• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Fallout 3 | A Little Revenge

    Fallout 3 | A Little Revenge


    A Little Revenge

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I wish I could use a Stealth Boy to go Christmas shopping IRL

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    And also I had my first real Stealth Boy success today - couldn't pickpocket the key from Forty to free the child slaves but I reloaded and tried it with the SB and lo and behold it worked! Any tips for other good times to use one?

    submitted by /u/Muficita
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest armor?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Can someone tell me what the strongest armor in the game is? Specifically main game.

    submitted by /u/ChocolateMilkmanTrue
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with fallout 3 crashing on startup

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I absolutely cannot get fallout 3 to launch on my computer I have tried everything I can find and nothing has worked. I am using the gog version of fallout 3 which has been recommended more times to me than I can count and it doesn't even work. I have tried changing the compatibility settings and having both fallout 3 launcher and the game itself as administrator. I changed the busethreaded ai stuff. I added the d3d9.dll file. I tried windowed mode. I am out of ideas and YouTube tutorials. Reddit usually knows way more than I do when involving this stuff so if you can recommend anything please do

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    Protector casdin is a bitch.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    So every time I go to trade with protector casdin, I attempt to steal from him. However it never works. I even maxed out my stealth got stealth perks and use the stealth boy. Can anyone help please? I accidentally sold him my alien cells and I really need those.

    submitted by /u/ChocolateMilkmanTrue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment