• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Fallout 3 | That Spin Tho (Watch till the end w/ sound if you have big PP)

    Fallout 3 | That Spin Tho (Watch till the end w/ sound if you have big PP)


    That Spin Tho (Watch till the end w/ sound if you have big PP)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    A Normal Day In The Presidential Metro

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Uuuh... Dad? I think maybe im not ready for my surprise.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 NMC's Texture pack not loading modded textures in game Help

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Hello I have decided to return to fallout 3 with over 120 mods but there is a problem the textures from NMC's texture pack are not loading in game anymore. Before I tested it and the textures worked perfectly fine with the archive tool thing. Several dozens mods installed later and now the texture's from NMC texture pack wont load in game, it only shows vanilla textures. I think I have the archive tool working right because other textures from different mods work in game like rocks, and landscape but NMC just wont show...

    submitted by /u/Dagger332403
    [link] [comments]

    Rory Maclaren glitch?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I freed this guy from Paradise falls and he just sat by the exit gate. Then I got back to Megaton, where he was sitting in sneak mode at the entrance. He is following me around everywhere in sneak mode.

    Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this and have him go to Moriarty's like he's supposed to?

    submitted by /u/fruitybrisket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment