• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | made this during school

    Fallout: New Vegas | made this during school


    made this during school

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Hegelian Dialects

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Yes man for life

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:28 PM PST

    Started Dead Money, Rex randomly appeared after going through the door to the Residential area. He is in follow mode but I can’t interact with him.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Move your meat, lose your seat.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Have you seen this?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Ruby Nash is a wizard!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    A little draw I make

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    You are all wrong

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    posted this in a fallout fb group and it set the group on fire

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    “Now I just take it easy and help out with the Brahmins and Bighorners.”

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Something I drew during history class today.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Didn't know where to post this but thought it would be cool to share

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Does anyone actually use the Mojave express drop boxes?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:34 AM PST

    I've play the game for literally thousands of hours and have never really seen myself needing to use one of the Mojave express drop boxes. If I ever have things I want somewhere else I'll just fast travel and take them there.

    I guess it you're role playing a character who doesn't fast travel they may be useful?

    I don't know, I feel like maybe I'm missing out on something useful but again I've needed seen a need to use them.

    Does anyone else use them? Is there anything they are specifically helpful for?

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    Brush gun doing more damage than medicine stick?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:31 AM PST

    For some reason my brush gun does 109 damage while my medicine stick does 91 damage. Both at full condition. I have the perk fixes mod installed so I'm not sure what is causing this.

    submitted by /u/Dexter2100
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's not much, but I was proud of my first ENB Screenshot!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Not sure who needs to see this, but the subreddit modding guide is out of date and breaks your game.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I followed the modding guide to a tee, literally to the letter. Several mods are out of date, no longer available, or updated/combined into new mods. Several video guides are down or outdated/obsolete.

    In game, my LOD is completely busted. Several New Vegas Reloaded features don't work properly even after multiple re-installs. The guide needs a revamp or something because right now it will ruin your game.

    submitted by /u/victini0510
    [link] [comments]

    oh my god

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    its 0:38 in the morning and i fucking completed the game for the first time

    can anyone tell me how the fuck can someone make a game like this? im stunned, ive played fo3 and fo4 before and i have to say, this is far far better

    also, which ending did yall get, ive got the yes man one

    submitted by /u/ShkabeeenXD
    [link] [comments]

    You good?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Does anyone still have Fiends spawn directly outside of the gate of McCarran?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Now this may be something I've made up in my head but I'm sure I remember it so thought I'd run it by you all.

    I'm sure back in the day when I use to go to Camp McCarran, quite often Fiends would spawn outside the gate area, kind of in the forecourt by El Ray Motel and would attack the camp in I think groups of 3-5 from memory.

    However this hasn't seemed to happen for years, does anyone remember and was it removed from the game?

    I should point out, I'm not referring to the other fights between troopers and fiends around other areas of the perimeter of Camp McCarran, I'm strictly talking about outside the main gate area.

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    The Unchanged Ranger

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I thought I could share my courier here, his name is Eli

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Rex vs Scrambler

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Medicine Stick

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I have heard a lot of good things about the medicine stick and I was wondering if it's worth the 26,000 caps to buy it.

    submitted by /u/127hobson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment