• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ah yes, b o o l e t s in the mag.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ah yes, b o o l e t s in the mag.


    Ah yes, b o o l e t s in the mag.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Entering the wasteland is just as exciting now as it was almost 10 years ago!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Half Life : New Vegas

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Reminder: KO damage works on children.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I opened my pip boy and hit the console key, this weird thing happens, you can see yourself in first and third person.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    PSA: You can drink yourself to death! Alcohol in hardcore mode is extremely dehydrating. If you chug so much to get a fatal amount you'll be kicked out of the pipboy menu and keel over! Perk: You'll be cured of any alcohol addictions that might occur from drinking that much booze.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Hey everyone!! I just made another illustration. Hope you all like it!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    DLC play order?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    what is the order that you play the DLC. I am playing them for the first time and i want to know the best way. I know that Lonesome road is last.

    submitted by /u/JagmasterXXX
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the true FNV experience?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    So about a week ago I bought FNV for my laptop after not playing it for about 4/5 years back on the PS3. Now this may be just me but I've probably spent more time messing around with mods and fiddling around in the GECK than actually playing the game itself.

    I even installed Nifskope and blender to try and get into creating mods myself yet I only have around 30hours clocked ingame which would be significantly higher had I not spent so much time installing and configuring mods.

    Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/Grizzly-Joker
    [link] [comments]

    A outlaw!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    The old world blues sink personalities.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    So im on my 4th playthrough of new vegas and i have just started the OWB dlc and i have wondered. What is your favorite personality at the sink?

    submitted by /u/M1Henson
    [link] [comments]

    I know these ain't unique Fallout New Vegas but I get this warm tingling sensation inside whenever I see a mini-nuke , I just like them. I even like saying "mini-nuke". I like seeing em, I like saying em and I like using them they're just fantastic. DARPA should make these in real life.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    What do your outfit your companions with? and do you give them any weapons?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    What do you outfit your companions with? and what weapons do you give them?

    There are two different mindsets of equipping companions, you can choose to just armour them as much as possible, or you can give them equipment to get the most out of their skills, and make them more effective but usually meaning they are less armoured and more like glass cannons.

    Also different companions suit different things, so what do you usually outfit your companions with?

    EDIT:

    For me:

    Boone I usually give him NCR armour early level, as I like the fact he is NCR. I also keep his NCR beret on to make him more effective. Sometimes I give him the General Outfit from Lonesome road, and eventually I will often give him Elite Riot Gear, which also has the benefit of him being able to wear his beret with the helmet. Added bonus of it suiting his character as well as it is close to NCR ranger vet armour.

    Veronica I tend to just armour instead of worrying about her skills. I usually give her the BoS T51-B power armour, and I usually give her a ballistic fist. I don't usually give companions weapons as there standard weapons are usually fine, and I don't rely on them too much anyway, but the good thing about the ballistic fist is it can't be knocked out of her hand, where as a rifle could be for example. On my BoS character I usually give her a few laser rifles as well, as I can get an endless supply of MFC from ED-E from the start of lonesome road (which I often do at level 2 so I can also get unlimited repairs.

    With Cass, I often give her the Bounty Hunter outfit and give her one of the cowboy hats that has a DT of 1 and 1 to perception. The outfit gives her a charisma boost and also +5 to guns which is a bonus and suits her style.

    Arcade I will often give him Remnants power armour, make him pretty tough and goes well with his plasma defender.

    These are mainly the only companions I use. I do often use the others but when I do, what I equip them with varies.

    There is an exception to the above, which is that most of my characters are usually me role playing. In which case I outfit them with the relevant equipment of what faction or group I am roleplaying with. For example, only hinted above, on my Enclave character I will give companions remnants armour, with my BoS character they use T45/T51 power armour etc.

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    A heartless merc.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    What do you usually do to Oliver Swanick?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    The wasteland conqueror

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    The pioneer saloon is for sale

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    [Help] FNV is currently not available in Indian region on steam but i wanted to play now since i got a new laptop. What is the solution? I have balance on steam tho

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    These are my stats right now, what is the best way to boost them with Dr Usunagi. Also are the extra 2 stats worth it?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Did I just have a sexual experience with Doctor Dala, what the hell just happened

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Oh God I hope I don't get robot STDs

    submitted by /u/MrHistory1914
    [link] [comments]

    Desert survivalist help

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I'm trying to get the "Desert survivalist achievement" and I'm wondering if there's anywhere in the base game or DLC where there's a lot of food I can easily get?

    submitted by /u/BIGSALSABOI
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun distance

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I have been unable to find distance/ranges on various shotgun ammo. I am looking to use shotguns at a distance other than point-blank. Is there a site that may have such info? (Which ammo type for longer distances.) Thanks for any help or insight.

    submitted by /u/blackmailedagain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment