• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Joshua living up to his burned man nickname thanks to the meltdown perk.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Joshua living up to his burned man nickname thanks to the meltdown perk.


    Joshua living up to his burned man nickname thanks to the meltdown perk.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Nostalgia Tripping with Fallout New Vegas, Long time since I've seen the Mojave

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    I made a thing

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Damn.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    "Vale, true to Caesar."

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    If we send power to Archimedes II then shouldn't that kid running around with Euclid's C-Finder end up unintentionally blowing shit up?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Imagine entering Freeside to find a big damn crater, or something, if you enter after having completed the Helios One quest in favour of sending power to the satellite, lol.

    submitted by /u/Vg65
    [link] [comments]

    Missing item

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Playing through honest hearts, I've looked all over the red gate, but can't find the survivalist rifle? Anyone know about it

    submitted by /u/Msampey1
    [link] [comments]

    Does armor type affect your companions speed like it does for the courier?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    If I were to equip power armor on Veronica for example would she move slower than she would with light armor?

    submitted by /u/RedWithEnvy1
    [link] [comments]

    Keller executing one of the rogue frumentarii.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    1st Recon Trouble

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I set up Gorobets and the rest of the 1st Recon to help me with Driver Nephi (although i didn't really need them, i just wanted an excuse to get Sterling KIA.) They were OM to his position, but i fast traveled. In hindsight, i should've walked with them but that's on me. As soon as i get to the location, Raul and ED-E start blasting. Long story short, I didn't talk with Gorobets prior to the kill, and now i can't find them anywhere. McCarran, Forlorn Hope (wiped out by yours truly,) anywhere. Did i fvck up royally? I just wanted La Lounge Carabine

    submitted by /u/TehDolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements being weird? (PC)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Achievements being weird? (PC)

    Okay, so I've been playing on one FNV save for 2 years now, because I wanted to really spend my time in the game. I love it. But I feel like now that I've spent over 2 years in it and also over two hundred hours, I should at least try to get as many achievements as I can, right? But When I looked in my achievements on steam, there were a handful of achievements, that I've definitely completed, but that weren't marked as completed. (See Image) I am level 50, and have discovered every location (Excluding the Legate's Camp) and have done a whole lot of other shit that should usually garner an achievement or two. So what's going on? Do I need to complete the game to unlock these, is it because of the DLC? Help me out here.

    https://preview.redd.it/o0pws3goern41.jpg?width=974&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d2a490a8c38b41edd89e8c1580032c4dcb0d2de1

    submitted by /u/hydroisntcool
    [link] [comments]

    A little help making a build?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I want to roleplay a mall ninja in FNV. Im thinking a katana and a fedora as well as a pair of glasses, but what armor do you think would make for the most neckbeard mall ninja shit ever to roam the wastes? also what other armor could I use?

    submitted by /u/elmolinero96
    [link] [comments]

    Caravan cards moving like crazy when face cards are played

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Hi, so i dont know if it is a bug. But whenever a face card play on either side of the caravan game, the corresponding deck just moving like crazy in and out on the desk, eventually it will finish the animation but it is a really annoying experience. Anyway to fix this? I am playing this on steam

    submitted by /u/expertflyerwang
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when I try to start it up

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Almost every time I try start FNV I select 'Continue' on the opening and it starts to load, then gets stuck on the loading screen showing the montage of photos. I have to turn off my computer when this happens as there is no way to exit out of the game.

    A few times it hasn't happened, and the other day I deleted the .inf files and got Steam to verify the integrity of the files and the game started fine. Today I tried the same and it didn't start.

    I have no mods installed, nothing. Just the base game on Steam. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/samxcr
    [link] [comments]

    Game breaking glitch in Honest hearts? Tried everything

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    TYPE4 by junkacc stopped supporting TTW

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    i was very sorry to hear that junkacc stopped supporting ttw as i was waiting for the update to use it in my next playthrough

    i was wondering if anybody has a link for the previous update with redesigned 2 patch

    Comment

    submitted by /u/maXsolace
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Build

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Going for a optimal Crit/EW/VATS/100 skill build. I own the UE version of the game (So level 50 cap).

    Name- Lalatina Santiago

    Gender- Female

    Speacial (final):

    S- 3 (7)

    P- 5 (6)

    E- 7 (8)

    C- 1

    I- 7 (8)

    A- 9 (10)

    L- 8 (9)

    Traits- Built to Destroy, Kamikaze

    Implants- All special except Charisma, DT implant (all received at Lv 1 via console)

    Skill Books- 4 in each skill (5 in science) (mod)

    Armor- First Recon, Ulysses Duster, Lucky Shades

    Weapons- Pew Pew, AER14

    Perks (in order):

    Black Widow

    Educated

    Comprehension

    Rapid Reload

    Finesse

    Vigilant Recycler

    Jury Rigging

    Better Criticals

    Strong Back

    Light Touch

    Meltdown

    Laser Commander

    Voracious Reader

    Center of Mass

    Burden to Bear

    Bloody Mess

    Chemist

    Implant GRX (2)

    Math Wrath

    Grim Reaper's Sprint

    Nerves of Steel

    Action Girl (2)

    Karma Perk

    Tell me what you think and what could be changed for a guns version of this build (if it's just as viable as this one)

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!! (Punching things in Fallout New Vegas is a truly satisfying and relaxing experience: Part 5)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Earlier parts:
    - Punching things from Goodsprings to Nipton.
    - Buff person runs around in the desert high on weeds, booze and weedbooze punching things no one ever should punch. Part 1
    - Buff person runs around in the desert high on weeds, booze and weedbooze punching things no one ever should punch. Part 2
    - When talking FINALLY works!!!
    - Don't fly with me.

    Lil recap:
    - 10STR 10END 10INT 10AGI ABSOLUTE CHAD gets shot in the head with a Holy Handgun and after recovery proceeds to bring justice, happiness and euthanasia by punching with PEAK HUMAN STRENGTH. Punches a lot of dangerous things including Dust Gangsters, Giant Radcorpios and Ghoul Reavers. Makes friends with a wholesome blondie(Willow) and best robot boy(ED-E).
    - Following the event of Nipton they get sidetracked and ripped their clothes off by zambiez like it's some hentai, avoid severe radiation poisoning this time and gets stung a lot by the freak bastard child of your sleep paralysis demon and wasps.
    -Misinterpreting a quest description they spend hours clearing out Quarry junction on level 12 through hard effort and countless deaths which turns out to be completely wasted time, effort, Sunset Sarsaparilla, stims and chems. It was epic though.
    - Had an extremely chill experience resolving the Dust Gangsters of Vault 19 and Great Khans plots with mostly civil discussion.
    - Helped a community of ghouls in the REPCONN Test Site to embark on their Great Journey to the Great Beyond. Also Saint Christopher became Manny's roommate.

    So I was about to tell you about everyone's favorite instantkill cheatcode's personal quest... but I'm still not done with it... it's set up in such a weirdly roundabout way that the only way you can finish him early if you skip straight to Novac before doing the Nipton encounter and murder Vulpes with him present. Otherwise you can only trigger his checks with later quests. Since I clear areas in order right now it'll take a while to get him done.

    Sooo... onto the parts that doesn't involve Snipey Boi.

    After the mystery of the missing person and the mysterious exploding head in Novac which I am skipping for now, I wanted to explore the Southeast properly since I have the OCD for exploration.
    Wholesome Blondie's... things progressed to the point I can tech her to brawl and her skill raised so much she can go melee. She can go ham on stuff now with a nice pair of Spiked Knuckles. *sniff* I'm so proud... Look at her punching stuff and making skulls explode.
    Since Snipeiboi is with us it was best to keep her melee because I felt two rifle-users would be overkill... realized later it hardly makes a difference. Boone is broken by himself. he is like an instant kill mechanic that murders everything hostile that commits the crime of having an Alive status.
    To the East of Novac I ran into a Ranger who warned me of Legion ahead and said I'm super-famous... when did that even happen?
    Well the Legion understandably don't like me, although even after all those heads I exploded with my UNSTOPPABLE PEAK HUMAN FISTS I'm till not Shunned or Hated... I hoped for the diplomatic solution asking them nicely to FUCK OFF but they attacked on sight so I started punching everything that moves and is too dumb to run away. Everything was too dumb to run away....
    Then got the prisoners off the crosses and everyone was impressed. The best tactic for a hostage situation appears to be making the enemy so concerned with their own impending, inevitable doom by SHEER PEAK HUMAN PUNCHES OF ANNIHILATION that they forget about hostages.
    Snipeyboi was impressed too.
    Going Southward I ran into a Private asking for help because his squad got captured by Legion and are held hostage in some cave. The Legion members were too pissed at my existence to be talkative so another big brawl broke out. They have yet again were so focused on the PEAK HUMAN PUNCHING MACHINE OF ANNIHILATION that they have yet again forgot to use the hostages in any way. I wonder if I'm so scary they think I just erase all life that I come across...
    I got attacked like three times in a short time period by Legion assassins who were significantly more humbly geared for a change so they are just free money at this point.
    Further South I took out some Legion patrols and punched lots and lots of geckos to death, and gave the meat to Wholesome Blondie to satiate her burning hatred and thirst for vengeance against all gecko-kind for they have murdered her dog who was said to have been the Goodest Boy Ever.

    I discovered and explored as usual every landmark I found.
    Eventually I ran into a town where everything turned green upon approach. The radiation was really high there. Meeting a squad of patrolling soldiers I learned that this is Camp Searchlight, the town WAS Searchlight, and this mess is the result of some Legion business. I was asked to put down feral ghouls and collect their irradiated dogtags(it bugged out so bad I had to use forces beyond understanding and comprehension to fix the quest). In a home I found a non-feral ghoul who is the only survivor of the disaster. He holed up in there because he was afraid the radiation could turn him feral and also the soldiers would shot him on sight. Had a running back and forth between him and the guy at the camp, and reassured him that there is a ranger station to the North manned with ghouls and that he is now immune to radiation.

    In a basement of a church I ran into GENERAL ZOD!!! Apparently he got his neck twisted with such speed he teleported into this universe and now he is a prospector with a bunch of merrymen. He has been hired by the Crimson Caravan Company to loot the town from NCR supplies and they were looking for a stash of radiation suits to be able to explore the police station and the heavily irradiated fire station.
    Had to do some running to Nipton to ask the Crippled Angriboi about the stolen stash, and he pointed me to a cave.
    Radsuits in hand I returned to Zod, tragically I could not kneel before him for there is no kneel button, the best I can do is punch him unconscious with boxing gloves and teabag him a lot. So we finally got moving now to the police station, more ghouls showing up on the way there and some being in the building too. After looting everything with NCR label we moved to the Fire Station. In there we ran into a GIANT RADSCORPION QUEEN I instantly lunged at the beast that clearly must be the PEAK OF RADCORPION-KIND and my PEAK HUMAN DEATHCLAW-SLAYING FISTS CRUSHED IT EFFORTLESSLY!!!
    In the room were the very reason the town have been annihilated. A truck loaded with large canisters containing extremely powerful radioactive waste. Two legionnaires laying dead next to them. A note on each signed by FOXY HIMSELF!!! Giving the order to sneak in there, open as many canisters as possible, then return to him. Legion with any moral highground MY GODLY TONED PEAK HUMAN ASS!!!!
    So anyway I picked up a bunch of highly rare fire helmets then we moved up to the upper floor with the General. After looting the place of all NCR labeled junk he turned on us and they met a quick end. He must have forgot to count from the radiation because we were a bit too evenly numbered with gear weighing heavily on our favor for him and his merrymen to have a fighting chance. Oh well.

    Back to the guy at the camp Eye for an Eye just refused to pop up in his dialogues so I just rolled with it and stumbled upon Cottonwood Cove during exploration and replied to Legion aggression on sight in kind(the disguise system seemingly straight up bugged out and wearing Legion armor doesn't work anymore... mark my words, the day of Wruce Baine the unassuming Legion recruit, long lost cousin of Klark Cent will come!). Yet again quick end to anything too dumb to run and nobody ran. They should really know by now that if an armored person wearing spiked knuckles with Love and Hate written on them approaches ABSOLUTE DOOM IS INEVITABLE.
    Boone is also a damn killsteal. Heads explode before I could even get close to them.
    Ran into an enslaved family and got their collars off after finding the slaver with the key. I gave him the decency to let him get up from bed and pull his weapon before punching his arm off and squishing the vital organs in his chest with one punch, the second taking his head off just to make sure it is mostly painless euthanasia. Got the centurion guy with the EXTREMELY EPIC NAME too in the office. Similarly allowed him to get up and ready for our mighty clash, but Boone blew his head off. Fucking party popper.

    Checking back at the guy in camp I realized that the quest becomes available IF Cottonwood Cove is discovered and with euthanizing the whole Legion population there I straight up skipped both the bug-planting and waste-dumping parts. Eh whatever, Boone approves anyway.

    Next up will be more solving problems caused by the NCR leadership's incompetency mainly because the general is a dumbass, and more Legion being punched because civil discussion may make them develop common sense so they make sure to attack on sight.

    submitted by /u/elixxon
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about mods

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I've never modded a game before, how should I go about getting mods for New Vegas and what are your favorites?

    submitted by /u/squid_trap
    [link] [comments]

    Game has a bunch of big red diamonds with exclamation points in it

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    So, I know that basically means that there are missing textures or something similar, but could anybody help me find out what is missing / causing these giant red diamonds?

    Here's my modlist / load order:

    0 0 FalloutNV.esm

    1 1 DeadMoney.esm

    2 2 HonestHearts.esm

    3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm

    4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm

    5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    6 6 ClassicPack.esm

    7 7 MercenaryPack.esm

    8 8 TribalPack.esm

    9 9 CaravanPack.esm

    10 a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    11 b oHUD.esm

    12 c Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

    13 d Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm

    14 e ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm

    15 f FCOMaster.esm

    16 10 TLD_Travelers.esm

    17 11 Project Nevada - Core.esm

    18 12 Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

    19 13 Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

    20 14 ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm

    21 15 Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

    22 16 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    23 17 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    24 18 Readius_NV.esp

    25 19 B42 RWMS.esp

    26 1a dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

    27 1b B42Inertia.esp

    28 1c RetrievableThrowables.esp

    29 1d JustVanillaSprint.esp

    30 1e Ragdolls.esp

    31 1f LiveDismember.esp

    32 20 JustHitIndicator.esp

    33 21 JustHitMarker.esp

    34 22 LootMenu.esp

    35 23 Inventory Search.esp

    36 24 EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

    37 25 Diagonal movement.esp

    38 26 Fellout.esp

    39 27 All Weapon Sounds Overhaul .esp

    40 28 Decer_STALKER_WP_SOUND.esp

    41 29 IMPACT.esp

    42 2a FCO - NPC Changes.esp

    43 2b Unofficial Patch Plus.esp

    44 2c Weapon Retexture Project.esp

    45 2d Asurah_reanimation.esp

    46 2e Convenient Fast Travel Markers.esp

    47 2f Decer_STALKER_WP_v1.1.esp

    48 30 FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp

    49 31 Real Recoil.esp

    50 32 Awesome Crippling Effects v1.8.esp

    51 33 NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp

    52 34 The Groovatron NV.esp

    53 35 Explosive Sounds Overhaul.esp

    54 36 Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

    submitted by /u/ChumIsFum01
    [link] [comments]

    How have your adventures went fellow couriers?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    ulysess is so dissapointing

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    From the way the game and the NV community builds him up i expected him to be a character with actually interesting political motives and observations, but his motivations are basically just "you nuked my land by accident so now i will nuke the world". Most of the shit he says makes no sense, when he blamed me for activating the rocket he TOLD me to fucking activate i almost lost my mind.

    submitted by /u/NarrowInterest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment