• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Good karma play through vs evil

    Fallout 3 | Good karma play through vs evil


    Good karma play through vs evil

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I'm wondering what are some notable effects caused by karma, I'm aware on how it effects companions, and with the bounty hunting service, but besides that what are some of the things it can effect?

    submitted by /u/brendenkunze
    [link] [comments]

    Alien power cells around the Super-Duper Mart

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Alien power cells around the Super-Duper Mart

    In a new playthrough I started today, I found several alien power cells around the Super-Duper Mart, including one that was being carried by one of the raiders there. I wasn't sure if it was something that I had always missed, or if it was something that could be seen randomly. I looked it up on fallout.fandom.com to see that neither the article for the Super-Duper Mart nor the article for alien power cells mentioned the Super-Duper Mart as being a location to find them, not even randomly. I also ran a "coc superdupermartexterior" command from the main menu to quickly start a new save at that location, and I didn't see any alien power cells that time.

    I also should mention that as I approached from the west (coming from Megaton), I saw a missile flying and exploding above the Super-Duper Mart's parking lot. The power cells were scattered primarily around the northern section of the parking lot, which you can see in the image below.

    I don't believe that this is a mod that causes this, as I've never seen this before, and I'm definitely not crazy. I've played through dozens of new characters in this game, and this is the first time I've seen alien power cells in this location. I was wondering, has anyone else found alien power cells in this area? If so, has anything else interesting and unusual happened in this location (specifically regarding aliens)?

    https://preview.redd.it/o46ohmovtvn51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1a7a853e805edf6509b5db9d9d75f57190328617

    submitted by /u/LOLZpersonok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment