• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Clearing out a room with a Shovel + Sneak Crits™

    Fallout: New Vegas | Clearing out a room with a Shovel + Sneak Crits™


    Clearing out a room with a Shovel + Sneak Crits™

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Oliver Swanick had enough and joined the Legion

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:39 AM PST

    Lord forgive me for what I’m about to do

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Hedge Fund managers when I buy 2 shares of Game Stop

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    I was playing fallout: New California and I already love the dialogue

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    I'M SO CLOSE TO 100% ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    The Boomers kill everyone that comes close. How tf did Malcolm Holmes get inside Nellis AFB?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    That’s a big shame.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    How mods are written vs vanilla

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Vanilla: "the Fiends have been causing a lot of trouble for the NCR and have killed a lot of troops, the leader is known to kill people with a golf club"

    Mod: "the Fiend leader is a sick fucker, he has been known to rape his victims, before skinning them alive and eating their testicles, he kills kids too"

    Neither are actual quotes but New Vegas Bounties is almost funny in how violent it tries to be. Like how Randall casually tells you about his wife being raped and the baby being cut out of her like it's not even a big deal. And that's like the first conversation you have.

    submitted by /u/TheHeroicOnion
    [link] [comments]

    Time to bring the pain to the White Legs

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Freeside at night!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Getting back into F:NV after 5 years of not playing it, and taking everything very seriously...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Cheap PC to run New Vegas with some mods?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Hey so I'm completely new to playing on PC but wanted to play the game again and try playing it on PC instead so I can use a few graphics mods.

    I'm looking to get a new computer soon anyways so I was wondering if anyone recommends a descent desktop to run the game while having a few mods downloaded. I want the game to run as smooth as possible but without having to spend more than $400-$500.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DeliciousAttorney719
    [link] [comments]

    What faction do you prefer

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    I got fnv for the first time the other day. Any tips? Weapon location etc?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    The first fallout game I played was fo76 so this is very different

    submitted by /u/EXPERT_SHADOW_L
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot that there were deathclaws near bitter springs

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    For a fistful of Sierra Madre chips

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Howdy, couriers! Today I found an abandoned BoS bunker filled with knockout gas, next thing I know some senile dude put a leash on me and asked me to call him master. Since I'm such a good boy I tried to talk him down and we agreed that he would let me go on my merry way in exchange of me fetching him a dog of unprovable existence, some beef jerky, a patchwork doll and the keys to Chucky Cheese B&B. Unluky me. Then something great happened. Coins! All over the madref*****g floor! Miss Fortune likes both to give and take a lot. After entering the CCB&B I went straight to the games and made Ms Fortune into Mrs Fortune. Things turned out well, so well that the ghosts of anonymous gamblers visited me that night and said "Dude, gambling dependency is a disease. Quit it." So wise they were, that I rushed to the counter and shouted "Holoboy, what's the change?" Holoboy stood in silence and BAM!! Wads of cash!

    The ancient legend stated that by gathering a chip per Gary clones(32,768 chips) than the chips would never leave the owner and cashiers would give out free unlimited money just to see those chips. The problems is that I only owns 13000ish Chucky Cheese chips, any advice on how to reach the clones amount without leaving the place?

    submitted by /u/AKenkuNamedKinko
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better (morally) to kill Legate Lanius or to talk him down?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    This was getting traction on r/Fallout and I thought you guys might enjoy it.

    I was thinking about this a lot lately.

    I generally prefer and enjoy talking him Lanius; the dialogue/writing from both sides is brilliant and talking him down using convincing and logical arguments is incredibly satisfying, more so than killing him.

    However, aside from pure satisfaction, is it better morally to kill him? Despite a lot of characters saying it, we have no guarantee that the Legion wouldn't be destroyed. He may very well come back even stronger, with no need to bleed resources from the East, and take over the Dam.

    If you do kill him, it's basically the end of the Legion as a whole; however, if you let him live he may come back even stronger and end the war once and for all. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/an_lpenetration
    [link] [comments]

    Laser Detonator not working

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    The laser detonator have 0 ammo so it can't shoot anything It glitches like this since frontier (God the bugs make me can't finish the game) since then i can't use my laser Detonator

    submitted by /u/MagicalKillerZ_
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry, I’ll come back later...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    What are your legion playthrough nessecities

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I was planning on doing a proper legion run,any perk,playstyle suggestions i would welcome

    submitted by /u/PeterrrK42
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly Evil for No Reason...WTF?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Started a new playthrough the other day, and I got around to level 20. I hadn't checked my karma, but when I was talking to Cass randomly she starts calling me an asshole and that she's gonna leave if I keep it up...but I've literally done nothing evil in the game! I'm playing a good character, and the most "Evil" thing I've ever done is steal stuff. Not really worth the "Evil Incarnate" title I've been given.

    I'm idolized by everyone but the legion and powder gangers, and I've taken the goody-two-shoes route for every quest so far. In past playthroughs I've never had problems reaching good karma by this point, and I don't think I've done anything different than I normally do so...wtf?

    Does stealing really make your karma take this big of a hit? Maybe is it a mod that's making my karma randomly tank? I haven't read anything about a mod making stealing affect your karma more than normal, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/BCreek2390
    [link] [comments]

    Make character look like npc

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Anybody know how to make my character look like an ncp? I tried the player.matchfacegeometry command but that didnt work.

    Help appreciated

    submitted by /u/KocmocInzhener
    [link] [comments]

    When ever I'm trying to launch NVSE, this YUP mod that doesn't require dlc pops up and say Im missing DeadMoney, Is it because I don't have the dlc or there are plugin that Im missing? Does anybody have a solution to this? Thank you

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment