• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Fallout 3 | First encounter with a Albino Radscorpion in Fallout 3

    Fallout 3 | First encounter with a Albino Radscorpion in Fallout 3


    First encounter with a Albino Radscorpion in Fallout 3

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:58 AM PST

    https://streamable.com/9jh6g8

    Playing Fallout 3 for the first time I ran into my first Albino Radscorpion outside of Meresti trainyard, thankfully this encounter wasn't so bad [compared to my first run-in with a Feral Ghoul Reaver in the Dunwich building] because of the Dart Gun and Dogmeat, still can't imagine running into more than one at a time though. So glad I purchased that schematic when I found Tenpenny Tower because its so useful against unbalanced enemies. Had not realized the weapon damages both legs at the same time until I watched this clip again so I've been wasting ammo by targeting each leg individually. P.S Dogmeat best doggo

    Reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed Following in His Footsteps for the first time: Probably shouldn't have waited till Level 24

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Playing Fallout 3 for the first time and outside of Moriarty sending me to Galaxy News Radio I hadn't touched the main quest, I've just been exploring and honestly I don't think I've done much.

    Then I realized that I should probably get back to heading for Galaxy News Radio upon hitting level 24, so I did and...wow.

    So everything seemed fine getting there. Metro stations were a handful of feral ghoul roamers and a solitary super mutant, with a super mutant and super mutant brute upon exiting onto Chevy Chase North where I met up with Sarah Lyons then things got a bit insane.

    Upon turning the corner from Initiate Jennings body every super mutant was a master then upon entering the GNR building plaza there were three super mutant overlords...

    Only option I could see was hiding and taking sneak attack shots as Lyons's group got repeatedly knocked unconscious, honestly this took forever with me having to run back and drink out of the sink at Chevy Chase North to heal a couple times.

    After all the overlords finally fell a giant super mutant burst through the bus massacring Initiate Reddin then oddly stomped back behind the building and just stood there after as I unloaded with the combat shotgun until it fell.

    Now I'm heading to the Museum of Technology to fix the satellite for Three Dog, truth be told I don't listen to GNR much as I found the songs got repetitive rather quickly and Three Dog keeps referencing things that aren't happening or at least I have no clue about like 'The Waters of Life'?. I really enjoy The Herbert 'Daring' Dashwood segments though.

    Reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers.

    Might add clips later if OneDrive finally works.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Fallout 3 as an As**ole

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    I started a series where I am going to progress through Fallout 3 as the worst person alive.

    It is one thing killing everyone you see. I am going to do more than that.

    Link: https://youtu.be/h6jW7DIYezI

    It has been two weeks since I made a video. If you watch it, let me know what you think/thought of it. I want to improve.

    Please do not be mean (to me and/or others) in the comments.

    Thanks!

    Even if you do not watch the video, clicking on it helps a lot.

    submitted by /u/Dyplexate
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot get fallout 3 to run

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I've done everything I could. I've got FOSE, the 4gb patch which I applied both to base fallout 3 and FOSE. Games for windows live disabler is on and active. The game is set as administrator and in compatibility mode for windows XP(service pack 3). I've done just about everything the internet has suggested I do. I have no idea what's wrong, nor do I know how to find out.

    Edit- okay so the GOG version at least opens, but it crashes after only a few minutes of play

    submitted by /u/thatweirdshyguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment