• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Fallout | You know those cheap little power armor figures they sell at Gamestop?

    Fallout | You know those cheap little power armor figures they sell at Gamestop?


    You know those cheap little power armor figures they sell at Gamestop?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Aside from gaming, I enjoy building Gundam models and when I saw them at Gamestop, I knew what I had to do. This is a WIP shot of a custom T-51b figure I'm working on for my friend. The green on the torso and pauldrons were in an icky light green which I repainted in olive drab and all the small details were done by hand. I just have to wait for the paint to dry before putting a matte coat on it and maybe sone decals.

    http://imgur.com/a/xSpseod

    submitted by /u/zephyranthesGP01
    [link] [comments]

    Have a standard-issue Valentines Day!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    I work in a Cold war era fallout shelter on the East Coast of Canada. I think I have found the water chip.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Here it is https://i.imgur.com/CB5Nq0T.jpg. The internals bare uncanny resemblance to the water chip. I might be in luck!

    submitted by /u/canadianman001
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 is one of my favourite games of all time. I'm about to play Fallout 3 for the first time ever, what mods would you recommend to bring it up to date?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Can we bring back the old Fallout architecture?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Seriously, I really don't like the new stuff. I get they're trying to make the architecture "retro futuristic" and that's fine but that's not the style of Fallout, gothic style buildings, huge busts, massive skyscrapers and cities that stretch for a couple miles is the style. This whole smooth, washed out color bull really grinds my gears because it has no flavor, it doesn't feel special like the old games or even Fallout 3 (Fallout NV has really bland buildings too don't kill me). When Bethesda (eventually) makes Fallout 5 I really hope they bring back the creepy pre war architecture that made Fallout 1-3 so dark and eerie.

    submitted by /u/Coz00
    [link] [comments]

    Nuka Cola on Doom Eternal

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    For you writers, a challange.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Go to a random city picker (https://www.randomlists.com/random-us-cities) and get you city. Come up with the story of a new fallout game.

    submitted by /u/GoblinMarine
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 turrets constantly need repair

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    So I've been playing fallout 4 for about two months now. I bought the settlement ambush kit and completely fortified sanctuary. But after only a few waves of the ambush kit, my defense dropped for 800 to 300. I noticed this was because my turrets were all broken. Even ones which hadn't fired, or been fired on. Does anyone know how to fix these weak turrets or to fix this bug or whatever it is causing all my turrets to break?

    submitted by /u/CoconutyCat
    [link] [comments]

    If you were Mr. House, which of the tribes/raiders/gangs would you choose as your "three families?"

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    My laptop is a piece of shit

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Look my laptop is a Samsung np r510 and I want to run fallout 2, I dont actually have the game but I want to know if I can run it, I don't want to waste money. My past experiences with pc games on this laptop is that they just refuse to work, please tell me if it can run on this laptop.

    submitted by /u/Onlymymate
    [link] [comments]

    Species changing bug

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    So just when I thought I'd seen every bug in Fallout 4, I came across this little gem. I fast travel to Red Rocket after talking to Ada for the first time, hear a weird noise, turn around and discover that Curie is now a radstag. So I quit the game, reload and try again, this time she becomes a stingwing. Exit the game, reload, fast travel somewhere else, all is fine. Fast travel back to Red Rocket and Curie is a stingwing again. Like what the hell is this?

    submitted by /u/Drake6900
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you love Fallout so much?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    I personally love it because of the lore and mixture of old world thing with sci fi.

    submitted by /u/Fortniteisavirus
    [link] [comments]

    F4SE - wondering if i need to launch through it

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    So i have F4SE (Fallout 4 script extender) all im wondering is do i have to launch Fallout 4 through it for it to work or can i just launch it through the default setting?

    submitted by /u/SlowFatWombat
    [link] [comments]

    So fallout new Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 comes with 2 discs, how does that work ?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I have an Xbox one s and I'm picking up new Vegas ultimate edition because it's backwards compatible, the problem is that a lot of people say that they can't play the dlc even tho they downloaded both discs, what ? Which disc do I even use

    submitted by /u/Stephan-Wolfgang
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine Fallout 1 and 2 getting remade in the current Bethesda Engine.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    In all realistic sense they'd be reduced to skeletons and several orders of magnitude less enjoyable, but it's fun to imagine.

    submitted by /u/IronOxide1510
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I recently realized that fallout 3, 4, and 76 new vegas are all on xbox game pass. Ive heard good things about these games and am looking for opinions on which one to play first.

    submitted by /u/TheNebulaWolf
    [link] [comments]

    The identity of the last president of the US.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    So one thing that always bugged me was how there were references to the last president of the United States. All we know is that during the final days before the war, the president and his cabinet relocated to the Poseidon Energy Oil Rig (aka. Control Station Enclave) where the president maintained silence for about six months.

    But what was the name of the president, and what was his identity?

    Canonical Fallout material never mentions the president's name in full, and up until Fallout 76, no name of any kind was ever given. Nothing about the president is identifiable up until that point. All we know is that they were the last president of the US, and some bits and pieces of information about what the president did leading up to the global thermonuclear war that ended the world as they knew it.

    According to a letter found in Fallout 76, the signer is referred to as "Di". This has led people to refer to the last president as "President Di". But "Di" is not a normal name. It has to either be a nickname based on their first or middle name (whichever was most commonly used), a shortening of their surname, or it was actually their surname.

    If we go down the nickname route, the likeliest choice would be that Di means Diana (or some variation). This wouldn't be unlikely, since another Diana, Princess Diana, was commonly referred to by the nickname "Di". This would mean that the last president would have been a woman named Diana. Interestingly, all of the official source material I can find never explicitly mentions the gender of the president.

    If it's a shortening of a surname, there are a few options, but none of which are very solid. Diamond, Dick, Dirk, and Diego were relatively popular names around the 40's and 50's (though the Fallout world wasn't based in the 40's or 50's, it was heavily influenced by those decades). Diego was a popular boy name starting in the 90's, so it's possible the president's surname was Diego, and that his nickname was Di. This means the president would have been either Hispanic or Italian. This may seem far-fetched to have a Hispanic president set in a time period heavily based upon the 40's and 50's, but let's not forget that it's made clear that the United States in Fallout is a significantly more progressive country. Even by today's standards.

    The last option is that the president's surname was actually just Di. If this is the case, the only way the president could have the surname Di is if they were Chinese or Taiwanese. Though Di as a surname is relatively uncommon in mainland China and Taiwan, it's listed as 54,296th among the 150,000 or so listed surnames according to the US Census Bureau. This also opens up potential conspiracy theories about the Sino-American War that leads to the beginning (and swift end) of the Great War. My theory is that if the president were of Chinese descent, and he did collude with the Chinese, that perhaps the Enclave was explicitly formed by the president as a means to bring about Chinese domination of the world after the Great War, but that the Enclave ended up turning into something else entirely. But of course, being a conspiracy theory, I don't have any evidence of this.

    So, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MicrofrogDlive
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 and FONV: Weapon Condition/Repair perks?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Although I played the games in order, ending with Fallout 4, I just can't seem to get back into the the other two due to item condition. I want to keep my favorite gun longer, is their any perk that slows the breakdown speed? Or makes repairing cheaper and more effective?

    submitted by /u/HedgeappleGreen
    [link] [comments]

    Can't access to Vault 111

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Hi, I'm facing an annoying issue, I can't access Vault 111 anymore because the elevator is really buggy ; when I stand on the elevator, it automatically loads indefinitely and there's a weird black ball on the vault elevator. It has no collisions and only half of this sphere appears. No mod changes the vault... Can anyone help me please? Thanks

    submitted by /u/LeGeekEnCravate
    [link] [comments]

    Creation club 13/2/2020

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Pink power armour paint- free Pink pip boy- free Red power armour- free Red pip boy- free Lunar bundle-400 points

    Coffee and donuts is new and 600 points

    submitted by /u/BiBhamGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Fallout 3 Mods?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Hey folks, I got Fallout 3 to start working on my PC and I was looking to spice the game up a little. I've already gotten a few of the basics installed (Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch, D. C. Interiors Project, some graphics stuff), but I'm looking for more and was wondering what other fun stuff you guys have added to your games. Pretty much open to any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/TeSKing
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a possible glitch

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I just completed the castle mission and found out that Preston was dead, like, fully dead. I tried fast traveling away and back again, exiting and re entering the game. Nothing has worked.

    submitted by /u/yo-boi-pizza275
    [link] [comments]

    I beg you guys to help me please, I’m having a mental break down about new Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 copy

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:18 AM PST

    I beg, I'm having a freaking mental breakdown and it's 4 am right now, I have an Xbox one and new Vegas is backwards compatible, but the problem is that new Vegas ultimate edition comes with 2 discs ! People say that they download both disc ! And can't play dlc ? A lot of people say that once u download both disc, only use disc 2 and never touch disc 1 ? What the f*ck ? What do I do ? What disc do I use ! Please I beg you guys to help, this is freaking me out and I feel so un easy, it's hard to sleep, please I beg, please !

    submitted by /u/Stephan-Wolfgang
    [link] [comments]

    Fantastic is a genius who manipulated the NCR for his own gain

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Now a lot of people seem to think Fantastic is about as smart as a one-headed Brahmin. I don't think this is really fair however, as Fantastic consistently shows how good he is at manipulation and planning.

    Exhibit A - Fantastic is in a field he is grossly incompetent in, yet is in charge. Ignacio Riveras seems to be quite intelligent, yet he isn't in charge of the Helios One Operation. You know who is? Fantastic. Fantastic managed to convince recruiters he was smart enough to run an entire solar array despite him having seemingly no knowledge in theoretical physics. You could argue that this is due to the bureaucratic inefficiencies of the NCR, but I like to think that Fantastic conned the system and came out on top.

    Exhibit B - Should the player successfully fix Helios One's power problem Fantastic gets promoted even HIGHER up the ranks. That's right, the guy who operated a power plant at 1% efficiency manages to find himself at the helm of the Hoover Dam. For those of you that don't know, that's a pretty big dam. Fantastic, despite not doing anything to prove his worth, manages to secure himself a spot of high importance in the NCR. According to the Fallout Wiki a man named Mike Lawson seems to keep Fantastic in check by regulating and controlling his decisions, but that could just be yet another tactic of Fantastic's. What if he only says that so if he makes a poor decision he can place the blame on Mike Lawson, effectively allowing him one free strike before his job becomes at risk. Truly genius.

    Exhibit C - Fantastic prepared for the possibility of a legion takeover of the Helios One site. If the player character chooses to wipe out the NCR troopers at Helios One Fantastic dons a suit of Legion armor. That implies one of two things. Either this man killed a legionnaire and took his armor, making him very badass, or he managed to con his way into a set of the armor, showing his great bartering skills. Fantastic planned for a very unlikely outcome and his foresight seems to border on omniscience. He is truly a legend.

    TL;DR: Fantastic is awesome.

    submitted by /u/OldWorldBluesIsBest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment