• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Fallout | Can we just talk about for a brief moment how fucking good the cover art for the comic books and skill magazines for Fallout 4 are? Like damn I almost wish there was some content to read in them cause those drawings are superb

    Fallout | Can we just talk about for a brief moment how fucking good the cover art for the comic books and skill magazines for Fallout 4 are? Like damn I almost wish there was some content to read in them cause those drawings are superb


    Can we just talk about for a brief moment how fucking good the cover art for the comic books and skill magazines for Fallout 4 are? Like damn I almost wish there was some content to read in them cause those drawings are superb

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    My handmade Fallout planter

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Commissioned a woodworker friend of mine to make little Walnut wood rocketship legs for this orange plastic bowl of mine. Planter Chose orange instead of the red in the game so that it'd match my decor. Also went with a fancier Moonshine Snake plant instead of the traditional Snake plant.

    Each leg is 3 pieces of wood, to create the inset. Holes were drilled into the plastic bowl and 3 screws for each leg. Waterproof silicone was used to fill the holes after assembly to prevent any leaks.

    Once I find an appropriate blue taller bowl, hopefully he'll make that planter for me too!

    submitted by /u/hatfantastic
    [link] [comments]

    poll:Should Obsidian/InXile Make a new Fallout game or Remake 1&2 for a new generation

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    http://www.strawpoll.me/21035498

    If you voted for a remake please vote on this follow up poll

    http://www.strawpoll.me/21035514

    submitted by /u/corporalgrif
    [link] [comments]

    Fallouts China idea.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    It came up on 9gag, but i think this place might have more comment for it. So the base idea is, that China built it's own vaults. Being aware of the potential impending doom from their war with the US. These vaults however had no crazy social experiments. Their primary goal was simply survive until the surface is more or less eligible for living, then rebuild.

    One of the most ideal story idea was the following:

    Vaults opened, but most of the vaults revolted against the old communist regime, and created their own system. Upon rebuilding the surface they became separated factions.

    The questions:

    Could this idea be made into a real Fallout game? Despite not playing in US.

    What kind of factions would you make into the game?

    submitted by /u/Jewbacca1991
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t really want a Fallout game that is entirely in a different country

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I feel like the whole feeling of Fallout this 1950s America vibe doesn't really work in other countries, as much as the patriot in me would like to see my own country in a Fallout game I don't think it would be that well, I do think that maybe a spinoff that is entirely disconnected from the main Fallout games series it just happens in the same universe, that could maybe work but for the main series, it needs to stay in America.

    notice that I said America and not the US, that's because I think we might be able to have a good Fallout game that happens in the states that border Canada or maybe Mexico and we could get some kind of conflict going on there

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    It would be cool if the next game is in souther California/Mexico

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    They could have it be set mostly in LA San Diego while having a part of the map be Mexico. I think it's the best compromise since some people want a game outside the U.S. I still wouldn't want it to be fully in another country since a lot of the charm comes from seeing an alternate version of America . With it being in this location you can explore both parts. Have some different factions maybe border disputes did other countries have vaults ? Enemies unique to Mexico. Maybe some factions in Mexico have plans to invade the other factions. Just a lot of possibilities. Also the whole la area isn't just desert it has some snow, beach downtown. It would be interesting to see. Or maybe in Texas/Mexico or Washington/Canada. I think it would be pretty cool and unique plus I want some cool poncho outfits.

    submitted by /u/nano_shrimp
    [link] [comments]

    (F4) I figured out a medical test to determine if someone is a synth

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    So if all Gen3 synths get their DNA from Shaun, then you can test people for their mitochondrial DNA. Since that's passed down only by the maternal line, all synths should have the same mitochondrial DNA.

    submitted by /u/lexkixass
    [link] [comments]

    It would be cool to see other rival companies to Vault-Tec and be able to explore their vaults.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    It would be a company that makes genuine fallout shelters without doing any experiments on the residents.

    We could explain their absence in previous games by saying they didn't have the same funding as Vault-Tec to be able to build vaults all over the country.

    I don't really know how else to expand on this, I just like the concept.

    How do you think it should be implemented in future games?

    Or if it should in the first place.

    submitted by /u/Kazamezo
    [link] [comments]

    My Halloween Decoration Theory

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I've wondered this for quite a while and now that's it's finally spooky month suppose it's the best time to post this. Since the bombs fell on October 23, and around this time peoples Halloween decorations would have been out, it could be possible that some of the skeletons are decorations. Of course I don't know the strength of whatever keeps them together but some of them are located in places that could be just safe from the initial blast but have been affected by the radiation afterwords. I know this is a little far fetched but I just needed to share it.

    submitted by /u/Pink-boi
    [link] [comments]

    October 23rd The great war happens and also today is the 1st day of October Happy halloween wastelanders

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    On October 23rd 2077 a nuclear attack nuking the whole earth but somehow people survived in underground bunkers known as vaults so 200 years these vaults saved hindered pepole some where demonic experiments like vault 12 77 87 11 106 happened so happy October 1st happy halloween!

    submitted by /u/nightmarly
    [link] [comments]

    Does fallout new vegas have nudity

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Somehow my friend just realized that fallout new vegas is in the game pass,he comes from a religious family and his parents dont like him playing games with nudity,so he told me to see if the game had nudity and if it did he can avoid it

    submitted by /u/Human32123
    [link] [comments]

    New Plans in Fo76

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I've been going through my camp to see what I can place and I've seen quite a few new items pop up as things to have at our home, like the new generator. I I cannot find anything online about these and I'm seeing people use them at their homes. Does anyone know where to get these new plans? Specifically the new generator.

    I've googled but have been unable to find ANYTHING regarding new plans that are not in the atomic store. This generator...not an atomic thing. Any info would be helpful. 😁

    submitted by /u/IrascibleJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Vault Build

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Any other keen settlement builders around? Did this a while back but it's the only one i've bothered to actually show anyone. Let me know what you think 😊

    Fallout 4 Vault Build

    submitted by /u/Ruthless265
    [link] [comments]

    What are the Enclave's general ideals?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    It's been a long time since I've played fallout 3and I sided with the brotherhood. All I really remember about the enclave is they took control of project purity, and the brotherhood saw them as a threat and took them out, so i have no clue what they stand for really. I want to go back and try every faction I haven't played before, but I like roleplaying as die hard followers for factions and I'd like to know their ideals without spoiling too much to help me make decisions when I get around to playing it again.

    submitted by /u/jmyersjlm
    [link] [comments]

    PC fallout 4 crashing

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I have built a pc recently for the first time rtx2060 Ryzen 5 2600 16gb ddr4 3600mhz ram b450 tomahawk and I installed fallout 4 onto it I was able to play it for about 2 hours then it crashes now it crashes all the time it can go 40 minutes without crashing but it usually goes about 2 minutes is there anything I can do to fix this I've tried a lot of the "fixes" lowering graphics, setting compatibility to windows 7, making sure gpu drivers are up to date, disabling weapon debris etc I don't think it's a problem with my hardware though because I can play other games for long periods of time without crashes It is completely vanilla with no hd textures does anyone know how to fix the problem?

    submitted by /u/Jeff_tom
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout:New Vegas] For all the talk about making new technology, heading to the stars and finding new planets, how long could Mr House actually survive?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    If you go and kill him, his body actually looks as if it won't last long, even with everything the machine is doing to keep him alive. Unless he planned on making tech to move his brain into another body (if he even had the knowledge to do so) would he really have lasted?

    submitted by /u/Lovegaming544
    [link] [comments]

    If you ever felt like melee modding was really lacking on Fallout 4, then I recommend this severely underrated mod: More Melee Mods

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    The mod is here, it's not mine tho I have commented a few times. It seriously added an extra layer to melee mods that I feel like the game really needed. It had a rough launch as the original version was dependant on another 7 other mods but the maker rebuilt it to work for vanilla. Thought I'd try to share it to give it some attention!

    (ps the images say that the damage is like 1800, however I think that's only because of the authors mods because mine isn't anywhere near that number and is actually pretty balanced)

    submitted by /u/-GeneralDerp-
    [link] [comments]

    I am planning to write a story from the fallout universe

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I have a two headed lion and don't know what to call it so I thought why not go to reddit. And please be serious about it.

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_6969
    [link] [comments]

    Win 10 users - don’t buy FO3 from Steam

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Picked up the GOTY bundle and spent 4 goddamned hours trying to make the game start. Turns out that the Steam version requires Games For Windows Live. Mods won't work to disable it without the actual XBL DLL file which is no longer available for download.

    Requested a refund from Steam and downloaded the game from GOG. No issues so far with this version.

    submitted by /u/renacido42
    [link] [comments]

    I have an idea for a Fallout game

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    The game happens in the countries that border Canada or Mexico and there's some kind of conflict there and maybe we could add in a DLC or in the Vanilla game a faction of post apocalyptic Native Americans hell maybe in the DLC's we could go further into Canada or Mexico

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    Another use of flare gun

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I was thinking about it for some time, but finally tested it.

    If you are suspecting that there are enemies in some building, dark room or behind cover, you might fire a flare gun into it. If they are there, they would probably reveal their positions, come out to search or something. Gun has decent range, it is not too loud, so you might be able to remain hidden. There are always plenty of flares, so you won't need to waste a grenade or something if the enemy wasn't thee.

    submitted by /u/taskdone
    [link] [comments]

    is there a console command to teleport to the museum of technology?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I wanna get there for "personal reasons that arent related to me not knowing how to get around the city that surrounds galaxy news"

    submitted by /u/Ramenbrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment