• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | After I hit the war memorial at Boulder City, Private Kowalski pursued me to the Brotherhood of Steel's bunker and those guys didn't even bother to vaporize him. Guess I should have ran to Caesar's land instead since those legionaries know what to do with the NCR's military personnel

    Fallout: New Vegas | After I hit the war memorial at Boulder City, Private Kowalski pursued me to the Brotherhood of Steel's bunker and those guys didn't even bother to vaporize him. Guess I should have ran to Caesar's land instead since those legionaries know what to do with the NCR's military personnel


    After I hit the war memorial at Boulder City, Private Kowalski pursued me to the Brotherhood of Steel's bunker and those guys didn't even bother to vaporize him. Guess I should have ran to Caesar's land instead since those legionaries know what to do with the NCR's military personnel

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:02 PM PST

    welcome to fabulous new vegas! (artwork by myself)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Am I feeling alright?!?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PST

    The entire DLC built up Salt Upon Wounds as this violent badass I have to fight and when I encounter him he gets killed by this random jabroni in about 2 seconds

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PST

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PST

    New Vegas is the first game I've ever wanted to play straight after I finished it the first time, so I did, I couldn't resist but take a photo after seeing how cool the room looked with the ranger armour .

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Dramatic sunset at Zion National Park [OC] [1080x1620] @matt_thomson_visuals

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PST

    tf happened to my hand

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PST

    The most advanced Ranger

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Today I realized that I've actually had every FNV DLC for years after having never played them.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Just thought I'd give a little story time here because I'm so excited right now, also feeling EXTREMELY stupid!!

    Basically, yearsss ago I purchased FNV on Steam. My computer at the time wasn't the greatest, but it could still run FNV at around 50-60 FPS. For me, I don't mind not running games at like 200 FPS or anything, a few frame drops aren't anything to me. However, I told myself that I'd play FNV once I got a better computer so that I could mod it a bit. Over the past year, I purchased a new computer. Also, just as a side note, I beat FNV on my Xbox 360 many years ago, prior to purchasing it on Steam. Anyways, I never played FNV on my new computer or anything, but earlier this morning I finally felt that it was time to play it on my new computer! I was looking through its DLCs because I was debating on whether I should purchase them or not. The thing about FNV DLCs is that, FNV is one of my favourite games ever. However, I had never played the DLCs and when I bought FNV on my xbox initially, and when the DLCs eventually came out months (years?) later, I was still very young and didn't want to ask my parents to buy them for me because I felt bad. Then, over the years, I forgot about playing FNV pretty much but every time I'd talk about it with my friends, I'd always be like "yea man I've never played the DLCs, it's kinda sad actually : (" shit like that. I had always wanted to play the DLCs but I'd forget about the game often because I was busy with other things. Yes, I could've bought it on my xbox 360 but I wanted to experience FNV again on a computer with mods which is why I didnt. Now here's where I felt SO stupid about my past few years regarding FNV...

    You know how I mentioned I went on Steam to look at the DLCs? Well, I noticed that over each DLC icon, it said "IN LIBRARY" for each one. I was thinking it was maybe a bug or something. To double check though, I opened on FNV and clicked on "downloadable content" or the "Addons" tab, I forget which one. Either way, EVERY SINGLE DLC WAS LISTED IN THERE WITH AN UNCHECKED BOX. THIS MEANS I HAD THE DLC ALL THESE YEARS AND COULD'VE PLAYED THEM THIS WHOLE TIME!! I always thought I purchased the base game, but turns out I bought the edition with every DLC included! I just never knew that because in my Steam Library, FNV would only appear as "Fallout New Vegas." I thought if I had the DLCs it'd appear as "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition" or something along those lines.

    I'm not TOO annoyed about it though because now I have SO MUCH NEW FNV content to play and I'll even be able to play it on my new computer now! But yea, I just wanted to share this because I thought it was kinda funny. Now it's time for me to play these DLCs!

    submitted by /u/lastpeppermint
    [link] [comments]

    Ulysses - I'll Be Stalking You

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    To the Promontory!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Recently picked up New Vegas again after what might possibly have been 6 years or more, man what a great game absolutely! Totally reliving why I enjoyed this game so much originally.

    Back when NV was due to be released I had an accident and chopped off my right trigger finger, the only thing I could think about in the emergency room was...shit how am I going to hit the VATS button!? So it had a special place in my heart and was my therapy for mincing some of my fingers.

    Playing again now I've decided to go a different way to the usual Nipton straight to Novac route. I headed further east from Nipton and found myself at the river, remembering the bounty hidden across the way I attempted to get the Power armour amongst the deathclaws. At lvl 10 and after 5 stealth boys(which didn't do a lot) and a hell of a lot of rock jumping I managed to sneak/run for my life to get the armour! I managed to only loot the T-51 as the Alpha male whacked me to literally 1 health bar and then run it over the rocks to safety!

    Now after fast travelling to safety I realise I need power armour training to actually wear it! Damn you FO4!

    I love how this game can literally be anything you make of it and that with luck/determination you can achieve some amazing things that really enhances the game past its role playing mechanic.

    submitted by /u/VampireCampfire1
    [link] [comments]

    They say to know your enemy, you must become your enemy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PST

    What stats should I go for?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:23 AM PST

    I already know what I want for S, C, I, and L

    But the other 3 I'm unsure about

    Here's what I know I want(plus what I don't know)

    S: 10

    p: ?

    E: ?

    C: 1

    I: 10

    A: ?

    L: 7-10

    submitted by /u/Brave_Claim4568
    [link] [comments]

    No...witnesses (very minor spoiler)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Heard a noise as I was walking past and it was these three in a trailer... at 2am... they a little weird

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Does jsawyer ultimate/yuki patch/ultimate patch plus solve ash/goo problems?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:26 AM PST

    Wondering if any of these fix the ash/goo loading too much memory or keeping spawns from happening.

    submitted by /u/praisezemprah
    [link] [comments]

    Next playthrough's faction.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PST

    So, i just finished my first playthrough of the game, siding with the NCR, and it was awesome. And i know that there are 3 other major factions which i can side with, Mr. House, Legion and Yes Man. I wanted to do my next playthrough either siding with Mr. House or Legion, i want to leave Yes Man as last. Which faction (House or Legion) do you guys think I should play next?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomBrow
    [link] [comments]

    flickering across screen centered to crosshair

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Is the Medicine Stick supposed to be wobbly? Hard to aim?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PST

    I have 100 guns and my strength is 6+ (base 3 but implants and spine takes me to 6).

    What could be the problem? Or is this working as intended?

    submitted by /u/Aerie-Chemical
    [link] [comments]

    Jacobstown is attacking Lily?!?!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PST

    So I'm doing a low intelligence play through, and what better companion for my potato headed buffoon would I have than a crazy grandma? So of course I got Lily. At one point I needed to make a run back to Big Mountain, so of course I sent her back to Jacobstown while I did so. When I came back, I travelled to Jacobstown, and as soon as I step past the gate, the Super Mutants all attack her and she is shown as hostile. Does anyone know why this happens and if I can save my granny.

    submitted by /u/0rangeAliens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment