• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Yes I played FNV as A 7 year old

    Fallout: New Vegas | Yes I played FNV as A 7 year old


    Yes I played FNV as A 7 year old

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    what the dog doin?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    This quarantine almost make me wish for a nuclear winter

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Lamps, lamps never change...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    JFC! Cazadores are real!?!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I bought a new NCR mask thinking that i lost the brotherhood one,today i found it i got a helios one feeling

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Dis ain’t the gold I was looking for!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    One step closer to that sweet ballistic fist

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    What games you play when you want to scratch that FNV itch but already played the game a 1000 times?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Just realized you can take drained microfusion cells into dead money

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    No idea how I didn't notice this before but I'm just gonna start stocking up on drained cells before going into dead money lol.

    Edit: am stupid, Elijah gives you them

    submitted by /u/Funneduck102
    [link] [comments]

    ED-E drawing done by me. insta @pantomimeloser

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    How exactly did Ranger Stella beat all those legionaries and a Centurion in the arena?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Yes ik she's a Ranger and they're like the best of the best but I'm kinda curious to how she managed to beat a Centurion, the elite of the Legion, in armor, with a rusty machete. What exactly did she do? Like maybe she stabbed the Centurion through the gaps of his armor after dodging all his attacks? If anyone has any cool theories and stories please feel free to comment down below.

    submitted by /u/WatermelonExtremist
    [link] [comments]

    Best outfit for Veronica

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    In my opinion Vikki's bonnet and Vera's outfit is the best outfit for Veronica

    submitted by /u/Spike1790
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any early fnv build?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Not like character build ,more like a early version of the game before it was released.

    submitted by /u/Electrical-Ad-455
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when i complete the quest: x-13:attack of the infiltrator

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I was playing old world blues and i just completed the third of the tests for the quest i mentioned in the title, but when i tried to open the safe that contained the reward for the quest my game crashed.

    After starting It up again i noticed that It crashes every time i try to open that safe, or even before if i try to save the game after completing the quest.

    Did this happen to anyone else? How do i fix it? (PC, no mods)

    submitted by /u/AdministrationHot680
    [link] [comments]

    Caravan issue (Xbox 360)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Even though I got a full deck from Ringo, every time I want to play caravan, it says that I need at least 30 cards. Is this a bug? Any fixes? Also if I go through all of new Vegas without playing caravan, am I really missing anything good?

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Is there any guides for installing/uninstalling FnvLODGEN?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Video guides in particular. I attempted to install FnvLODGEN but I don't see much difference and I am still having major LOD issues. I was wondering if there is a video to better help me with this, or if all help fails just uninstall it so I can salvage this playthrough

    submitted by /u/MeatyBreath
    [link] [comments]

    Oliver swanick showed up injured at the atomic wrangler

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    So I loaded uncut new vegas mods-made my way to Nipton. Shot mr swanick but he ran off and disappeared into thin air. I did chance him but he evorapated.

    Well I got to free side and there he was on the attic wrangler limbing around yelling about the lottery. Doesn't run from me, doesn't go hostel. He is the last of his kind since I slaughter all of the powder hangers. Don't know if this part of uncut but I was surprised. I just wish the game was stable it crashes with memory error every 10 or 15 minutes.

    submitted by /u/lenmylobersterbush
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an order to play the dlcs and if there is what is it?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Just bought the dlcs, in what order should I play them in?

    submitted by /u/CoochieEatingOlly
    [link] [comments]

    How should a non-crit build be like?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Title. I feel like crits are way too OP in this game and almost every powerful build in the game relies on having high luck and good crits. Like a melee weapon build with the ripper/chainsaw. Or a energy weapons build with laser rifles. Or a sneaky sniper build with sneak criticals.

    But I want to be different for once. A build that never does crits, but relies on having high DPS, High Damage Threshold and Health, and high AP points.

    It should preferably dump charisma and luck, and put points mostly on Agility, Endurance, Strength and Perception.

    Preferably it should have Heavy Handed since I plan on using weapons like Super Sledge to just slam my enemies up close and Fast Shot for high DPS up close and less action point consumed when using VATS.

    You can decide on what rest of the build could be like.

    Edit: I plan on using this build with jsawyer. So adjust the build accordingly.

    submitted by /u/Bloblerg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment