• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Made the save game on the bottom during the summer between sophomore and junior year of high school. My favorite game 10 years ago at 16, and it's still up there today at 26.

    Fallout 3 | Made the save game on the bottom during the summer between sophomore and junior year of high school. My favorite game 10 years ago at 16, and it's still up there today at 26.


    Made the save game on the bottom during the summer between sophomore and junior year of high school. My favorite game 10 years ago at 16, and it's still up there today at 26.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've started my 10 Fallout 3 playthrough and I'm going to spice this one up a bit with some Karen roleplay

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    For my 10th playthrough, I've decided to do something special. I haven't really done much different in the way of decisions with all my playthroughs so I've decided to spice it up a little. Usually I'm a nice person with a heart in the right place. Won't do wrong whatsoever. So, this playthrough, I've decided to do a Karen build. My starting SPECIAL stats are as follows, plus my reasoning behind each level:

    S-9 (Typically strong and willing to fight)

    P-9 (Can smell happiness from a mile away and must destroyed it)

    E-10 (Their ability to continue fighting is insane)

    C-1 (Never makes a valid point and can't talk their way out of shit)

    I-3 (They have some level of intelligence. Just enough to form coherent sentences, but not much else)

    A-7 (Will run into any fight as fast as they can)

    L-1 (Not even luck can save them)

    It's really hard just being a dick to everyone. I typically choose the diplomatic approach to solutions where possible, but as a Karen, fighting is the only way you're going to succeed. It's tough having to choose the bad options and make the NPCs feel bad. Once I've done this, I'm going to do the same in NV and 4. Tell me what you think!

    submitted by /u/joshjh2002
    [link] [comments]

    I played “The Pitt” for the first time

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I played it two days ago, and I gotta say, I can definitely see why people consider it one of the best Fo3 DLCs. Honestly, I love the atmosphere. (I'll try my best not to spoil or hint at anything. For anyone that hasn't played it yet). It just feels so empty and dead, yet, with life. I just wish it was a bit more longer. This DLC could've been its own game, and I would've loved it. I hope that future Fallout games will revisit this area/concept. Or even if there was a mod/fan-made game that continued this story. Anyways, that's about it.

    submitted by /u/ElunMoskNotElonMusk
    [link] [comments]

    A list of styles and Playlist types based on Fallout songs

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Its Liberty Prime...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment