• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Fallout | *Update* yesterday I posted my questionnaire for you guys, and you absolutely killed it.

    Fallout | *Update* yesterday I posted my questionnaire for you guys, and you absolutely killed it.


    *Update* yesterday I posted my questionnaire for you guys, and you absolutely killed it.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Okay, so yesterday I posted my questionnaire that was linked to the documentary I was planning on making for my college.

    These are the results, for anyone interested you can download the EXCEL sheet

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe8i2z4u9hd51ih/%27History%20of%20Fallout%27%20Documentary%20%20%28Responses%29.xlsx?dl=0

    I'm honestly very happy with the results, over 7k people gave me input and I'm extremely happy with how turned out.

    Thanks to every single one of you who participated and gave me feedback, negative and positive, all is welcome and I'm not planning on shying away from constructive criticism.

    Thought I'd give a little more detail as I was very vague, I was only expecting 30 - 40 responses tops.

    I'll attempt to lay out everything to be a bit more open about what I'm trying to create

    1) This won't be a completely Lore based video, however this doesn't mean I'm leaving out lore all together. It will be about how the games have evolved throughout the years, new features that were added, comparisons etc. but as well as this I will be adding the lore and story of each in a more compacted way just so I have a nice balance of both

    2) A lot of you were asking if you'd get to see it once it's done, originally I was thinking not to, after all the feedback from you guys. Everyone seems very hyped on it and wants me to post it, so once it's done I will try to post it ASAP.

    3) A lot of people pointed out that I left out 76, Tactics, BOS and also Shelter. This is true, however it doesn't mean I wont include it, I will try to see if there's a way I can include it somewhere just so I get all of them.

    4) Now, I'm currently still in the process of doing things such as : Getting music prepared, Replaying the games, Researching development/Lore, getting all the resources prepared and overall just getting ready to create it. So it's going to be a short while till it's done but I will be posting it and updating you guys on the progress, if you wish me to.

    5) All the results from the questionnaire are going to be used to try and figure out what kind of content I should leave in and what kind of things aren't as important.

    6) My teacher for this project has unfortunately only given me a 20 minute slot to add all my info, if I was allowed more I would include a lot more but unfortunately I can't, I'm sorry but I will have to leave some stuff out.

    If there are any questions you still have about the project, be sure to leave them in the comments of this post and I'll try to answer them at a later date.

    Once again, a huge thanks to everyone that filled out the sheet, gave me recommendations, wished me luck and just overall being dope human beings.

    Much appreciated, CJ

    submitted by /u/cj-the-killer_
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with Benny

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying New Vegas, and I'm trying to roleplay more seriously this time around. I'm playing an-ex NCR soldier, and he hasn't been super motivated to kill Benny, more just tracking him down and not yet knowing what to do with him. My courier has been more on the good karma side, and I want my character to have a bit of an arc regarding the main idea of New Vegas (letting go of the past) and I thought it might be interesting to have him spare Benny, then follow him to the fort and get to meet Caesar without having just gone there for no reason. However, I can't really think of a good reason why my Courier would Spare Benny, then go to the Fort to track him down. I've already spoken to house and am at the strip ready to confront Benny. What do you think I should do?

    submitted by /u/ScreamingBear1
    [link] [comments]

    Hey so did anyone know that there are actually 8 hidden mini nukes on the prydwen?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Ok so I knew that there were like 3 mini nukes on the Bottom of the main deck but if you go up a floor there is a ammo box that has 5 mini nukes! I did not know if anyone else noticed this when they saw all those sleeping beds but also other than the mini nukes there was like 12 fusion cores just Chilling in a ammo box and you don't get the crew mad for taking them either!

    submitted by /u/goldexp69
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they should remaster Fallout 3?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I just learned that you can eat yourself to death in fallout 4.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Meant to upload this a while ago, my Fallout: New Vegas half sleeve

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    The first Fallout game I ever played was four, I was wondering whether I should move on to three or New Vegas next, any recommendations?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I created a Diamond City Radio playlist on Apple Music!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    They didn't have 2 songs but most are there, here's the link!

    submitted by /u/Joey-Tribbiani92
    [link] [comments]

    As I was heading into the Charles view amphitheatre for the first time, raiders shot down a vertiberd and it crashed into the place and killed everyone

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    There was like 2 survivors who were then promptly killed by raiders. I talked with them long enough to know they were some kind of cult.

    I took this as a sign from God Howard that only bad things lay ahead in this place.

    submitted by /u/AthenOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Nature of the sole survivor: what's your theory?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I've been looking at a lot of theories about the nature of the sole survivor (about both nate and nora individually) lately.

    I never liked the theory that the ss was somehow a synth. But there is one that I enjoy that I actually thought of a long time ago. What if nate was a part of the super soldier testing that took place before the war?

    I've found several sources stating that the US government was conducting tests with modified strains of FEV. The goal of this testing was to create a new form of super soldier.

    These tests were marked down as being complete failures, but the government in fallout had been known to keep secrets before. Not to mention that nate served in the battle of Anchorage. In my mind you'd have to be capable of impossible feats of human capacity, or just be damn lucky, to get through a battle like that.

    I believe it could be possible that at some point he was tested on using a modified form of FEV and it brought him to pique physical ability.

    That's just my theory though.

    What's yours? Is it nate or nora specific? Let me know y'all!

    submitted by /u/Neverlove24
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 in Quarantine?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I've never played fallout before and want to play through fallout three since, well, I'm really doing fuckall else. Would anyone be interested in hearing predictions/reactions from somebody experiencing fallout 3 for the first time?

    submitted by /u/Vignox
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4] Any reccomendations for mods that change up the main quest, or even just the institute/BoS's motivations?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I find that the Brotherhood of Steel in fallout 4 is a bit undercooked, like it's not finished, and it's the same thing with the Institute. Are there any mods that can "enhance" or change up the main quest to make both factions a little more believable? (I've heard of Outcasts & Remnants and Project Valkyrie, do they stand out to the point of clearly being fanmade content?)

    submitted by /u/PierraNova
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do when starting a fresh Fallout: NV playthrough?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    So, as I'm isolated I've been playing though Fallout 4 & Fallout 76 saves a lot faster than I usually have time to.

    So I'm revisiting NV after around a year and a half since my last save, and I'm wondering what everybody's favourite thing to do on a new playthrough is? What's the one thing you do every time just because that's what all of your characters would do?

    submitted by /u/astro_druid_II
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas... Am I missing something?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently tried playing FO 4 a second time. I played it the first time a few years back and didn't get the hype. Picked it up again and absolutely loved it the second time. I think something I did wrong the first time was focusing almost exclusively on the main story and not the world itself.

    So today I tried FO NV... never played it before and it's been thrown around as the best FO game ever. I have to say: I don't get it. Maybe it's too early for me to judge and I'm sure the fact that it looks and feel old has something to do with it.. but I'm super disappointed that I don't feel the same way I do with FO 4. Am I doing something wrong? Lol

    submitted by /u/shadiwantahug
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone realize Old Ben totally fucks up the timeline in New Vegas?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Ben's past does not line up at all with the timeline of the game. He talks about working in Freeside as a boy and working at the Tops as a young man, yet New Vegas and Freeside weren't established until 2274, when Mr House emerged from the Lucky 38. The events Ben describes simply are impossible to have occurred because New Vegas and Freeside did not exist when he was a child and young man.

    submitted by /u/Dudicus445
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get another west coast fallout?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Im from the south west so the atmosphere of fallout new vegas has always been more interesting to me over fallout 3 and 4. Seeing places Ive actually been to in new vegas was pretty cool, and I was just wondering if we'll ever see another fallout on this side of the country.

    submitted by /u/RushinPancake
    [link] [comments]

    I'm level 90 and need to get to level 100 as soon as possible

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    As said in the title I'm level 90 and I need go get to level 100 before the triple xp finish. What can I do to get massive amount xp?

    submitted by /u/ITALUKE
    [link] [comments]

    What are some differences between the modern fallout games and the classics I should keep in mind before jumping into the latter?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Fallout in Alaska

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Imagine the next fallout in Alaska...

    submitted by /u/igethardtorocks
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn’t they send a courser after Nick Valentine?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Why didn't they?

    submitted by /u/EnderShadow10
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when, after defeating a group of raiders, Curie casually picked up and equipped a minigun on herself. Immediately reminded me that no matter how cute and cuddly she is, she's still 100% badass synth

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    How To Sell All The Chems After Old World Blues

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Soo I just finished old world blues killed everyone soo now i got 200 chems and no caps

    Like every vendor has like 200 or 300 caps ma bye more and i need to sell 200 chems What vendors have the most caps

    submitted by /u/Disperfected
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment