• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Fallout | Fallout 76 Warms My Heart ❤️

    Fallout | Fallout 76 Warms My Heart ❤️


    Fallout 76 Warms My Heart ❤️

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I've been playing a lot of Fallout 76 lately and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Almost every time I come across a player they always have something to offer me, whether it's spare stimpacks or a piece of armour. I was working on a quest and ended up at the Wayward towards the end and spotted a level 3 player and decided to pay the kindness forward, leaving some gear and goodies for them. I love that this is how the community acts towards lower level players, without the small acts of kindness I feel that people would become disinterested. Thank you to everyone who does this and know that we all appreciate it!! ❤️

    EDIT: Thank you all for the love! 🥺 I didn't expect this to blow up

    submitted by /u/TeaConsumption
    [link] [comments]

    If you’re from Boston, did it help you in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I was wondering, if you were born or raised in Boston, did it help you at all. I don't like to use the internet or walkthroughs, but I couldn't figure out the Freedom Trail when finding the Railroad. Did knowing the history or landmarks help?

    submitted by /u/elise_the_ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 on the Playstation 5.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    It loads well, as expected, and looks... Okay, although Fallout and Skyrim weren't known originally for their looks anyways. But it runs like a dream! I get to start again, fresh and new on a new console. Time to make memories all over again.

    submitted by /u/Furi_S_Poi
    [link] [comments]

    why all the nudity mods?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:57 PM PST

    been getting into modding and i made the mistake of looking at the nexus most popular page. nowhere near the amount of depravity young me was exposed to on the skyrim nexus, but i still saw more vaginas than i wanted to today.

    which begs the question- why? besides the obvious answer, of course. i refuse to believe that that many people play fallout one handed. there's another explanation, right guys? right?

    submitted by /u/rmak36
    [link] [comments]

    Yes Man is Flick from Bugs Life.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Watching Bugs life is gonna be different from now on.

    submitted by /u/Arky1998
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or is Fallout 4's humor kind of lacking?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Part of what hooked me into the fallout series were some of it's hilarious responses to the situations you may find yourself in.

    I'll never forget taking the G.O.A.T. Test in fallout 3 and laughing my ass off at each question. I vividly remember sitting next to my cousin, turning to him and giving my most ridiculous answers, only to find them written on the test which just made it even better.

    Or in new vegas some of the hilarious dialogue fumbles littered through out the game, or special dialogue responses the game offers too. Even on subsequent playthroughs, they still never fail to crack me up and help break some of the tension.

    But with Fallout 4, a lot of the "humor" comes from sarcastic responses, but even then a lot of the time the sarcastic response just comes off as being an asshole. While the SAFE test did get a chuckle out of me, there's not a lot of times that got me clutching my stomach and crying with laughter like New Vegas, or 3 did.

    Unless I'm missing one super hilarious quest or dungeon that would have my sides splitting with hilarity, fallout 4 is severely lacking in the humor department for a fallout game. Even failing the speech checks doesn't have the character fumbling over words, or failing to make a valid point, and instead is just relegated to a percentage chance of success.

    Anyone else feel this way, or just me?

    submitted by /u/DexxToress
    [link] [comments]

    Good morning, honey

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I was messing with console commands in the intro and got this snapshot:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/K3lM6MU

    submitted by /u/ForestBoyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 88 power supply is red

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Hello again wastelanders vault dwellers and lone wanders alike (and maybe some fellow overseers this time) too i have a power problem that i need help with

    Ive completed the Vault-Tec workshop DLC and repaired the workshops in each sector (and f*cked up the floor by not moving the tiles slightly to the right) the only things i have that consume power other than lights (i don't think they do since theres no number next to them) is an elevator to the 2nd floor.

    I have one room with two Vault-Tec generators and another one powering the water pump all together the three generators give me 600 units of power.

    However the number shows up as red when in the workshop when from what ive counted out only 25 units are being consumed (the water pump uses 20 and the elevator uses 5) is there something im missing or doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 really sits with me now.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I was always a Bethesda hater, that type of person to say that Fallout 3 and 4 was bad and 1 and 2 were better. So the other day, I was looking for a game to play on my XBox 1 when I then saw Fallout 4. I never really played it that much and didn't really hook me on my first play-through. I kind of just beat it and said "I'm going to go play Fallout New Vegas." But now I feel that Fallout 4 has a place in my heart now.

    After the day ends, I would rush home to play it. Now I'm really enjoying, I played it the first time with a view that I was playing a bad Fallout game but now I play it and really enjoy it. I can't help think that it isn't a bad game, hell, I think that Fallout 4 is a okay Fallout game. What sucked me in was Fallout 4's Settlement system, I didn't think of it as The Sims "Build Mode" or Simcity, I just thought of it as a village builder game.

    What do you think? What do you think of Fallout 4?

    submitted by /u/displayname88
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 crashes everytime i try enter in the mechanist liar

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:55 AM PST

    It's getting pretty annoying, please help

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Fan6882
    [link] [comments]

    connection timeout while waiting for server to respond on pc can anyone help please?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:52 AM PST

    What Fallout should I buy?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I guess many people ask that

    but

    I originally wanted to go for fallout 3, but I found out, that it always crashes and is hard to get to run on Win10... should is buy it anyways? Is it really that annoying and complicated to get it to run?

    And which fallout would be a good alternative?

    submitted by /u/Purristic
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 Dad won’t talk to Dr. Li

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:28 PM PST

    I just got back to the science lab in rivet city after completing tranquility lane. Both dad and dr. li are inside the science lab but won't talk to each other for some reason. Does anyone have a fix to this? Don't really wanna have to restart from a long ago save.

    submitted by /u/TurboPutin69
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Fallout 4. Anything I should know?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Just got Fallout 4 GOTY edition because of the sale. I've never played it before, but I think I'll like it because I love RPG's. Any tips of things I should know before I start my first playthrough? No spoilers please :(

    I'm on xbox

    submitted by /u/Ryelyn1
    [link] [comments]

    Best reward in the Cabot storyline?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Marked spoiler because this is about the ending of the Cabot House side quest (don't remember the actual name). Trying to make a mercenary type character who doesn't care about morals and only cares about getting the biggest reward and I was not sure whether to side with Jack or Lorenzo. The renewable serum is great and useful, however I am not sure how good the Artifact gun is. Which is better?

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadLad271
    [link] [comments]

    Please let me run Fallout 3 on steam

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    OH GOD PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME RUN FALLOUT 3 FOR ONCE

    I can't take this anymore. I have tried to run Fallout 3 for about a year now but I never could. G4WL doesn't work and tale of two wastelands works and all, but it mixes up the perks from both games. I want to keep them separate but for the love of god Fallout 3 just won't run without TTW. Please, has anyone figured out how to run it?

    I HATE BETHESDA FOR THIS WTF WHYYYYYYY WHY WOULD THEY SELL A BROKEN GAME

    submitted by /u/BlackLuigiGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I turned Hancock into a bloatfly.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    It's interesting how the game handled where to put his weapon....

    https://imgur.com/gallery/WrbU5jI

    submitted by /u/ForestBoyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Are BE shotguns good

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Are BE shotguns good in fallout 76 because I have all the perks

    submitted by /u/badboyquinny
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started on mods

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Specifically fallout 4,know any good tutorials that give the gist of modding?

    submitted by /u/Ugo2710
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do to optimize Fallout 3?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    I heard Fallout 3 from Steam isn't optimized for Windows 10. What do I need to do to fix that? And also, are there any mods to help with only performance? How do I even get mods? I already have the game on Steam, I'm not getting it on GoG.

    submitted by /u/RedHawk9278
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76, we are estranged.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I got 76 shortly after it came out but got annoyed by the fact most of my time was spent throwing spoilt food away and finding water. Are there other things they have changed that i may have missed?

    Any help would be appreciated on my stream later today, as i don't want to entirely embarrass myself in front of a new group i will be playing with.

    submitted by /u/AcridBellus
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting back into fallout 76

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:13 AM PST

    I originally got the game on launch bc I am a big fallout fan, but only played for a month and have been on and off but want to know if I should focus on actually getting through the story and other stuff, but with all the new updates like fallout first and actual npc's, sounds like I may have missed out on a lot and like destiny 2, I don't know if I can keep up with all of this new stuff. I originally stoped playing bc one of the quests are undoable and I don't want to start a new character bc I got some atomic from the shop. Idk if I can come back to playing with everything and no one to help me understand (none of my friends play f76)

    submitted by /u/Snezzy_Anus
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Permadeath Survival [WENT WRONG!!]

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:59 PM PST

    I decided to start the Fallout 4 Permadeath Survival challenge thing, where you only live once and have to restart if you die.

    Let's just say I got a little too confident about the whole situation at the Museum of Freedom. I rushed into the area where the two guys are talking about the intruder (you) and waited for a clean shot, took it, and run back to the little entrance nook to the side. I peek around the corner and see the other guy reaching for something so I shoot like my life depends on it because I knew EXACTLY what it was.

    (link)

    I never knew you could shoot the people AS they had the molotov cocktail out and it would actually exist as a normal physics object. Let's just say, I took a fifteen-minute break after I took this screenshot.

    submitted by /u/Tristy100
    [link] [comments]

    Evergreen Mills map location marked, but why?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I'm playing through Fallout 3 and decided to collect the bobbleheads. I decided to go to Evergreen Mills for the Barter bobblehead and noticed that the location was marked on my map but undiscovered. I don't recall any even that made it show up. Does anyone know why? I couldn't find anything on the wikia but maybe I missed it. Thanks in advance!

    I am playing the unmodded GOTY release on PC from Steam. Post marked as spoiler due to important loot found at location.

    submitted by /u/Ty34er
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment