• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I sure taught that abraxo cleaner a lesson

    Fallout: New Vegas | I sure taught that abraxo cleaner a lesson


    I sure taught that abraxo cleaner a lesson

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    About to play for the first time ever lol wish me luck

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Lanius comments on different faction armor. (photo slides)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    The bomber played in lake mead

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    NCR Soldiers at Camp Searchlight

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I’m finally playing New Vegas for the first time! I only have the vanilla version on the Xbox 360. I found it at a yard sale and I thought I would start there. What advice would you give the first time play through? Favorite quests? Favorite places to see? Favorite experiences?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Enclave drip

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    FFVII style remaster

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    The core is there, the dijalogue, everything but expanded upon and with added settlement building. Why settlement building? I'm playing Fallout 4 now after ages, after playing NV for the millionth time. I don't know when I'll get back to it, maybe if I find more interesting quest mods. Anyway, there's this mod Sim Settlements and it works surprisingly well, is robust and has quite a level of customization. Now I have at least 3 settlements getting built in different ways and I can add anything I want. Imagine a wholly polished version of this. Would be perfect for the Mojave.

    But that's just an extra wish list kind of thing. I want them to go back to the dialogues, the cut stuff, record even more and basically bring the dialogue to FO2 levels. The modding is there, with added combinations and visible changes to weapons. All the little details today's masterpieces have (RDR2 mostly). But mainly, other than dialogue, I want Obsidian's whole vision. I want a reason to play an equally fleshed out Legion. I want more to do, or even post game content depending on what or who I sided with. More than a slide show with narration, but rather you getting to experience what your decisions caused. Have the world change based on your action but also the actions of others. Like the house getting built in RDR2 for example. A lot more emergent gameplay, random encounters. I really believe they if they went super AAA with it and it was a equal collab between Obsidian and Bethesda, the former building the world, lore, dialogue, decisions and such while Bethesda contributes to the polish, the gameplay, building etc.

    I don't see how this wouldn't sell like crazy. So many people would think it's a brand new Fallout, or they never played NV and can't get into it, would swarm. Don't have to mention us, the fans. Imagine the battle of Hoover dam being something actually epic instead of having to imagine. Imagine walking the desert and seeing what your actions produced. Also as an added thing, make Wild Wasteland completely bonkers. Still stick to mainly Easter eggs, but I'd love more encounters.

    submitted by /u/djalekks
    [link] [comments]

    MUHAHaHaHaHa

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    i want to do a new playthrough, but i have a few questions:

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    1. any build suggestions? i was thinking of doing something unarmed based

    2. mods or no mods? if mods, does anyone got any good suggestions?

    and 3. i need good roleplay ideas

    anyone who'd care to help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/altaccount54442
    [link] [comments]

    100 Gecks

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Does Sing, sing, sing belong on my FNV playlist? I really like the song and I think it fits the mood, but I want your opinion

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Does Sing, sing, sing belong on my FNV playlist? I really like the song and I think it fits the mood, but I want your opinion

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Build help? (Sniper/Shotgun/100 skill)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    This is what I had in mind. I'm a little concerned about using vat perks with shotguns, but it's more for my sniping if I need it. Plus, I don't really have anything else I could use instead.

    S- 5(8)

    P- 5(6)

    E- 7(9) LR Perk

    C- 1(2)

    I- 8(9)

    A- 6(7)

    L- 8(9)

    traits- fast shot, build to destroy

    weapons- paciencia and riot shotgun

    gear- lucky shades, Ulysses duster, tri valence, and 1st recon beret

    Perks-

    gender perk

    educated

    hand loader

    shotgun surgeon

    and stay back

    rapid reload

    light touch

    jury rigging

    travel light

    living anatomy

    stonewall

    finesse

    adamantium skeleton

    center of mass

    implant grx (2)

    chemist

    better criticals

    grim reaper sprint

    nerves of steel

    bloody mess

    life giver

    toughness (2)

    karma perk

    I could replace center of mass, grim reaper sprint, nerves of steel, and one rank of grx for something else if you can think of it. I'm also still on the ropes for fast shot. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    I just learned that Scorpion Gulch is a shortcut from the West side of the map to the East - from NCRCF to Helios One.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Congratulations if you already knew.

    I've played this game since it came out and I never knew about this shortcut. I've been through Scorpion Gulch before too, maybe it just never registered.

    It's really cool - I got through on a relatively low level (5) and I haven't even been to the Mojave Outpost yet. This kind of screws up my plan to go through Nipton and take the usual route, though.

    output

    backside of helios one

    my position on the map

    Now I've got to figure out what I want to do... I need to go to the Mojave Outpost for a few quests, but I'm already so far away, and I'm not using fast travel for this playthrough.

    submitted by /u/TobuscusMarkipliedx2
    [link] [comments]

    Jean Sky Diving vibes

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Questions about the Ending

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I've done all i could to make sure all neutral factions got together. I saved the Khans, saved the NCR, got them in an alliance with The Brotherhood, got them in an Alliance with the Kings, got the Boomers to help them out…

    But here's the problem… my intention was to have New Vegas be Independent… i didn't really think much about it until now that i'm at the End Game

    What are the repercussions of siding with Yes Man??? Does the NCR hate me??? Do the Boomers fight against us since they are supposed to help the NCR???? Do i have to fight the Brotherhood since they too are helping the NCR BECAUSE I TOLD THEM TO???

    I'm gonna keep doing side-quests until i can figure it out, maybe i'm just overthinking it.

    submitted by /u/jackandshadows515
    [link] [comments]

    This happen to me quite often

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Another PixelArt in my Free time, but today is animated

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Is fighting the legate hard or am I just bad

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Im on the easiest difficulty and still can't beat Legate Lanius so how can I beat him

    submitted by /u/Boogshaker06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment