• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Little throw back when I blew up Megaton and killed Tenpenny for my “Kill Everything” Run.

    Fallout 3 | Little throw back when I blew up Megaton and killed Tenpenny for my “Kill Everything” Run.


    Little throw back when I blew up Megaton and killed Tenpenny for my “Kill Everything” Run.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    I call this super bear

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    A bit stuck are we?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    BoS_Fallout SubReddit

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    FO 3 DLC Compatibility

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Hi. I started playing fallout 3 again on my xbox one. DLC for mothership zeta, operation Anchorage, and the Pitt were automatically installed. I have the DLC disc for broken steel and point outlook. I put it in and it said I needed and update (1gb) and then again the second time I put it in (650 mb). I updated it and it said they are installed, but the don't appear in the downloads on the main game screen. I loaded up the game and no new missions and level cap is still level 20. Is there a way around this or is it just not backward compatible?

    submitted by /u/romi_bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Did somebody succeeded modding FO3 GOTY on Linux using the steam version ?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm currently playing FO3 on linux using the steam version with proton.

    The game works fine and I was able to install small mods that don't require FOSE.

    The problem is that I can't install FOSE for some reason because it fails to detect my .ini file.

    I'd like to know if anyone ever succeded running FOSE on the FO3 GOTY Linux steam version and if so could give me the steps they followed to do it ?

    Thanks for helping.

    submitted by /u/slechanii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment