• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Fallout 3 | This is genuinely the scariest ghoul I have ever seen

    Fallout 3 | This is genuinely the scariest ghoul I have ever seen


    This is genuinely the scariest ghoul I have ever seen

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Will the Fallout 3 GOTY Edition load a regular Fallout 3 save?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    For some reason my Broken Steel DLC has disappeared from my PS3 and I can't log into the PS Store to download it again; I want to continue the game after the ending so if I buy the GOTY Edition that comes with all of the DLC will it recognise my regular Fallout save?

    Alternatively, are there any ways for me to buy Broken Steel and download it onto a memory stick to be transferred across to my PS3?

    submitted by /u/Zed_Lepellin
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 language pack?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    hey, so recently I got back to modding Fallout 3, I've got a disc GOTY copy and I installed some mods, only issue being that literally the only languages I can pick are Polish, Czech and Hungarian. is there something like an english language pack to install and change the language of the whole game to English? I've seen some 'language patches' online, but I'm not sure if they're actually those language packs to translate the game or just normal patches

    ps: no, the game is not on steam, it's installed directly onto the computer

    submitted by /u/cat4toncap
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 will not move past the start up menu and I can't even play the game, please help!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    So, I have had this issue where the game randomly stops being able to save, I had this issue before and was trying to remedy it. That's not what I'm trying to fix right now, the point is that I uninstalled the game to reload all of my mods and maybe fix the problem, but once I reinstalled the game (and my mods), I would get to the launch menu or whatever it's referred, the game would say it's setting my graphics settings blah blah, I hit play, the menu goes away and then it pops right back again saying the same shit about graphics settings, and this is now an endless loop, I've tried starting the game through steam, both the launcher and game .exe, through FOSE, set all of them the "run as admin", changed all of my .ini files to the busethreadedai thing, downloaded the unofficial patch, removed excess saves, turned on compatibility mode, downloaded the latest official patch, got the windows live program, got the graphics card updater, and re-uninstalled the game to see if vanilla would work, and I'm still stuck with this problem, If anyone has had to deal with this issue recently any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And I have had this problem when I first installed the game about a year ago, and I have struggled with it before, but I'm not sure when and how I fixed it, but I know the game was vanilla when I first had this problem, again any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I run windows 7 64 bit.

    submitted by /u/Western2486
    [link] [comments]

    So...I’m...in my first ever play-through of FO3, I killed nearly everyone in 101 before escape-including the Overseer, Butch, and all security..before escape. What ramifications does this action incur on future game/lore?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment