• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | F*ck “It’s too complicated, you won’t understand”, all my homies use:

    Fallout: New Vegas | F*ck “It’s too complicated, you won’t understand”, all my homies use:


    F*ck “It’s too complicated, you won’t understand”, all my homies use:

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Patrolling the Mohave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Only an Arizona ranger can save Scandinavia now

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    You've sapped your last sentry, kid

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I found some old world blues concept art

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Help!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I have played other games similar to this one but this is my first fallout game. I need a good dousing of any beginner tips, where I should focus my lvl+ points, and where a brother can find a good suit of armor. A decent rifle wouldn't hurt as well but equally importantly I hear fallout has some juicy lore. Any info or links help. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tallbeard1
    [link] [comments]

    Red Bubble really is the shit

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Just was there

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Cowboy

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Fallout new vegas glitches

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    If anyone needs any caps or unlimited ammo (sorta) just ask me and I have a few glitches up my sleeve to make your fallout nv experience amazing

    submitted by /u/falloutboy12_
    [link] [comments]

    please someone make this in fnv format please

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    How would I RP as a cultist?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    1 FPS when starting a new game

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this? No mods are on it, its a fresh install

    submitted by /u/BroccoliConsumer
    [link] [comments]

    The original nuclear family.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I had swank send Benny to his room then I went to the suite after talking with Benny in his room and now the elevator has no response plus the intercom, And ring a ding ding hasent been deemed “complete” by the game, but Raul said “If we run we can still catch Benny”, benny’s goons haven’t shown up

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Can I kill Mr. House during The house always wins VI?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Hello guys. I am new to the Fallout franchise and NV is the first game I am playing and liking a lot. However I never liked the idea of working for Mr. House,even more now that he made me kill the Brotherhood of Steel,that were my friends. Most of the factions like me,except the Legion(I killed Caesar already) because I don't like murderous enslavers. So If I kill House during The house always wins VI,can you give me some insight of what will happen. I like the NCR and want to help them more. And I would like that you avoid spoilers If possible. Thanks!!!

    Edit:really thanks for the advices guys. I will kill House as soon as I can,and continue the game,using the possible ways. And I still have a save from soon after I received "The house always wins I". If I don't like the final I get,I will load this save and just kill House as soon as possible,never working for him,because I will not replay 50 hours of gameplay just for a few changed lol

    submitted by /u/JoaoTolin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment