• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | .308 Pain Reliever

    Fallout: New Vegas | .308 Pain Reliever


    .308 Pain Reliever

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Oh Cachino

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Behold my Rose of Sharon Cassidy cosplay, hanging out at Lucky Jim Mine. Remember, nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Seymour, my love

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I think I found The Original Joshua Graham

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    epic gamer moment

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    TIL you can challenge Cass to a drinking contest

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    If you have Barter 75 you can challenge Cass to a drinking contest in order to get her to sell to Crimson Caravan. I thought this was so cool and appropriate given how she is. The ensuing dialogue is rather amusing. Love this game.

    submitted by /u/bkrugby78
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing every named legion characters as cute girl day1: alexus, Severus, Dead Sea and Aurelius

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    The Long 15 ⬆️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Hey there, I'm Malefic Maud, just looking for another unsuspecting ponce here in Freeside!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Top 5 most iconic FNV locations?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Hello everyone! Im in the midst of putting together yet another modded FNV play-through and I am planning on making a video showcasing the graphical upgrades possible from modding. My plan is to show off some of the most iconic spots from the game with some before and after shots,. This got me wondering what some other people might think would be good areas to showcase the differences between vanilla New Vegas and a beautified version of the game. If you have any suggestions let me know! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Aldog31
    [link] [comments]

    I did it

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    I got every achievement in fallout New Vegas and finally 100% a game what a great start to the decade

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    Truth is, the game was rigged from the start

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Powder Gangers starting shit again

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Best/Your favorite gameplay-enhancing mods?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I'm talking about mods that make the game feel less "clunky" - I've been recommended Project Nevada, but I'm honestly more interested in a "This makes combat actually interesting" instead of the wonky mechanics the vanilla game has.

    (I have almost 1000 hours in the game and this was never a problem but after playing a 2005 game with way better gun combat I decided it was time for some mods)

    submitted by /u/p1101
    [link] [comments]

    An issue with New Vegas Bounties 3

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    So I've recently finished the mod New Vegas Bounties 3 and if you're worried about spoilers for it I'd stop reading now.

    After finishing the main storyline for the quest (which was good fun by the way) I've been left with the "scarred" perk which DRAMATICALLY reduces your movement speed, reload speed and weapon draw speed. I've looked up a few other threads and found ways to remove the perk via the console but I still suffer the results of the perk, it is no longer listed under stats as a perk that I have but I'm still affected by the three debuffs. Any ideas?
    Cheers

    submitted by /u/heyimstreamer
    [link] [comments]

    Big iron meets monty pythons holy grail

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Link to original comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwRttpeyv6o&lc=UgxH5Yox8Sxxq6Sqn5B4AaABAg

    🎵 in this wood there lived an outlaw by the name of the black knight

    many men had tried to take him, many men had lost the fight

    he was vicious and a killer though a paladin of lore

    and the scratches on his blade numbered one and nineteen more

    one and nineteen more 🎵

    now the noble started talking made it plain to those around

    was on a sacred quest to truly earn his crown

    he was here to take the holy grail back into his land

    but to do that he would have to cross the path where this knight stands

    the path where this knight stands 🎵

    the black knight didn't waver as the king approached and said

    it was mightily impressive the way that you made that man dead

    I seek the greatest warriors to join me on my trip

    I'd be honoured if you'd join me with the blade upon your hip

    the blade upon your hip 🎵

    now the knight refused the offer and said unto the king

    if you wish to cross this path then ye must step into the ring

    I'll warn you only once that my blade will not rest

    if you choose to cross this path then a king will meet his death

    a king will meet his death 🎵

    so the king drew his blade and swung upon the knight

    and skillfully the king remove the arm to the right

    the knight looked upon the arm which was dispatched

    and he said it didn't matter for tis but a scratch

    tis but a scratch 🎵

    the king was taken aback as he yelled for all to hear

    you have lost this fight and the victor now is clear

    the black knight could not believe that he was doomed

    my arm may be missing but it's just a flesh wound

    just a flesh wound 🎵

    submitted by /u/MEKK-the-MIGHTY
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I let rule New Vegas?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Unsure whether to kill Mr. House or let him rule NV. Any recommendations on who to let rule NV? Like who gets you the most benefits for letting them rule.

    submitted by /u/sammo236
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment