Deathclaws in this game.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Ever have a moment where the music and the action aligned in the most perfect way?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm playing for the first time, a few weeks ago the moment came where I gave the ghouls Tenpenny Tower and in all the chaos Bobby Crosby - Happy Times starts playing in the background. If it had been a movie I couldn't ask for a more perfect score to watch everything fall apart.

    So I'm curious, has anyone else had a similar experience that stuck with them.

    submitted by /u/windlabyrinth
    [link] [comments]

    found this treasure and and an old ps3 in my storage, it's gonna be a good summer.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Do I or Fawkes survive the end?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    If i send Fawkes instead of myself or Lyons into the airlock does he die. I also heard that if I send myself, Ill survive and wake up if i have broken steel on the game... Is this true?

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with sensor modules

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    I know that giving scrap metal to the outcasts is far better than giving it to Walter in the Megaton water processing plant (for a measly 10 caps). Should I keep the sensor modules to make Bottlecap Mines or should I give them to the Outcasts

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment