• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Didn't know this even existed, just got it today completing an unmarked quest for Agatha!

    Fallout 3 | Didn't know this even existed, just got it today completing an unmarked quest for Agatha!


    Didn't know this even existed, just got it today completing an unmarked quest for Agatha!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    FIX for Take It Back! Sentinel Sarah Lyons won't follow you to the Project Purity Control Room

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I'm new to Fallout 3 and I had countless of problems with the Steam version of the game, so I recommend getting the GOG version as suggested in other posts. Anyway, I got to the end of the game where you encounter Colonel Autumn and either kill him or let him leave. In my case, I chose to let him leave. My issue was that once you reach the door to the control room, Colonel Sarah Lyons wasn't following me. So I tried spawning her into the control room as some posts recommended but nothing worked.

    The solution, and I state it separately if someone wants to go straight to the point, is to deselect the Broken Steel DLC from the Data Files in the game's launcher. Once you have deselected the DLC in the Data Files, simply load the game and it should work.

    Hopefully, I'm not reposting as I couldn't find any solution online. Last, I'd recommend first that you buy the GOG version of Fallout 3 as it is said to have no major issues, and second that you install the UPDATED Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch as it prevented my game from crashing less often and it fixes some other issues too.

    submitted by /u/TheStinc
    [link] [comments]

    Can the children use weapons?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Could I reverse-pickpocket a gun onto, say, Derek Pacion in Canterbury Commons? If so, could he use it? I know children usually flee from threats, but is it possible for them to fight at all? I wonder because I know they can wear adult armor.

    submitted by /u/TheonuclearPyrophyte
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 discussion

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment