• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Fallout | My dream Fallout 5 and its DLC

    Fallout | My dream Fallout 5 and its DLC


    My dream Fallout 5 and its DLC

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Ok hear me out

    I know everyone wants Fallout New Orleans/Louisiana, and that sounds awesome, but my vote really is for Texas

    Map corners aee San Antonio and Austin, quests in the State Capitol and in the Alamo, mixing kinda the best themes of FO3 and NV, old world government, and western/frontier culture. You also have Six Flags, State Parks, etc

    A 2nd Republic of Texas can be forming, opposing the spread of the NCR

    DLC:

    DFW: Nuked out and chaotic, The Pitt but better

    Houston: NASA

    Mexico: nuf said

    NOLA: You can have a whole DLC set in the French Quarter/Mississippi, feature pirate lore, voodoo, Cajun culture, etc. To me this sounds great for a side story but I dont know if it overall fits the themes of the series (cold war, ultra americana, patriotism, consumer culture, etc), which could be best represented in Yee Haw land

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousElderberry
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most guilt-inducing thing you've done in a Fallout game?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    I’m ready for something new that’s Fallout related but isn’t Fallout 76 related.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I'm sure I'm not the only person out here that feels like Fallout 4 was ages ago. As a huge Fallout fan that's not really into the whole online multiplayer experience ( Fallout 76), Im ready for more a Fallout, just not Fallout 76. It's sad to think it could be another decade until we see the next proper single player Fallout game. I'd be happy with another Fallout 4 dlc at this point lol

    submitted by /u/JC-Gamer-55
    [link] [comments]

    I don't want the kittens to die.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    First time playing the Fallout Franchise. Playing Fallout 4 on PS4. I'm at the Sandy Coves Convalescent Home and just cleared it. First of all who programmed the Synths to be donkeyholes? Now I have two cats without someone to take care of them. Is there a way for me to rescue them and take em to my settlement or are they good on their own? I don't know why but I'm bothered knowing theyre here by themselves with no one but the radroaches.

    submitted by /u/Evilmonkey_442_
    [link] [comments]

    Worst possible fallout 5 location.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I've seen a few threads about dream fallout 5 locations lately but no thread about the worst possible location Bethesda could make it.

    What do you think would be the worst setting for fallout 5?

    submitted by /u/nonlinearhail51
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda Gear Store Stash Box

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/nAnaZDn

    If you're curious about the Stash Box from the Gear Store, I thought I'd share what was in mine. I couldn't find anything about it anywhere online so maybe this could help someone make a decision.

    Perception FigPin, Luck Bobblehead, Nuka Girl wall mounted bottle opener, and Pip Boy 2000 journal. I assume the FigPin and Bobblehead are randomly choosen from those, and then maybe 2 other $15 items are choosen at random.

    submitted by /u/bktwozeroone
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite vault and why?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

    (Fallout 4) Bug. Unable to continue fire support mission unless interacted with Danae before Kellogg?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:43 AM PST

    I have recently ended Kellogg and Gon to Boston airport. They directed me to paladin Danae at a police station. I went there and killed all the attacking feral ghouls but whenever I talk to him he tells me there are more to be killed. I've tried using dogmeat to find any but he turns up with nothingI have the mission fire support selected Any help?

    submitted by /u/BegReg2005
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know how to use skill points

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    I just started playing the first fallout and I've been enjoying it so far, but I really can't figure out how to use skill points to level up my stats. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help.

    submitted by /u/BiccDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Why Fallout New Orleans wouldn't really be a good setting.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I remember back when people thought Fallout would be in NO and while I would love to see a game set in my home state New Orleans would arguably be the worst one to do. New Orleans itself couldn't stand any type of explosion because the city is like a bowl and is extremely likely to submerge if anything destroys the levee. Also as cool as NO is there's really no incredibly distinct features or land marks not like Fallout 3 or 4. The city is literally like downtown NO, French Quarter, cemeteries. That's it. It could be so much better as a DLC like Far Harbor/Point lookout. Although I will say if the game can somehow be set during Mardi Gras and for whatever reasons they keep those traditions alive it could be interesting. Baton Rouge would be much better but it's unlikely due to the fact that NO is much more well known by people. Baton Rouge has a few more cool landmarks... Rivet City 2.0, a castle downtown, a huge bridge over the Mississippi, a large capital, a mini penragon. Plus, there's more variety between rural and suburban terrain.

    submitted by /u/Horridjakers
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know the world has been destroyed?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:32 AM PST

    How do we know that anywhere other than the US has been destroyed by nukes? I'm not that familiar with 1 and 2, but is there any evidence that China was destroyed or any other country? It could explain why there hasn't been any games set outside the US, and it could be possible that China actually won the war. There is still obviously the empty nuke silos in fallout 3 and just the entirety of 76, but I reckon there could still be at least a part of the world that is relatively okay.

    submitted by /u/YaboiMcSwag
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout New Vegas] I need some help getting the NCR ending in NV

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    I did all of the NCR quests I had and the only quests I have left are the first Wild Card quest and the meeting Mr. House quest, I'm trying to get the NCR ending and I killed Benny and I got his Platinum Chip, any help?

    submitted by /u/Servoracc
    [link] [comments]

    Hi i need your help plz

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Hi i know it is strange question but can any body give me a fallout 3 or 4 code plz i hadent played any of them but i would to i have xbox 360 and my parents wouldent let me buy cd's for it or new console hope any one can help me

    submitted by /u/fa1112gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest New Vegas NPC?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Assuming its 1v1, I heard colonel royez can beat every npc in the game, is it true? can he defeat the legendary bloatfly too?

    submitted by /u/riad_thunderbolt
    [link] [comments]

    Will I get banned from xbox

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Ok I accidentally somehow got nudity in fallout bc two mods combined but I'm not willing to go through my mods and get rid of them bc I like all my mods could I get banned bc Xbox strict about nudity will I be ok if I just cover up my character and never take a screenshot that includes nudity the only mod that I think could cause the problem are cbbe

    submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think wastelanders has the potential to bring the game from it's grave, or do you think it's a post cause?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:46 AM PST

    I personally feel not much will improve gameplay wise due to the engine. But I hope story and just enjoyability wise I can look past that issue.

    submitted by /u/7Cryptz
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Benny cosplay

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    So I have every thing I need except the suit jacket does anyone know where I can find one

    submitted by /u/TheWorstJoJo
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 3] Takoma park is such a cool place.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Kinda even sorry that there are no quests that may lead you to this place.
    It means a ton of players haven't been here.

    *sadly, can't attach any screenshots*

    submitted by /u/VreaL37
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Fallout 4 for the second time tonight, have any tips for me?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Did my first play through when the game first came out but did it over time and never really got immersed in the game. This is my first of the fallout series although I love the Elder Scrolls games.

    Anyone have any suggestions for me on how to really get immersed in the game?

    Anything important I should know or places I should avoid off the bat?

    Thanks friends!

    submitted by /u/MoneyMorris80
    [link] [comments]

    There’s a list of swear words in a text file in fallout 1 and I have no clue why

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I posted the contents of the file to r/copypasta. does anyone know what the heck this is used for, or, what it was supposed to be used for?

    submitted by /u/poop_balls_3
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Far harbor Mirelurk queen chase

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    While doing rite of passage in survival after killing the mirelurk king I ran to my save after waking up the legendary mirelurk queen moved and was standing 50m away from my bed and as I ran away it followed im already near the power tools and it is still following me.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/D3athknightt
    [link] [comments]

    What makes a *true* Fallout game?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I'm genuinely curious. We have a single community for very different games. Fallout 1, BoS, and 76 are so diverse. Before someone makes one of those comments, a game is not just a setting. Let's get that of the way. The amount of "Fallout in different location" posts are embarrassing. Should the series continue if the new games aren't considered "fallout games"?

    submitted by /u/tuptastic
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing Fallout New Vegas for the first time and am a little confused about the karma system

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I'm at the correctional facility and blowing away the Powder Gang because I figure they are not great people. But everything I want to loot in the facility is red and I am getting bad karma. Does bad karma go towards the faction your fighting at any given time or just bad karma in general like everyone hated that.

    submitted by /u/ModdTorgan
    [link] [comments]

    Why Fallout 5 Should Be Set in San Fransisco

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    So, I saw this post earlier. Saying how Fallout 5 should be set in Texas. Now, don't get me wrong, I think that's a great idea and u/SuspiciousElderberry (great name by the way), had some great ideas.

    However, San Fransisco would be a fantastic, and quite possibly, the second-best location yet (Las Vegas was too good for this to take first).

    And yes, I do know that San Fransisco was a settlement in Fallout 2, however honestly we shouldn't be including those as a 3D version would be vastly different. Also, Fallout 2 took place in the year 2241, meanwhile Fallout 4 took place in 2287, thus being 46 years later. We can also assume Fallout 5 would take place even further on, and most likely by then, the Bay Area would be vastly different from how it is in Fallout 2.

    Picture this. The NCR wants to take over San Fransisco. They've been gradually nesting in parts of town, however, for the most part, the Shi remain safe in Chinatown. However, the NCR wants to take Chinatown and claim the rest of the city. However, NCR leadership wishes to remain diplomatic. The Shi's extreme technology capabilities may cause heavy casualties to NCR troops.

    The NCR cracks a deal with them. The other faction in San Fransisco, the Hubologists, still exist to Fallout 5. The Shi still hate the Hubologists, and despite their pride, they realize that the NCR, with all of their power, could take over Chinatown with heavy casualties. When the NCR sends in their diplomat, they decide that bloodshed is unnecessary, and decide to make a deal. The NCR takes out the disgusting Hubologists, and they willingly join them.

    Now, that would be the ideal option.

    That diplomat is you. I assume you can see all the options that could happen, and I'm not going to get into all of them, or how you come to be the diplomat.

    I'm not a game writer, I just am a passionate fan who has ideas.

    Tell me what you guys think. What place do you want Fallout 5 to be set in? I think the community is united in what we want the gameplay to be, however, the setting needs to be discussed.

    submitted by /u/AceAidan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment