• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Most terrifying 'thing' I have seen in a computer game

    Fallout 3 | Most terrifying 'thing' I have seen in a computer game


    Most terrifying 'thing' I have seen in a computer game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Do you ever just look out here and think 'Yeah!'

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    What's the deal with this girl's eyes?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    The reason why I love fallout 3 over NV

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I'm gonna keep it short and simple I love love love love FNV with all my heart but growing up being 14 at the time and watching Venturian tale made me die to get my hands on the game and as soon as I got it I fell in love with everything. From the moment you walk out of the vault to the end of the game felt like something new. Now that I am 19 and probably on my 50th or so play through I still find new and fantastic moments where I am constantly trying new things or even seeing new things. It could be fast traveling to the Smith Casey's garage and fighting 30 NPCs at once or trying to go on a very hard play through only using a Chinese Pistol I have fun at all times. I am just hoping in Fallout 5 Bethesda uses pieces from each and every game. Fallout 2s Dark humor, Fallout 4s Mechanics, Fallout 3s world, and NVs writing. This is just my little rant sorry about it.

    submitted by /u/Newsuperstar7
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed Megaton residents become negative after you dissuade Moira from writing the survival guide?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    They're not attacking me but their responses when they see me now are negative.

    submitted by /u/SkunkDiplo
    [link] [comments]

    New Digs Part 2 For towns and other non-hostile areas (Taken on Series X)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Got around to ditching the armored vault suit for some new digs (Taken on Series X)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    360- Cant drop Cryptochromatic Spectacles

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    I've completed the Velvet Curtain, but for some reason, cant drop the cryptochromatic spectacles. It says theyre a quest item, and thus, cannot be dropped. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/beneathawell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment