• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Fallout 3 | With the virus going around I'm not taking any chances

    Fallout 3 | With the virus going around I'm not taking any chances


    With the virus going around I'm not taking any chances

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    [BUG?] Weapon and clothing reappearing on some dead bodies

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Hello. After playing through Fallout 3 two times on a console (a good and bad run) a long time ago, I decided to buy the game on PC and revisit the world, this time having fun with console commands. I don't know if I broke something but in some places the weapons and clothes on dead enemies are reappearing everytime I change location. For example I enter Project Purity, loot the super-mutants, exit and re-enter and bam, the weapons reappeared.

    So far it happens in Project Purity, Evergreen Mills, and some other places. Is this a known bug? I'm running the GOG version.

    submitted by /u/pete_tr
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on increasing challenge and difficulty

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Any ideas? I personally find the game too simple even on Very Hard difficulty and am trying to keep it challenging but still entertaining. Right now the only thing I can think of other than not using any weapons which would be pointless is minimizing Intelligence to get as few skill points as possible and distributing them evenly across all attributes except for lock-pick, repair, and speech.

    submitted by /u/Ovennamedheats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment