• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Fallout | I finished fallout 3 with all its DLC yesterday and it only took me 5 days (45 hours playtime) and today I'm soo excited to start Fallout new Vegas. Wish me a happy journey :)

    Fallout | I finished fallout 3 with all its DLC yesterday and it only took me 5 days (45 hours playtime) and today I'm soo excited to start Fallout new Vegas. Wish me a happy journey :)


    I finished fallout 3 with all its DLC yesterday and it only took me 5 days (45 hours playtime) and today I'm soo excited to start Fallout new Vegas. Wish me a happy journey :)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I think the Metro Tunnels of Fallout 3 are amazing!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    My evidence

    I just feel like the Metro Tunnels in Fallout 3 are really something, the atmosphere that's set as soon as you enter and having to find your way through is absolutely one of the things I love about Fallout 3 and I wanted to see what other people's thoughts were on the subject!

    submitted by /u/Mertle_Edmonds_
    [link] [comments]

    What's a mechanic of any Fallout game you discovered way too late, and changed how you played the game?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    I always find I discover things in many games, both big and small, after multiple playthroughs, but I always feel like I find the most in Fallout. Like what I finally figured out in my most recent F4 file.

    Normally with settlements, I just drop a mod in there for unlimited resources. In my first playthrough, I didn't pay too much attention to building settlements, and on subsequent runs, quick mods were easier for the few settlements I did want to focus on.

    Then I started a new playthrough (maybe my 4th or 5th), and was trying to go for a more 'vanilla' feel. Still some mods, but nothing to make the game super easy or anything.

    That's when I figured out how supply lines actually work.

    Sharing resources between settlements has made me love building them so much more than ever before! I don't have to pour resources into each one individually like I thought I did, and the payoff for getting a nice full settlement without mods is so great. And obviously much less intensive than I thought it would be.

    So with that in mind, I'm curious to hear what things you have discovered, whether they be very subtle things, or embarrassingly simple, that changed how you approached a Fallout game after numerous playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/SBrB8
    [link] [comments]

    X-02 mod appreciation post

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Bro bro bro bro bro bro bro I LOVE IT. I have put in hundreds of hours into fo3. It is my favourite game. I loved the enclave in thta game and I was so dissapointed when none of their stuff made it to fo4. I recently started playing fo4 and I was getting bored with it, until I saw this mod, which reinvigurated my excitement about this game, especially the CRYO mod. Now I want you to look at me (or my post) and tell me that ENCLAVE CRYO UNIT isn't just RAW awesomness. It is so well done, and naturally fits into the game. As far as I'm concerned, this is cannon. God bless this modder, and God bless the enclave!

    Edit: I just realised there's a creation club equivalent to this, and it look horrendous! I'm shocked that modders made a better X-02 than Bethesda

    submitted by /u/OIman77
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Is there a better way to wire up the Sanctuary homes?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to Fallout 4 and I'm trying to add lighting to one of the houses in Sanctuary so it's not dark all the time. Included is a screenshot with the conduits circled in red. Is there an easier/more efficient way to do this? My generator is outside the house.

    Side note, why does putting conduits on the ceiling make it so they cannot be scrapped?

    https://imgur.com/a/9BPPnyl

    submitted by /u/Dogrules23
    [link] [comments]

    Was it a right idea for power armor to require fusion cores?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I mean at fallout 1 and 2 you don't need any kind of fuel to hop in to some armor with plenty sheets of metal and same goes to 3 and new vegas , but at fallout 4 (were not including 76 here), you need fusion cores to wear a power armor , it felt unfair to me since fusion are scarce and expensive , I mean THATS THE THING I LOVE ABOUT THE FRANCHISE , get into some beautiful and buffy suit , so was it a right thing to do? "Nerf" power armor or turn it back into some fallout 3 mechanic.

    submitted by /u/AdNo7862
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: "Little America"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Why has this not been explored?

    Think of all the possibilities with exploring the environment in Newly-Annexed Canada, the kind of cultural conflict that would arise from nuclear devastation.

    The kind of reaction of facing the southern influence whilst surviving the hellish northern wasteland.

    Better yet, it could also be a unique way to Re-introduce the Enclave as a power, Having survived the nuclear holocaust in frozen tundra Canada, or maybe even in Alaska.

    And just thinking of being able to travel all of Canada, maybe just being a series of extremely large open areas segmented off by travel paths through mountainous terrain or radioactive wasteland.

    I want Fallout: "Little America" if it means we can explore that can of worms.

    submitted by /u/Dank_Ranger
    [link] [comments]

    What are some songs that SOUND like fallout songs, but aren’t...?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    A lot of us fell in love with songs particularly from the new Vegas radio soundtrack, but what are some songs you could easily see being in the game and wouldn't be out of place?

    Obviously you could say any popular 50s American tunes, but certain songs just Belong in the game and fit so well.

    submitted by /u/MeatChode
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play fallout 76 without a psplus subscription

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    I bought fallout 76 and do i really have to pay for psplus subscription too?

    submitted by /u/enzo122007
    [link] [comments]

    Constant supply of medical

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Hi! I just started my first survival game, and i was wandering if there's a way to have constant production of everything you need for the Medical such as gourd blossom and so. Is it possible to build up some sort of automatic (or manual) farm, just to be sure to walk around with everything you need? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DrFumagalli
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Special way to get a roleplaying save going early game Fo4?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Normally when I play Fallout games or Skyrim I choose a pretty average role play like "Uhm... long guns and a people person." But I want to get more creative. I've been watching a lot of FudgeMuppet who does some pretty amazing roleplay builds for Skyrim and Fallout 4. I've tried it a few times but I get so bored slogging through the early game where you tend to just take any weapon you can find, or at least in my experience.

    Is there a quicker way to get things going or is the early game build up part of the fun?

    submitted by /u/Olav_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    In Fallout76 will my character progression, camp, stash, etc carry over from the open world to the private world?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Thinking about trying out Fallout 1st mainly for the private world and was just wondering if my camp placement and everything else carry over to the private world. And would it work vice-versa?

    submitted by /u/Sgt_Porkchop
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed some interesting fact about trends in Fallout and STALKER games.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 tried to be a bit of STALKER game (Survival mode - you need to eat, sleep, drink, no fast travels). And STALKER Call of Pripyat (released back in 2011) tried to be more like Fallout games (you had ability to side with one of warring factions, Duty or Freedom, you could find Gauss rifle, and you choises affected story aftermath and slides with fates of characters were shown to you after completing main campaign).

    Sorry for possible mistakes, english is not my native.

    submitted by /u/TacticalAsDuck_
    [link] [comments]

    How do get the ''docile'' achievement? FO4

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    - Have 5 tamed creatures in your settlement.

    I've gone through all the guides online, tho none seems to work.

    submitted by /u/-H1ST0RY-
    [link] [comments]

    Is Wild Wasteland good for a first time Playthrough of NV?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    I've been enjoyed Vanilla 3 on the 360 so much I decided to grab NV with all the DLC on Steam. As the version of 3 I played was not the Game of the Year edition, and since that's my first fallout game, Traits are a bit new to me. So far I'm thinking Good Natured and Skilled since looking it up, those are pretty consistently useful. But what about WW? Is it too silly for a first playthrough, a first venture into the Mojave? Is it not silly ENOUGH? Is losing a directly benefiting Perk too high of a price for Hardcore Mode (yes, I'm playing Hardcore, and yes I'll probably regret it eventually, but I think it sounds like a more engaging playthrough, having to actually worry about the thing that makes deserts dangerous in the first place)

    If there's any other random tidbits I should keep in mind, or good mods to keep things smooth to play, I don't mind hearing about that either, but right now my main concern is about the traits

    submitted by /u/Spndash64
    [link] [comments]

    I think that the Nuka World dlc for fo4 was the best dlc in all of the fallouts so far what do you guys think?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 Dlcs won't load

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    There are red markers where the dlc content was supposed to be,despite having installed all the DLCs in the launcher option

    submitted by /u/Overlord2-1
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing Lonesome Road for the first time. I'm going for a independent ending. Should I stop the nukes, or nuke both sides?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I can't really decide on this. I feel like the whole point of the independent ending is to remove all powerful influnce in the mojave, and completely isolate the region. But at the same time, for all my playthrough I done pretty much every Legion and NCR quest in the game, and tried to solve everything peacefully and diplomatically if I could. So it seems a bit contradicy that I would suddenly become violent and cast fire on both sides.

    I plan of finishing the DLC and immediately starting the Second Battle of Hoover Dam after I loot Dry Wells or Long 15. Should I nuke both sides or Stop the nukes instead?

    submitted by /u/Bloblerg
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is fallout's most iconic weapon

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    For me it its between the laser rifle or plasma rifle

    submitted by /u/mregg1549
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 companion outfits

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    This may sound like a dumb question But, I've been playing fallout 4 for two days and still haven't figured out how to give codsworth a hat and have him wear it, I play on xbox and I was wondering if anyone knew what button to push to have codsworth (or any other companion) wear things?

    submitted by /u/Sniper4041
    [link] [comments]

    A multiplayer fps in the Fallout universe that takes place in all the battles before the Great war?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    I was reading up on all the wars and campaigns that took place before the Great war (from around 2051. to 2077.) and I thought that it would be a great setting for a Battlefield-type multiplayer shooter.

    There were so many interesting battlegrounds:

    • US invasion of Mexico (2051)
    • EU invasion of the Middle East (2052)
    • Chinese invasion of Alaska (2066 - 2076)
    • Canadian anti-US insurgency (2069 - 2072)
    • US invasion of the Philippines (2074 - 2076)
    • US invasion of mainland China (2074 - 2076)

    How do all of you feel about that type of game? It would give us a glimpse into the pre-war world of Fallout and fill in the story about those pre-Great war conflicts.

    The game wouldn't even need a proper campaign, in my opinion. It would be great to just get to fight those battles and have a bit of explanatory text on where we're fighting, why we're fighting and when it's happening.

    We would get to use advanced weaponry and vehicles on large battlefields. Imagine going against Chinese tanks with power armor in Alaska.

    We would get to fight in urban environments that all have that wonderful retro-futuristic Fallout style (before it was all nuked to oblivion).

    I'm hyping myself up just thinking about it. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/doximir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment