• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I've done like everything in the game so I like to roleplay stories that I make. Here's my enclave officer who was discharged after becoming a ghoul.

    Fallout 3 | I've done like everything in the game so I like to roleplay stories that I make. Here's my enclave officer who was discharged after becoming a ghoul.


    I've done like everything in the game so I like to roleplay stories that I make. Here's my enclave officer who was discharged after becoming a ghoul.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I know the Metro Tunnels can be a damn maze but they did an amazing job at making them places you wouldn't wanna stay for long...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Lamps, lamps never change...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen a Mister Handy? It's time to cut the Birthday Cake!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen a Mister Handy? It's time to cut the Birthday Cake!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Monk ( unarmed only ) build?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    i want to create monk type character no armor , no weapon , no gun only bare fist what perk and stats should i put for this build? ( pardon me if my english isn't' correct )

    submitted by /u/The_Ghost_Lady
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: The History of V.A.T.S. (Great video by ManyATrueNerd)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Roy Phillips and Tenpenny Tower (Spoiler)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    One of the Tenpenny Tower quest outcomes involves persuading tenants to give the ghouls at Warrington Station a chance as neighbors.

    We all know how colossally this backfires on us for trying to play hero.

    Your next visit, Roy Phillips kills Tenpenny on the penthouse floor, then on our third visit all of the original tenants are dismembered and piled in the basement.

    My question is during the second stage where Roy Phillips kills Tenpenny, can I kill him then and there preventing the deaths of the human tenants later?

    If you speak with the residents of the tower after the ghouls move in, most everyone is glad they gave them a chance.

    This possible sequence break that I'm not home to test could allow Michael Masters, and Bessie Lynn to peacefully live among the other Tenpenny Residents without issues.

    My only other solution to this would be to put a bullet in Roy at Warrington Station and flee the scene leaving the others alive, or ignoring the quest entirely as best outcome.

    The only things I could see going wrong are Mike, and Bess becoming hostile to the player after killing Roy, or him being marked as essential during the second stage where he kills Tenpenny.

    Even if Roy Phillips is killable at that point, without testing there's no way to tell wether what happens to the residents will still occur normally or not.

    submitted by /u/Auovix
    [link] [comments]

    Bug at the saloon

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    So i rent a room at the saloon like usual, but one time I quit as nova was walking otw to the room, when i came back i can sleep with no limit on the bed, and nova's nowhere to be found. I spammed sleep tryna check out the limit. There isn't. What happened here exactly?

    submitted by /u/Lemon-Ham
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment