• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Fallout | Fallout 5 better have inventory based dialogue checks

    Fallout | Fallout 5 better have inventory based dialogue checks


    Fallout 5 better have inventory based dialogue checks

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    [Intimidate: 20 stimpaks] I've got looooots of stimpaks. Think you can still take me?

    [Intimidate: melee damage 100+] I have a chainsaw. Do you have a chainsaw?

    [Intimidate: Power Armor] I am encased in half a ton of steel and can pop your head like a balloon under my foot. Are you sure you want to shoot me?

    [Charisma: Clothing] I didn't dress up all nice just to have you brush me off.

    [Perception: Facewear] I don't wear these nerdy glasses for nothing.

    [Strength: Carry Weight] You do know I'm carrying 200 pounds of random shit and I can still jack your ass?

    [Luck: previous quest specific reward] How about I just flip this coin? Heads, you tell me everything. Tails, I give you 250 caps and walk away? Willing to chance it?

    [Intelligence: Number of magazines] I'm one of the few people around here who can actually read.

    [Endurance: heaviest item] In my backpack I have a hammer that would make Thor jealous. You're missing out if you let me go.

    submitted by /u/SexyLesbian2293
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized the feral ghoul roamers in F3 are former soldiers.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    F3 is my favorite game of not only the series, but all time. For some odd reason in my millionth play-through last night, as I was gunning down ferals to reach that near-feral bastard himself, Roy Phillips, it hit me.

    The roamers are wearing combat armor, making them soldiers or National Guard troops that turned to ghouls when the bombs hit.

    They lose this unique aesthetic in Fallout 4 however, as roamers are seen wearing rags like regular ghouls. FNV has trooper ghouls and their roamers look like normal ghouls IIRC.

    I just thought it was cool and I moved on after the brief epiphany because these soldiers were just on duty at the time..

    Then the Lone Wanderer comes along some 200 years later and finally puts them out of their misery.

    submitted by /u/RosettaStoned6
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sure it’s been mentioned before, but imagine a game where you start out pre-war and don’t manage to get into a vault

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Whether you can't afford it or simply miss it, I think it would be cool. All the terminal entries from previous games talked about the chaos that followed the bombs dropping. Imagine living through that, and there even being an option to ghoulify because you got too close to a hotspot. You could decide to join a gang of raiders or attempt to hold law and order in a small town. Just a thought, what do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Kabbozo
    [link] [comments]

    Say what you will about fallout 4. Even without mods or dlc I got 10x the hours out of it I did of more recent AAA games.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I thought the crummy pip-boy flashlight was annoying: now I have none.

    I thought the rigid dialogue options were irritating compared to FNV: now I have none.

    I thought the clothing option was limited: now I can't see my character in 3rd person.

    I thought the base building was missing something(until sim settlements): now I drive around aimlessly bored.

    I thought the companions lacked more interactivity: now I have none.

    I thought the weapon diversity was lacking: now I just pick up 30 varieties of the same thing for a ultra-minor improvement.

    I thought they could do more with player homes: now mine does nothing.

    I thought the AI was a little wonky: now it is even worse.

    Fallout 4 wasn't FNV. But, it was still a damn fine game. The only reason I picked up the "latest and greatest" was my survival run had a save corruption last month and is unrecoverable as far as I can tell. I think Bethesda has some serious faults, but I have gotten so so so much out of their single player games.

    submitted by /u/TechnicianPlenty
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Music Playlist (GNR, Three Dog, all Fallouts)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Missed opportunity at covenant.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I always felt like they should have put a synth component on someone from covenant. It would have been a a nice Easter egg to show the Safe test not working.

    submitted by /u/BradyOG
    [link] [comments]

    Help with crashes on xbox one in sanctuary

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Hi, thank you for reading this. Recently I jumped back into F4 and I´m having the best of times. I remember having a couple of small crashes before in random places, but I always thought that was because of my xbox getting too hot or bumping into stuff so they rocket through the room making stuff fly over the place. So nothing game breaking.

    Now I´m back in Sanctuary where i built this Iron Man ish barn that has all my suits lined up. Never spent a lot of time upgrading them so now I decided to work on them a bit.

    Ok so here´s the problem. Every time I take all the armor off to organise them on my 8 set of suits and apply them to the armor, it crashes. This only happens here in sanctuary as far as I can tell. My settlement is also pretty full build, so could this just be that this place is too big to properly load so it crashes?

    The screen freezes and makes a buzzing sound.

    Can anyone help me with this please?

    Edit: I´m not using mods.

    submitted by /u/Skurface
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 5 but its only playable on the kinect

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Microsoft purchest Bethesda so it should be possible. I should sell this idea to Todd Howard and his team.

    submitted by /u/Estro1111
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to be playing fallout 3 for the first time soon tell me something I won’t get till later in the game without spoiling anything

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    and that's it

    submitted by /u/Major_Rhubarb1039
    [link] [comments]

    The lack of random encounters in Fallout New Vegas is somewhat disappointing

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I can't stress enough how much I enjoy the concept of random encounters. They add this layer of unpredictability to the wasteland which makes exploring the world twice as unnerving, twice as hectic. You have no idea what you might stumble across next. It makes the world feel alive, spontaneous and dynamic. Both Fallout 3 and 4 exploited this idea skilfully, it's one of Bethesda's creative strengths.

    I was somewhat disappointed to see a lack of real random encounters in NV. I am aware that wild wasteland exists, but it doesn't provide nearly the same level of variety as the encounters in 3 or 4. In my opinion, this made the Mojave feel very scripted, It didn't feel like an active battleground.

    I know Obsidian only had 18 seconds to make FNV, but it's a real shame that this feature wasn't seen in the final product.

    submitted by /u/weary27
    [link] [comments]

    I want to be able to switch between entire outfits at once.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Especially in Fallout 4 the armor possibilities are so varied. I've always at the minimum 2 sets with me, one for roaming around and one for selling and buying.

    But because there are so many different pieces one can wear you end up scrolling through a long list selecting what you need. Now a good trick to make it easier is to rename armor in a way that orders both sets seperatly.

    However, I'd love to see the option to make an outfit and save it to be able to switch it on and off with just 1 button in future titles!

    submitted by /u/-Captain-
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the NCR police shooting at me?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    i just completed the westin ranch quest and i want to know why the police are shooting me? i didint do anything wrong, this is my first visit to NCR. I cant exit downtown, the police shoot at me with like assault rifles. i wanna do tandi's quest but im not being let by

    submitted by /u/Toe_vet
    [link] [comments]

    My Fallout 4 YOLO

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    I started my Fallout 4 YOLO run yesterday based on MATN's rule set. Crippled my leg just outside of Sanctuary. So I started my second YOLO and I cleared Concord with no damage. Then I accidentally got caught stealing from Abernathy and shot up badly. So I started my third YOLO run and I'm about 4 hours in and only took about 8 damage from a radroach. Basically I'm having a hard time adjusting to being more careful than normal for a survival run.

    submitted by /u/Zahfier
    [link] [comments]

    Need help locating an item (fallout 4)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Where do I need to look to get a robobrain torso quickly?

    submitted by /u/Cheeclay
    [link] [comments]

    Hey r/Fallout! Extra Fallout 3 Xbox 360/One game code

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I was looking through some of my old stuff and found an extra Fallout 3 game code that came with a copy of Fallout 4 for Xbox One. I'm not 100% it works but hopefully it does for someone. Enjoy!

    QQPQP-HJQ39-W3373-Q7HC6-VH2CZ

    submitted by /u/mrspiderkat
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble installing ENB

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:17 PM PST

    I decided a few days ago to play new vegas again, since I recently upgraded my GPU to a 1050ti from a lousy 470, and of course, I want it to look good! So ENB time.

    Watched at least 10 tutorials on how to install the damn thing with no luck on it actually showing up properly. I know theres supposed to be text that pops up as your loading into the game to give you an idea its running but I'm not getting that. I've tried wrapper, I've tried injection. Neither are working, and I can't find a video for New Vegas ENB installing thats newer than 2018. Where am I going wrong?

    submitted by /u/Pengus-Khan
    [link] [comments]

    How can npc in Fallout 2 see that you're a tribal, even when you're wearing power armor?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Also they say you don't have a bone, so how do they notice at all?

    submitted by /u/SomePotato007007070
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 DLC Dilemma

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    So I have Fo4 w/the DLCs but I haven't dugg into them yet Bc I want the best out of the story and content So my question is what should I play it on I think It might be the most rewarding in Survival (which I haven't even started yet) but Im scared Ill never get anywhere In a good amount of time so Im ask for anyone's opinion Should I do the DLCs in Survival or Regular

    submitted by /u/Electrifiyed_Beast
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Way to Enjoy Fallout 4 (In My Opinion)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    So I recently got into Fallout 4 again and opted to do a stealth build, halfway through I noticed I was having a lot more fun than the first time I played, and then I realized that the best way to play Fallout 4 is to not take it seriously. I say that because you're in this big goofy world with tons of big, goofy quests and characters (Confidence man, the Atom Cats, Skinny Malone) that are so much more fun if they aren't taken so seriously. Because Fallout 4 isn't meant to be serious, its just a fun time, and that's what I love about it. How it can go from being this whimsical, goofy, adventure, to this grim and serious story.

    submitted by /u/SlavicSquat1234
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 2 Save Editor

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    So, I recently got to Navarro, and I got stuck trying to get into the base. I couldn't pass the speech check, so I looked up ways to edit stats and found the save editor. I tried using it, but none of my saves show up. First, is SE compatible with the steam version of the game? Second, can anyone recommend a good tutorial on how to use it?

    submitted by /u/ChAlLeNgEr3412
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Crazy Crazy Crazy:

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:21 PM PST

    It's been a long time since I've done the quest. I'm going along. Everything's proceeding as normal, but when I talk to Neil in the Village, I don't have the option to proceed with the quest. Both "I'm Ready" and "I need more time" make him say "well hurry up and do what you need to".

    So, I decide to force the quest along. I beeline for the storage room and fix Rhonda. Tabitha is happy and they leave.

    But now I'm locked out of the broadcast station's second floor. It requires key. I thought Tabitha handed me the key to it, but it just unlocks weapon trunks in the storage room.

    I got Raul, which was my goal, but I'm curious if I got glitched out of the second floor or what?

    submitted by /u/ArkhamEscapeCreator
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas prologue music?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    What's the song from the Fallout New Vegas slideshow prologues that play at the end of the DLCs and main story?

    submitted by /u/EverythingElseDustin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment