• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Fallout | I played Fallout 4 in french and now I'm trying in english. Very interesting.

    Fallout | I played Fallout 4 in french and now I'm trying in english. Very interesting.


    I played Fallout 4 in french and now I'm trying in english. Very interesting.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I didn't know.what I expected, but the voices obviously aren't the same. I'm at the beginning and for example, Preston voice is much more deeper than in french, making him more serious. It's like in english is the equivalent of Fury in marvel, while in french is like guy with lot's of hope but die at the beginning of the movie Edit: THE DIALOGUE AREN'T THE SAME WTF

    submitted by /u/Warren1317
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing Fallout voice actors in other places is such a treat

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Was watching the TV show Justified and heard a familiar voice and said "wait a minute, that guy's the voice of damn near half of the entire NCR"

    It was Emerson Brooks for those interested lol

    submitted by /u/Ty4ys78
    [link] [comments]

    You know what? I’m feeling swell! Look at the two of us, here in Sanctuary! Prepared for the future!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    They didn't tell me much. Vault-Tec. Just the make sure everyone filled out their forms. I was supposed to win a pack of steak knives!

    Shut the f*ck up goddamn it

    submitted by /u/andrew62000
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody who sided with Caesar in their very first play through of New Vegas are now in jail.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Anybody else find General Oliver irritating as fuck?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    His voice and manner of speaking is so fucking annoying. Probably one of the most annoying characters right next to Oliver Swanick (Oliver...coincidence?). I always opt to kill him with the Alien Blaster instead of letting Yes Man throw him off the dam (during Legion playthroughs I kill him too, since although it could be "argued" he'd be totally disgraced, but military leaders have a way of staying in power and prolonging wars. The military, economic, and financial infrastructure to support Oliver still remains, and the NCR isn't exactly a Democracy. Killing Oliver along with Moore, Kimball, Hsu, Hanlon, and most other named NCR characters should be crippling to its structure and societal order.)

    submitted by /u/babyapostate
    [link] [comments]

    Power armor “armor” thickness

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    What do you suppose is the thickness of armor on the fallout 4's power armor, more specifically T60 ?

    good video example for determining thickness by "Video Game Source" on YT

    To me the front torso plate seems at minimum to be 3/4 of an inch and at max 1.5

    I would also assume that the the armor isn't the same across the whole suit Maybe 2" at the shoulders and .5" of the wrists and thighs ?

    What do you think ?

    I'm asking this because I want a realistic idea of what kind of rounds the armor could stop, if it would be impervious to even a 20mm round or if it could be defeated by a measly .556

    submitted by /u/fallout3guy101
    [link] [comments]

    Guns, Ammo, Or Armor

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I am about to do the vault raid on fallout and i was wondering if anyone had any extra level 25 guns or armor or even some better armor. I play on PS4 if you want to join and help me.

    submitted by /u/ChickenButt348
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 elevator glitch

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So I have a glitch with fallout 4. I was playing and I saw that the elevator down to vault 111 was missing. Everything said it was there so I went through with the game. I come to the place with the berrylium agitator and the elevator wont work then it says it arrived at the lobby level and next thing I know, I am falling down three stories and dying. Pretty sure it's my mods. Just wanted to rant about it. I also had to load an earlier save where I was so far behind.

    submitted by /u/Pls_vaccinate
    [link] [comments]

    What are some really good builds for NV

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Is it worth trying again? Fallout 76 after this past year's updates

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    So I know the general consensus on FO76, and I'm in the same boat, haven't hardly touched it in a year. I was constantly frustrated with game mechanics, distracted by payments for cosmetics, and genuinly confused by the immense amount of bugs and glitches, even with the knowledge that it was to be expected to some degree at least. But at the end of the day, I still have the game, sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to forget my disappointment in the past and throw the disc in for an exceptionally enormous update file. Well I did just that and sat for an hour as it updated all the new things. I jumped onto my year old cobweb ridden character file and was actually surprised by the amount of additions the game has gotten the past few months, particularly the inclusion of NPCs?!

    I've cleared the space for the update file, gotten a small amount of interest in at least seeing what's new, and found a friend who's willing to go at it again and face the chaos with me. Considering that probably not much has changed by way of my causes for frustration in the past, but interested in what FO76 has new to offer, is it worth it to try again? Should I start a new character and get the full experience like-new with all the updates? Or should I not waste my time to explore what's new and put it back on the shelf for....a later date

    submitted by /u/-2-3-
    [link] [comments]

    Father winter bug

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I tried to make the father winter power armor and it does not let me it show nothing

    submitted by /u/MassHomicides
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite fallout game besides New Vegas

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    mine is fallout 3, it had a great aesthetic, ok storyline and good npc's like liam neeson

    submitted by /u/TomatoEggYT
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 is alright

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    76 was alright it would be better if it was maybe coop and story based like far cry how they do the two player system and the story still works idk tho just an idea

    submitted by /u/lone_survivorjj
    [link] [comments]

    Clem won’t walk over to the cycle

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    So I recently got the vault Tex workshop, and I am doing power to the people, and my objective says let Clem ride for an hour, but he doesn't walk over to the cycle. I tried reloading saves, I tried waiting until work hours, but nothing happens. Can somebody please tell me how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/JaydenFlurry
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying bug-boatfly noise flying in settlement but no boatfly

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I killed a boatfly in starlight drive in and it's been a few days but now in the same location I killed it, there's a buzzing noise but no bug. This is extremely annoying and is ruining the game for me.

    submitted by /u/g5621
    [link] [comments]

    The only way when you left alone

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I hope the next fallout game will have a weapon tier system.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    For Example: tier 1. Hunting rifle<mods,scopes,barrel,ect> Upgrade with scrap and parts

    Tier 2. Sniper Rifle<mods> Upgrade with Advanced Parts and perks

    Tier 3. Anti-Material Rifle<mods> Max tier reached

    Another Example: Branched Tiers. Tommy Gun<mods> Upgrade using Science and Advanced Parts

    Tommy gun is now a Laser RCW with new mod slots.... And yes, you keep your old mods.

    submitted by /u/FusionFred_SAGE
    [link] [comments]

    Just hear me out: A fallout with IN DEPTH character customization from creating your own scars/tattoos and even GHOUL-IFYING your character.. maybe face scan? Anyone else always wanted to play as a ghoul?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 DLC related question

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    So I started Fallout 4 a couple days ago and I wanted to know what exactly the DLC does, like does it just expand the map of the game with new areas (which I'm hoping it does) and secondly will buying dlc interfere with a couple of mods I have on (only like 3 mods a I use) I use PS4. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out

    submitted by /u/justaregularboii
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 Scary Holotape

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Where is the holotape that has a mother and child running from a ghoul and becoming trapped in a vehicle?

    submitted by /u/Medium_Impression
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment