• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Fallout 3 | When you exit V.A.T.S.

    Fallout 3 | When you exit V.A.T.S.


    When you exit V.A.T.S.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Does FO3 work without any fixes now?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    So I've played Fallout 3 before on my PC and remembered doing a couple fixes to get it to run smooth. Archive invalidation, Games for Windows Live issues, etc. This was years ago, and I actually just purchased the GOTY edition and installed it fresh, on an external drive even, and it works immediately? Granted I've only run it for a few minutes up to the SPECIAL part. I know I'll probably run into crashes, but the fact that it worked right off the bat is odd to me. Did Steam maybe backup the installed fixes?

    Also, I plan to do a few mods and an ENB. Any recommendations for which tools work best? I'm most familiar with Mod Organizer and if there are no issues then I'd probably go with that. Thanks!

    Edit: this isn't meant to ignore the common issue of Fallout 3 not working. My just happened to work right after the download and was curious if there had been some fix from Steam since I last played. However, I have played on this machine before so if the fix is outside of Fallout then that may be why it worked.

    submitted by /u/AnotherRandomDood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment