• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Best game to play during the quarantine

    Fallout 3 | Best game to play during the quarantine


    Best game to play during the quarantine

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Mind blown

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I like how many of the people who have played fallout 4 have never played fallout 3 and say that fallout 4 is the best. In theory fallout 4 was an amazing game but when it comes to plot and accessibility FO3 also led up to standards and I honestly love this game more and see it as the better game after spending time with it and actually getting to know the story behind fallout 3. It is insane and I still love how it doesn't matter what fallout it is, it all unites us💯

    submitted by /u/Papichulo150
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Bug (HELP)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    When I play fallout 3 my character starts to freeze after 5 minutes. I can't move or do something. I can't even open the console. But the game still goes on npcs are moving and the enviroment

    submitted by /u/DamnDan09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment